Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE] 🌍🌎🌏 Community group participation - Bitcoin Colouring Book - FULL - page 8. (Read 2908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
If I arranged for two friends to each colour a page, then count me in.

Thats no probs but they would each get half a page! I want to give 11 forum members a page each.
If we dont reach capacity there could be 2 pages free!

Do you have a friend or relation who can do it for you? ........and you sign the page !!

nope no artistic drawers in my family or circle of friends - other than those here on the forums lol

You are welcome to do as bitbollo and nominate one of those !

I will call time on this on Sunday and get the ball rolling or maybe let it run until the end of the month?
There has been over 200 views of this thread so I recon we are close to having all interested parties
comment so far.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

Do you have a friend or relation who can do it for you? ........and you sign the page !!

nope no artistic drawers in my family or circle of friends - other than those here on the forums lol
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
If I arranged for two friends to each colour a page, then count me in.
legendary
I say we just get the ball rolling. As long as you have the next person to color we can do it. More interest and volunteers will pop up as the book gets colored. We post pictures of the colored book and the next page to be colored and people will join. I think its a great idea for a forum community book.

Yes, we just might end up doing that when we reach 11 individuals interested in participating,
we are at 8 so far!

since I am a duffer with colors and artistic stuff ... but I consider myself a discreet admirer/collector of artistic things Tongue Roll Eyes I want to be part of this project which I think is really interesting and a great way to increase the sense of community and participation among distant people not only geographically but also from a social / life experience point of view...

I would like to nominate my favorite (Italian) crypto artist @giammangiato/ ArtIkando ... please count him on this project... I would vouch for him.

or any more interested people?

I dont have a problem with that, I would love to see one of the pages finished with BIC
pen perhaps. I like ArtIkando's work, I have one of the printed notes.

This is pretty cool - wish I had some skills in drawing - would love to include something - cad drawings allowed? LoL

I like both ideas of coloring a page and sending the book around, and creating a new book with a page created by each maker who wants to contribute, I will gladly take part in both projects if it happens  Cheesy

I agree both ideas are good i came up with one of them 😁 but the alternative is good too!
There are 24 pages in the book, 12 blank and 12 printed we could have 24 participants,
12 colourers and 12 designers but I dont like the idea of 2 designs facing each other with the
media of one contaminating the other potentially

Maybe we stick to the original plan and if it is successful run a second with a blank book altogether?
Activity: 842
Merit: 640
I like both ideas of coloring a page and sending the book around, and creating a new book with a page created by each maker who wants to contribute, I will gladly take part in both projects if it happens  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
This is pretty cool - wish I had some skills in drawing - would love to include something - cad drawings allowed? LoL
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
since I am a duffer with colors and artistic stuff ... but I consider myself a discreet admirer/collector of artistic things Tongue Roll Eyes I want to be part of this project which I think is really interesting and a great way to increase the sense of community and participation among distant people not only geographically but also from a social / life experience point of view...

I would like to nominate my favorite (Italian) crypto artist @giammangiato/ ArtIkando ... please count him on this project... I would vouch for him.

or any more interested people?

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Definitely in if possible! Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 46
I participate if possible, I love the idea
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
I say we just get the ball rolling. As long as you have the next person to color we can do it. More interest and volunteers will pop up as the book gets colored. We post pictures of the colored book and the next page to be colored and people will join. I think its a great idea for a forum community book.
legendary
^
Thanks Mark!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this, or any more interested people?

There will at least be 12 people including myself needed, and if its only another 11 others
there wont be any need to raffle spots for the "art team".

Activity: 405
Merit: 123
No offense taken at all, I just really like what you've done and was thinking how to get exposure beyond just the forum.   But I completely respect your idea and more so that you are looking out for the forum. Smiley
legendary
My thoughts on that are, once we get one to lead, they could reach out to the others. Max and Stacy are pretty good about responses on Twitter. I could see them being the ones to get such a concept going.  I would especially if you donated to a Bitcoin Beach charity or something, it might really catch her attention.

No offence Mark but while I like your enthusiasm that would be far and above what
I had planned. I certainly wouldnt be the person to persue that avenue, and I would concur
with @Cryptogreatdane.

But! maybe some of the legends who have been on this board and are still here would be
up for participating?

I really wanted this like the original Colouring Book to be specific to the forum and to
make it "our" community event.

@owlcatz - yea thats a nice twist and something which goes with my idea above.

@xSlyy - sounds interesting! especially the beer part!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I think this is really cool. Another idea would be to have users make pages for a "new", special coloring book. You would set the rules like what size/style pen etc, then we draw stuff to color. Grin

Either way, I'm down for this, it sounds like it may be a forum-legendary thread/coloring book someday! Ofc everyone should sign their page IMO so we know who did what too! Cheesy
My thoughts on that are, once we get one to lead, they could reach out to the others. Max and Stacy are pretty good about responses on Twitter. I could see them being the ones to get such a concept going.  I would especially if you donated to a Bitcoin Beach charity or something, it might really catch her attention.
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Im in to color. I like the idea. Getting influencers, celebrities, coin makers, and bit coin people to do it would be really cool as well. Just not sure how you go about getting it done.
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
This is a really neat idea. Whatever iteration of this comes to fruition I'm in for.
I'm currently coloring a 'cat farts' book amongst some friends... beer is usually involved  Grin
I like the idea, but had another variation to throw out there....  What if you were able to contact some of the big influencers in Bitcoin?  What if you got them to color a page or so, and sign it?   Then auction the coloring book off for a charity?   I know it's a bit far fetched, but figured people on this forum could maybe have some contacts and that would make it way more valuable, plus would make the remaining ones more valuable as well.

Thoughts?
legendary
Hi All,

I have had this idea from the very start of the Bitcoin Colouring Book project andI think and hope people find
it interesting and will participate apologies for all the "ands"

The idea is to have a group of people around the world colour part of 1 book, lets say #50
and then raffle it off for free!

The group of people would be chosen by raffle also.

I kick it off, colour 1 page and then post to the next person who in turn colours a page of
their liking and posts it on. Obviously you will incur a cost of having to post it to the next
in line.

The last and 12th person in the line holds the book until the raffle is complete and then
posts it to the winner.

Its supposed to be a fun project and another give back to the community and should also
gain added value from being created in part by the group and potentially some legends of the Collectibles Board

So post up what you think!

Here is the list of participants from 21/08/2022

Markzellers mx12.levins
xSlyy
Cryptogreatdane
owlcatz
doblezero

minerjones
giammangiato
MoparMiningLLC
ZipReg
Timelord

Timelord
Remsjack

Ok so this is how I see it happening:

1. One page for everyone except Timelord2067 as he would like two of his mates to
colour a page each, and he bought 2 books which I guess are for those mates, I'm ok with that.[/i][/sup]

2. As mentioned above its freestyle so you can colour a printed page how you like, pencil,
pen, marker*, paint, pastel**, airbrush if you have the skill or collage, but I would
like if the blank pages are kept blank. Everyones ability is different, I think we all understand that,
so no worries about what you can or cannot do, it has to be enjoyable.

3. You can pick whatever page is available, obviously except person #12 on the list, but those
people who are the last positions on the list get to see in the flesh all of the other work!

4. We have 3 continents involved, Europe, Australia and America, I guess we send the book East,
there is no point sending it to Australia to come back to Europe then on to America and back again
to Europe, So I think we keep it as fluid as this:

I know doblezero is in Europe so I will lost the book there, when he/she is finished they post their
work in the thread and the next European puts their hand up and doblezero posts to them. what do you all think?
I have made a list predetermining the journey of the book.

5. Once the book is posted initially by myself, I wont see it again. At the end the person in 12th spot
holds onto the book until the winner of the raffle/auction is decided.

6. Raffle or Auction? a free raffle for the BCT community or an Auction to be split 11 ways for all the Artists?
or charity as mentioned earlier on?

* using felt tip markers with result in a lot of bleeding I'm suspecting and may not be handy in finer details

** pastels, chalk or wax, will need fixing when complete.

Pages:
Jump to: