Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 23. (Read 3455 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
I do think Litecoin will continue to rise but also that Charlie Lee has introduced significant doubts about the future by dumping all of his coins last year and saying it was overvalued (it is like a business owner saying I dumped all my shares but I still believe in the company).  I think the doubts are unfounded aside from can the slow transaction times continue and survive along side Bitcoin and other rivals or will the "confirmation, block mining" style coins all disappear.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
April 30, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
I think there will be the next wave of bull market in this two months and Litecoin will increase to

I'm really thinking that the coin will do a spring race for know particular reason just like bitcoin did in December and stood around there since then. I love to be a part of that race too.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:05:12 PM
Now the Crypto currency is in the period of correction after a significant rise in price at the end of 2017.
Litecoin's prospects in 2018 are not the best. Crypto currency will continue to become cheaper and by June it will even drop to a mark of fifty dollars.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
I think that after a while he will rise! Litecoin is a good coin that has already shown that it can grow. Yes, it is possible that the company now has some problems, but I think that all problems will be solved and the course will go up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 30, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
Litecoin price tracks bitcoin up and down well and outperforms it mostly. Most coins including Bitcoin lost big in the correction of last few months but most should rise to new highs including Litecoin by end of 2018.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
April 30, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
Yes, I think so
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
Litecoin as one of the oldest fork of bitcoin is very interesting. Interesting in terms of mining and in terms of trading. Last year, he gave his holders a tenfold increase in their capital, so I think that the Litecoin will continue to live
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
I'm not massively bullish on litecoin because transfer fees aren't that cheap compared to ripple, nano etc and LN will eventually mean even BTC transfers are virtually free too

However for now its a testbed for BTC and its one of the few coins on coinbase and I think its price will rise in the coming bull market
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:42:17 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
It will rise but I think others would rise more sharply. So I suggest coins under $5 to be entrusted upon. These coins are PRG, ADA, MIOTA and XRP. I would advise to invest in these because your return would be much higher with these coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 30, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
It still has a strong support so I think it can still rise. I believe it is just fair that Charlie sold his holdings to make it more decentralized. It's probably a hard decision for him as he knew Litecoin will grow even more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
April 30, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
I don't trust Charlie Lee and his posts. It seems he's taking advantage his reputation, in order to sell high and buy at low prices.
The last four months he's done it too many times.
I still have faith to Litecoin and the potential it has, but I would like to see Charlie out of his coin.
Satoshi did the right thing letting BTC free to mature without his presence.
I hope it could be done once more whithout Lee's presence.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 29, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

LOL why he should be regretful? He sold at top. Right now he can buy double or triple of LTC back.   You posted chart right after you posted when he sold. so not really hard to see at what price eh sold and what is now.

Thing what bothers him is, that whatever he does some people dont like. But that's how it is in life.

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
Litecoin is not a breakthrough project in the world of blockchain and is positioned as silver among cryptocurrencies. Those bugs that are fixed in comparison with Bitcoin, do not make it a bit higher. This is enough to go into growth after the market, but for something more he needs to jump above his head.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
Yes, Litecoin will rise a lot more. The project is very promising and I have great future. I just bought more and suggest that you do the same.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
April 29, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
They are so many newbies will be investing in LTC because it's in top 10. It might hit $1000 end of the year. We have to wait for BTC to rise up. It's the right time to buy some LTC right now !
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
If you look at LTC-BTC chart for last 12 months, the price has been fluctuating between 0.01 and 0.02 BTC. Everytime it grows above 0.02 BTC, the growth stops and when it dips to 0.01 it start increasing again. Right now it is 0.016 so I don't expect anything exceptional.
If we are talking about USD price of Litecoin, it depends greatly on bitcoin price so if you ask me if Litecoin will get back to 250 or even 300 dollars. Yes, I think it will, but we need to wait that Bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 29, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
It will rise and reach new heights, same as almost all other cryptos. The real question is - will it rise relatively (when compared to other cryptocurrencies)?
I really don't know the answer. Not more than a few other hot prospects, but probably somewhere in the middle. I see it as a relatively secure buy, but not so "fall on your ass" at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 29, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
With or without the creator of Litecoin, there are few who are the best developer and the co team members who are continuing in it and as we can see litecoin is still performing on the top in coinmarketcap. I do believe at this moment, and we know that litecoin is performing few years ago and until now, this has a good future, this is just my idea based on the fact that its one of the top when it comes to trading volumes. Yes maybe this is a good for long term investments, litecoin also fork so that means we can fully rely on its capacity to stand for a long period of time in the market. Let us see how it goes and how far litecoin will perform in the trading volumes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

What is your idea?

Hi, i think litecoin has probably couple of good developers and its having steady growth;
You should pack litecoins in sample and hold for the long term as its going to be on a impressive rise in weeks to come.
don't miss out. Invest in Litecoin and Neo
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
I think there will be the next wave of bull market in this two months and Litecoin will increase to
Pages:
Jump to: