Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 4. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 10, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
I believe in litecoin, and I think litecoin can increase later. Litecoin is one the oldest coin in the cryptocurrency, and like doge which many people underestimated this coin, finally, the dogecoin can increase double for the price, and I guess this will happen too with litecoin, dash, monero, and the other old coin. But it still difficult to predict the time to increase and we don't now yet.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
October 10, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
Of course the price is very expensive and the person who will follow the signature will get a lot of money for their daily needs and must be careful to sell it not to send it wrong.

Have you tried to own the coin and how do you know that the token is very expensive on the market today, because it is currently experiencing a price decline.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 10, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

Litecoin is a great coin. It makes sense to invest in it. I believe that it will grow with a time worthily. As you see, this topic is still of current interest which shows a growing interest of the investors in litecoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
I don't believe in Litecoin, I think this is one of the useless altcoins, he's a lot more profitable competitors. Sold all my coins in March and still it continues to fall, I think I did the right thing, if I'm wrong I'll re-buy Litecoin.
Litecoin is a coin that is developed by someone that know what crypto is. I don't believe in it, people like to trade it because it has a lot of purchasers.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 09:12:06 PM
Yes, hopefully it will happen if the litecoint will go back up again, we certainly hope that the litecoint will grow even better in the future and become more widely known
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 09, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment

People are affraid more about ltc because of posts like yours! You should learn more about Litecoin and specially about developers that are staying behind this project. Stop talking stupids, and watch progress.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 09, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
I like litecoin.  It has stood the test of time and is a fantastic blockchain.
It is cheaper and faster than btc and has shown that it can grow even more.
Out of all of the traditional blockchains, I trust ltc the most.

But, with that being said, all of the traditional blockchains are really limited.
They are not a practical form of payment at all so will never be adopted for daily use.
It is expensive and slow compared to visa, paypal, etc.

Now, there are much more better projects.  Blockchains where you can build entire ecosystems on it.
Instant totally free cryptos to.
I just don't see how any of these old ones will ever last any longer, let alone 10 years from now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 02, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
of course it will rise. if bitcoin rises Litecoin will do sure. Litecoin's present price is pretty well according to the bear market.If Bitcoin hit 12K USD, Litecoin can hit 200 USD easily. Litecoin is now stronger than Before, though LTC lost its position by volume. But I hope LTC will regain its position, even I think Litecoin should be in the third position by volume.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
Litecoin coin has performed so well in price over the year but many if it's attempt at development of litecoin has not been publicize yet. It is good litecoin have beginning to show some of it's recent developments.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
of course it will rise. if bitcoin rises Litecoin will do sure. Litecoin's present price is pretty well according to the bear market.If Bitcoin hit 12K USD, Litecoin can hit 200 USD easily. Litecoin is now stronger than Before, though LTC lost its position by volume. But I hope LTC will regain its position, even I think Litecoin should be in the third position by volume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

my opinion is the same as yours, lite coins will rise even higher, for people who buy lite coins from now on they will get a lot of profits.
Lite coin is one of the popular altcoins in the crypto market, so in my opinion there is still a chance to rise higher because of the many people who like lite coins.
Litecoin with its ability to continue to grow is able to generate more profits.
and make her future far more reliable and capable to make it valuable enough coins in the future with his ability, too.
the decline had occurred in the Litecoin trigger a decline in interest in this continued support.
This produces a lot of risk that makes it a lot more decrease in danger.
 but I am sure it will be the presence of recovery to restore the State of the coins into the coin's main value.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
2019 will be the year where we see a lot more adoption of the blockchain with real use cases, Walmart and at&t are just the beginningIf that will happen.. what can I say.. OMFG . Keep up the good work and happy thought will be transform in reality ... so.. 2000$ Litecoin will be Tongue
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 02, 2018, 07:51:19 PM
Although this thread is old, this question is still relevant today! I think that LTC and like any other Altcoin will recover sooner or later because LTC for many is the second option in value reserve, surpassing even ETH. Either way, there are coins with potential greater than LTC. Lee himself has already expressed his future exit from the LTC, perhaps this will have some impact.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
I don't believe in Litecoin, I think this is one of the useless altcoins, he's a lot more profitable competitors. Sold all my coins in March and still it continues to fall, I think I did the right thing, if I'm wrong I'll re-buy Litecoin.
I really believe in litecoin and I think it is going to recover and more however this is not going to happen anytime soon and people need to accept this even if it's very difficult so while I do not agree with your posture I think that you took the right decision to sell your coins in March, because no matter how much you believe in a project you should always be ready to get out of it if it's the right choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
Of course the price is very expensive and the person who will follow the signature will get a lot of money for their daily needs and must be careful to sell it not to send it wrong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
It seems to me that this coin is unlikely to show a decent growth, because the team does not really work on it to attract people!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2018, 05:38:55 AM
I have little faith in this project. Judge me. The developer started to work only when he began to earn well, and up to this point was outside the crypto sphere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 24, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
I think Litecoin will still rise. Looking at Litecoin, it is more like it is the second Bitcoin for the current generation because they have so many similarities.
Pages:
Jump to: