Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE] 🌍🌎🌏 Community group participation - Bitcoin Colouring Book - FULL - page 7. (Read 2908 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 46
@doblezero - I think so
@Cryptogreatdane @xSlyy - very commendable of you to give up you spot or half a page
@MoparMiningLLC - eh yea its a colouring project 😁

Markzellers
xSlyy
Cryptogreatdane
owlcatz
doblezero

minerjones
giammangiato
MoparMiningLLC
ZipReg
Timelord

Timelord
Remsjack

Simple solution is for me to give up my spot and that's whats happening.

Ok so this is how I see it happening:

1. One page for everyone except Timelord2067 as he would like two of his mates to
colour a page each, and he bought 2 books which I guess are for those mates, I'm ok with that.

2. As mentioned above its freestyle so you can colour a printed page how you like, pencil,
pen, marker*, paint, pastel**, airbrush if you have the skill or collage, but I would
like if the blank pages are kept blank. Everyones ability is different, I think we all understand that,
so no worries about what you can or cannot do, it has to be enjoyable.

3. You can pick whatever page is available, obviously except person #12 on the list, but those
people who are the last positions on the list get to see in the flesh all of the other work!

4. We have 3 continents involved, Europe, Australia and America, I guess we send the book East,
there is no point sending it to Australia to come back to Europe then on to America and back again
to Europe, So I think we keep it as fluid as this:

I know doblezero is in Europe so I will lost the book there, when he/she is finished they post their
work in the thread and the next European puts their hand up and doblezero posts to them. what do you all think?

5. Once the book is posted initially by myself, I wont see it again. At the end the person in 12th spot
holds onto the book until the winner of the raffle/auction is decided.

6. Raffle or Auction? a free raffle for the BCT community or an Auction to be split 11 ways for all the Artists?
or charity as mentioned earlier on?

* using felt tip markers with result in a lot of bleeding I'm suspecting and may not be handy in finer details

** pastels, chalk or wax, will need fixing when complete.

Great, I want to start coloring, I'll be attentive to the updates.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I will take my spot then for sure - thank you and I apologize for my misunderstanding.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
@doblezero - I think so
@Cryptogreatdane @xSlyy - very commendable of you to give up you spot or half a page
@MoparMiningLLC - eh yea its a colouring project 😁

Markzellers
xSlyy
Cryptogreatdane
owlcatz
doblezero

minerjones
giammangiato
MoparMiningLLC
ZipReg
Timelord

Timelord
Remsjack

Simple solution is for me to give up my spot and that's whats happening.

Ok so this is how I see it happening:

1. One page for everyone except Timelord2067 as he would like two of his mates to
colour a page each, and he bought 2 books which I guess are for those mates, I'm ok with that.[/i][/sup]

2. As mentioned above its freestyle so you can colour a printed page how you like, pencil,
pen, marker*, paint, pastel**, airbrush if you have the skill or collage, but I would
like if the blank pages are kept blank. Everyones ability is different, I think we all understand that,
so no worries about what you can or cannot do, it has to be enjoyable.

3. You can pick whatever page is available, obviously except person #12 on the list, but those
people who are the last positions on the list get to see in the flesh all of the other work!

4. We have 3 continents involved, Europe, Australia and America, I guess we send the book East,
there is no point sending it to Australia to come back to Europe then on to America and back again
to Europe, So I think we keep it as fluid as this:

I know doblezero is in Europe so I will lost the book there, when he/she is finished they post their
work in the thread and the next European puts their hand up and doblezero posts to them. what do you all think?
I have made a list predetermining the journey of the book.

5. Once the book is posted initially by myself, I wont see it again. At the end the person in 12th spot
holds onto the book until the winner of the raffle/auction is decided.

6. Raffle or Auction? a free raffle for the BCT community or an Auction to be split 11 ways for all the Artists?
or charity as mentioned earlier on?

* using felt tip markers with result in a lot of bleeding I'm suspecting and may not be handy in finer details

** pastels, chalk or wax, will need fixing when complete.

copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Oh I am not in this - cannot draw for shit without computer assist - apologize for any misunderstanding - thought that was cleared up earlier
   Just want to be clear. I cant draw either, however i do believe im a good colorer. I have a 6 year old so lots of coloring experience. But, if your looking for expert shading. I might not be your guy. Not sure how perfect you want this. Dont want to let the group down. I think i could do a nice job.

I was told the goal was to submit a picture to be put in the book - I asked if I could use a CAD drawing and was told no. So I withdrew from participating - if the goal was to just color a page, that would have been easy.

Its my understanding that a book will be sent to the first person on the list. They will color a page and sign it, then mail it to the next person on the list. And so on until the entire book is colored.

well then I am retarded lol wish I had kept my spot then.
   I think you would be a valuable edition to the book as one of our most valued members. If you still want to do it and its ok with aoluain, well split a page. Ill color and sign one half. You color and sign the other half. Might turn out cool with 2 perspectives on one page.
legendary
Oh I am not in this - cannot draw for shit without computer assist - apologize for any misunderstanding - thought that was cleared up earlier
   Just want to be clear. I cant draw either, however i do believe im a good colorer. I have a 6 year old so lots of coloring experience. But, if your looking for expert shading. I might not be your guy. Not sure how perfect you want this. Dont want to let the group down. I think i could do a nice job.

I was told the goal was to submit a picture to be put in the book - I asked if I could use a CAD drawing and was told no. So I withdrew from participating - if the goal was to just color a page, that would have been easy.

Its my understanding that a book will be sent to the first person on the list. They will color a page and sign it, then mail it to the next person on the list. And so on until the entire book is colored.

well then I am retarded lol wish I had kept my spot then.
copper member

legendary

copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 46
hello, a question, being freestyle we can color and make some kind of collage?
legendary
@giammangiato - great, thanks for posting!

aoluain
Markzellers
xSlyy
Cryptogreatdane
owlcatz
doblezero

minerjones
giammangiato
ZipReg
Timelord

Timelord
Remsjack

So here are the list of ARTISTS who will work on the #50 Community Bitcoin Colouring Book.

Today I started colouring my own personal copy #25, starting with the first page, here
is another taster of one of the pages coloured. Unfortunately I couldnt get it finished
for this post.

It will be very interesting to see the different styles and approaches to colouring each page.

I will work out the finer details and edit the OP so they are on page 1 of the thread.
legendary

Ah no worries, I was just making sure!
No misunderstandings, just wanted to be 100% sure you were counting yourself out !
legendary
legendary
Ok - we have the 12 spots provisionally filled!

Just want to give @MoparMiningLLC a final chance to take his spot!

I will take his spot if he doesnt want it or if nobody else wants a spot by
August 21, 2022, 21:00 PM - Forum Time.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
I'll color a page Cheesy

Ok so to date here is the list in order of appearance or nomination, I have included
bitbollo and Mopar but I suspect the roll call will not include them.

thanks for the invite!
obviously I accept but... I prefer to give my spot to a "sacred monster" like @minerjones!
I'm sure he's better than me at these activities (I know it doesn't take much Tongue )

ha, appreciate it...  not sure if any better though. I still draw stick figures and color outside the lines Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
I'll color a page Cheesy

Ok so to date here is the list in order of appearance or nomination, I have included

thanks for the invite!
obviously I accept but... I prefer to give my spot to a "sacred monster" like @minerjones!
I'm sure he's better than me at these activities (I know it doesn't take much Tongue )
Activity: 311
Merit: 121
Vires in numeris
Is there a spot left to participate? I love this idea!
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
Hey this is really going somewhere! I look really forward to the list filling up so we can get coloring.
I already have a fresh set of sharpened colored pencils just waiting to hit the page.
Thanks for putting in a guaranteed spot on the list.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
legendary

Markzellers
xSlyy
Cryptogreatdane
owlcatz
doblezero

minerjones
giammangiato
¿MoparMiningLLC?
ZipReg
Timelord

Timelord
Remsjack
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
since I am a duffer with colors and artistic stuff ... but I consider myself a discreet admirer/collector of artistic things Tongue Roll Eyes I want to be part of this project which I think is really interesting and a great way to increase the sense of community and participation among distant people not only geographically but also from a social / life experience point of view...

I would like to nominate my favorite (Italian) crypto artist @giammangiato/ ArtIkando ... please count him on this project... I would vouch for him.

or any more interested people?

Thanks im ready..color powerfullllll..
Pages:
Jump to: