Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will see 10$ and above 2016 - page 19. (Read 36192 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 16, 2016, 04:51:22 PM
If the developers wouldn't be this lazy we could see some price action happening.
But with no developments for over a year, i say we will never see 10 dollar again.

Those days are long gone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
January 16, 2016, 03:57:21 PM
It seems Litecoin can't really stand on its own always following bitcoin's footstep.

these two coins are too related... every time btc dump ltc the same and vice - versa .
If Ltc couldn't broke this linking couldn't become "independent" ....
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
January 16, 2016, 01:23:12 AM
It seems Litecoin can't really stand on its own always following bitcoin's footstep.
Activity: 728
January 15, 2016, 06:18:19 PM
Looking forward to the increase in value during the next two months. Both in ratio and dollar wise. Should be an interesting year for Litecoin.

We need the ratio to bitcoin and dollar both rise for the litecoin to be a viable coin. Otherwise, people will just use bitcoin.

Imminent adoption by several exchanges and payment processors will be beneficial. It's easier and less risky than to wait for the bitcoin dust to settle.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
January 15, 2016, 05:54:51 PM
Looking forward to the increase in value during the next two months. Both in ratio and dollar wise. Should be an interesting year for Litecoin.

We need the ratio to bitcoin and dollar both rise for the litecoin to be a viable coin. Otherwise, people will just use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 15, 2016, 09:11:28 AM
I'm so excited. With BTC rise LTC can actually multiply making it the best investment  Smiley
Newbs always get suckered in by ltc, which is a dead coin which offers nothing. They don't even make new miners for this shit coin. There is no impetus for this coin to rise to $10

Vertcoin is the real Litecoin, and has stealth addresses and is asic resistant which makes it more secure. It's younger so price is lower, but it's much easier to double your money in VTC than LTC.

See you next January and see which coin had a better year, cheers.

i never doubt in ltc but like to hear and others whit some good infos and tips also monitoring difference between VTC and DASH in LTC price range i they both look promising maybe ltc will only follow BTC in price 100:1 ratio cuz i have noticed when btc jumps or go down for 10$ ltc do the same but in cents
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 15, 2016, 06:08:56 AM
Litecoin community has lot of ltc holders, who still believe ltc will rise in it value and get a better ratio against btc than now. $10 speculation can be highly possible in 2016. However, due to high volatality in btc trading. The value may not get altered to that level. These days ltc value remains calm and trading in the range of 3 to 4 dollars for a quite time. $10 is somewhat achievable but expecting $5 to $7 is a decent one.
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
January 15, 2016, 05:42:04 AM
I'm so excited. With BTC rise LTC can actually multiply making it the best investment  Smiley
Newbs always get suckered in by ltc, which is a dead coin which offers nothing. They don't even make new miners for this shit coin. There is no impetus for this coin to rise to $10

Vertcoin is the real Litecoin, and has stealth addresses and is asic resistant which makes it more secure. It's younger so price is lower, but it's much easier to double your money in VTC than LTC.

See you next January and see which coin had a better year, cheers.
Activity: 728
January 14, 2016, 07:44:17 PM
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 11, 2016, 02:43:52 AM
There's no way litecoin will see this kind of increase the price is actually just moving because of market manipulators.
No real  new things has happened since a long time.

even last time was the same and price come to 40$ dont be so skeptic
more it will like this if ltc pass barrier 5$ the anything is possible from that ltc price go up and for that it stay on 5$

again at the somewhat 'lousy' LTC to BTC ratio now of 0.008 LTC to BTC.....IF as the pundits are saying BTC was to hit 650 usd this year

that would correspond to 5.20 LTC .....if you doubled the difficulty at that price with my 2 Titans (645mh) I'm still making 400 usd a month

after electric....if I can hang on till winter (lower elec rates) and you dumped the difficulty to 1.5x what it is now....again still 400 usd a month

after electric saying that is what the difficulty would be winter time .....on my attempt to mine yet....

But at a $5.20 price the dam would break and new asic products would flow out for scrypt imho....at 3.50 not a big rush imho ....they are waiting imho

(getting IPO capital etc ...making decision on when to pull the trigger and get them done) ...so price ..probably LTC is key here on if/when they build

some scrypt data halls and eventual probably home equip for scrypt too boot

At 5.20 LTC this would ramp up quick!

Also the equip they are kinda saying they would build for hosting or individual products (not bulk chips or data halls) are in the 500mh ball park at say 1150 watts
or some such...depending on how fast difficulty rose....a 350mh knc Titan at 1250 watts can still (in my basement) run with this pack

so anyway ...price will determine how much miners/data halls/etc will hit the world for scrypt...if I'm lucky it will be 'just enough" say 5 bucks ...to string my

Titan along thru next winter...if it was to shoot to 10 bucks ...well ....the equip would hit the world in mass and my miner would be kaput by say nov at best

we will see.....and to the skeptics ..the assumption is the historical about 0.01 ltc to btc (now at 0.008 ltc to btc) will kinda sorta stay in place

if that goes all the above is moot indeed Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 11, 2016, 02:33:15 AM
There's no way litecoin will see this kind of increase the price is actually just moving because of market manipulators.
No real  new things has happened since a long time.

even last time was the same and price come to 40$ dont be so skeptic
more it will like this if ltc pass barrier 5$ the anything is possible from that ltc price go up and for that it stay on 5$
Activity: 126
January 10, 2016, 08:52:15 PM

i highly doubt that, can happen but still...

ON the other hand..I too think the odds of this are small ...say 5% or less..$40 LTC moon to BTC's 1000 usd price say....but it is POSSIBLE that if say BTC was to hit 2k a BTC someday.....at the 0.01 ratio LTC to BTC that more or less historically has been reached by LTC at least once in awhile....well that would mean $20 buck LTC say....as hard as it is to wrap my head around such...

on the other hand look at what has happened with BTC as an example below (randomly chose the month/days in July) Smiley

from this historical chart (link)

http://www.coindesk.com/price/

July 19th 2010   $    0.07

July 18th 2011   $   13.71

July 16th 2012   $     8.72

July 15th 2013   $    88.40

July 14th 2014   $   621.56

July 13th 2015   $   280.60

Jan   8th 2014    $  456.00   (now)

Again if LTC follows in such a 0.01 LTC to BTC ratio...well no issues....but I will be sad because I probably will have moved MOST of it to BTC by then (I mine) but still I think

there is a 50/50 chance of LTC going to the  moon when BTC does in my above guess however....spiking past that to 40 bucks or more in the above hope only 5% odds imho

anyway my guesses Smiley

I'm not sure about the 50/50 thing but agree with the rest of your argument.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
January 10, 2016, 06:25:11 PM
Other altcoins may rise in price however if Bitcoin start to get momentum I would say Litecoin will not do as well as it did in the past. If more common people and investors are interested in Bitcoin they won't pursue the "second's best". It may have worked in the past but I don't see it happening right now, Litecoin doesn't that much to offer compared to Bitcoin and it's merely an alternative in my eyes. Other coins may have better luck because of complete different technologies though.

Chances of Litecoin going up are better actually, mainly because of the problems bitcoin is dealing with; problems Litecoin does not face.

Your logic is flawed.

Problems like what really? The main problem Bitcoin has is user adoption and price volatility, the rest is technical mumbo jumbo if you will that no one cares about just like you don't think about how Paypal or CCs work. Bitcoin has the potential to change the world if it just find its niche and becomes more user friendly.

The technicals are very important actually. Without adjusting the way bitcoin works, it will most likely fail. Read up on it..
Activity: 616
January 10, 2016, 04:56:25 PM
There will be a bear trap before $5 then when weak hands sold $10 and above is easy.
legendary
Activity: 966
Energy is Wealth
legendary
Activity: 1568
January 10, 2016, 02:43:41 PM
Other altcoins may rise in price however if Bitcoin start to get momentum I would say Litecoin will not do as well as it did in the past. If more common people and investors are interested in Bitcoin they won't pursue the "second's best". It may have worked in the past but I don't see it happening right now, Litecoin doesn't that much to offer compared to Bitcoin and it's merely an alternative in my eyes. Other coins may have better luck because of complete different technologies though.

Chances of Litecoin going up are better actually, mainly because of the problems bitcoin is dealing with; problems Litecoin does not face.

Your logic is flawed.

Problems like what really? The main problem Bitcoin has is user adoption and price volatility, the rest is technical mumbo jumbo if you will that no one cares about just like you don't think about how Paypal or CCs work. Bitcoin has the potential to change the world if it just find its niche and becomes more user friendly.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
January 10, 2016, 02:17:19 PM

Your logic is flawed.
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 10, 2016, 01:12:34 PM
No real  new things has happened since a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1568
January 10, 2016, 12:35:58 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2016, 12:28:57 PM

Yes, we can, but not is used as bitcoin and is most difficulty....
Pages:
Jump to: