Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's comeback - page 15. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 08, 2023, 07:08:54 PM
Well done with expecting Bitcoin to outperform Bitcoin, but as far as I know it is a waste of time to speculate how best Litecoin can outperform Bitcoin to replace Bitcoin and that will never happen.
I have not expected Bitcoin to outperform Bitcoin because 1 BTC is always 1 BTC.  Huh

But sound great to see that Litecoin is making a recovery,  and good luck to those who bought when the price crashed along with other altcoins as mentioned by ops, but for me I will do more Bitcoin and less altcoin in this period, just to minimize my risk.
Yes, Litecoin is more risk, bro
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
June 08, 2023, 05:37:50 PM
Well done with expecting litecoin to outperform Bitcoin, but as far as I know it is a waste of time to speculate how best Litecoin can outperform Bitcoin to replace Bitcoin and that will never happen.

But sound great to see that Litecoin is making a recovery,  and good luck to those who bought when the price crashed along with other altcoins as mentioned by ops, but for me I will do more Bitcoin and less altcoin in this period, just to minimize my risk.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 08, 2023, 05:34:25 PM
After all Altcoins were troubled recently, Litecoin is gaining more confidence again.

But can Litecoin outperform Bitcoin or is Litecoin dead in your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: