Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 11. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello

The Livecoin team has paid the first 50% of my payout, thank you!

I request my remaining 50% balance to be processed.

Transaction ID Q4NLVUY-I76IG7-E4PDGY
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
So, just to be clear as much as possible.
1- They move all their USDT "payments' through instant exchanges for better laundering results/ confuse or erase traces/ keep anonymity?
2- Does Binance knows or had informed that scammers move funds through an account on their platform to show that they are legit?
3- These serious wallets have any kind of relationship with any other scamming activity? Maybe they had a tag or some tokens that might provide us their "identity"?

Sorry if my questions might sound foolish but I believe that it must be a pattern that they follow, a kind of strategy in order to get as much as they can to their pocket and show that they repay their clients...

The guy with the shady website has a point in that distributing a few grand in USDT is a pretty poor effort, considering they are supposedly on the hook for a billion+ dollars (though like most exchanges, their volumes were artificially inflated, and a lot of the coins they claimed to have weren't actually there). I think there's motives at work here we're unaware of (they do not include wanting to actually reimburse their customers)..

They are sending USDT to a lot of different places. So far I've seen:

- Uniswap
- Binance
- Poloniex
- ChangeNOW

There's a chance they sprinkle in some real recipients from time to time, maybe the ones for $19 LOL, those dumb enough to actually submit all the personal documentation required to get a refund. Its a consolation prize for being so thoroughly buggered.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Livecoin is cashing out their funds through ChangeNOW.

All USDT from this transaction moved straight into one of their transactions, as this is their main USDT address:

0x3cd751e6b0078be393132286c442345e5dc49699

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChangeNOW_io/comments/nhdaff/funds_not_received_after_failed_exchange/
Hi PinkGlobal, I am Ivan and I am a member of the staff.

Transaction 1 : Exchange has stuck. We can proceed at the current rate (7765.3374905) or issue a refund to 0x3cD751E6b0078Be393132286c442345e5DC49699Transaction 2: Exchange has stuck. We can proceed at the current rate (3631.8011789) or issue a refund to 0x3cd751e6b0078be393132286c442345e5dc49699

Here's another recent ChangeNOW transaction for a comparatively large "distribution" amount.

They've also moved funds recently through

Uniswap
Binance

Some also goes to some pretty serious wallets of which I cannot locate the owner.

So, just to be clear as much as possible.
1- They move all their USDT "payments' through instant exchanges for better laundering results/ confuse or erase traces/ keep anonymity?
2- Does Binance knows or had informed that scammers move funds through an account on their platform to show that they are legit?
3- These serious wallets have any kind of relationship with any other scamming activity? Maybe they had a tag or some tokens that might provide us their "identity"?

Sorry if my questions might sound foolish but I believe that it must be a pattern that they follow, a kind of strategy in order to get as much as they can to their pocket and show that they repay their clients...
legendary
Hello,
I confirm that I received the first 50% of my payout from Livecoin.news (exchange).
My ID on LIVECOIN is : ivanbgd
Here is transaction hash: 0xdf6e4f6b101576b6e6e20ef72eeb77fb02fa21b9f6a976aaf191c5aca30d0e88
I am expecting the other 50% of my funds.
I'll keep you update when I will receive it.

Livecoin is cashing out their funds through ChangeNOW.

All USDT from this transaction moved straight into one of their transactions, as this is their main USDT address:

0x3cd751e6b0078be393132286c442345e5dc49699

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChangeNOW_io/comments/nhdaff/funds_not_received_after_failed_exchange/
Hi PinkGlobal, I am Ivan and I am a member of the staff.

Transaction 1 : Exchange has stuck. We can proceed at the current rate (7765.3374905) or issue a refund to 0x3cD751E6b0078Be393132286c442345e5DC49699Transaction 2: Exchange has stuck. We can proceed at the current rate (3631.8011789) or issue a refund to 0x3cd751e6b0078be393132286c442345e5dc49699

Here's another recent ChangeNOW transaction for a comparatively large "distribution" amount.

They've also moved funds recently through

Uniswap
Binance

Some also goes to some pretty serious wallets of which I cannot locate the owner.
i received my first half of the fund that were on livecoin before hack. waiting for second half. everythig ok.
Hi, my name is Artur Zamboni.

I am confirming that I have received 50% from Livecoin and I am looking forward receiving the second 50% of the funds.
Hello to everyone,

I am happy that the Livecoin team has paid the first 50% of my payout as we agreed.

Thank you very much to the Livecoin team.

Now i am waiting for my second 50%.

Regards Martin

(My username in Livecoin ends with: dg)
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I just wanted to share that on Friday 04/06/2021, late evening, I have received 50% of my lost funds from the people at Livecoin.

Transaction id?

This has been a long process but it is evident that if you follow the instructions and provide concrete evidence, then you get refunded.

To whom? To those who scammed us in the first place? And why? There is no need to provide such details to them in order to get refunded.

This post is being sent as part of the ongoing effort to redeem the rest of my funds, as per instructions received.

So you are being blackmailed? Where are these instructions? Copy-paste them here, you can right?

I hope that everybody who deserves to be refunded, is refunded in the end.

Who deserves to be refunded?! ANYONE who had funds there MUST be refunded and that's doesn't have to even be negotiable!

so the amount of clients that need to be verified and cross checked, is bound to take time.

Cross checked with what exactly?

Many thanks to the people at Livecoin and their efforts to refund all of us who were unlucky enough to lose money.

Just LMAO!
Dear All,

I just wanted to share that on Friday 04/06/2021, late evening, I have received 50% of my lost funds from the people at Livecoin.

This has been a long process but it is evident that if you follow the instructions and provide concrete evidence, then you get refunded.

This post is being sent as part of the ongoing effort to redeem the rest of my funds, as per instructions received.

I hope that everybody who deserves to be refunded, is refunded in the end.

Also, I consider patience a very critical trait in this process. Unfortunately these things happen in crypto (and we have been warned many times about keeping funds on exchanges) so the amount of clients that need to be verified and cross checked, is bound to take time.

Many thanks to the people at Livecoin and their efforts to refund all of us who were unlucky enough to lose money.

Best Regards.
Thanks for sending my first half payment in USDT.  Looking forward to receive the second half. 
Hello,
I confirm that I received the first 50% of my payout from Livecoin.news (exchange).
My ID on LIVECOIN is : ivanbgd
Here is transaction hash: 0xdf6e4f6b101576b6e6e20ef72eeb77fb02fa21b9f6a976aaf191c5aca30d0e88
I am expecting the other 50% of my funds.
I'll keep you update when I will receive it.
legendary
Hello to everyone,

I am proud to announce that the Livecoin team has paid the first 50% of my payout.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe207710a777ee855124a0e55fe3217fb5fab286e

Okay so here's some pretty good evidence the refund is a ruse. This account has received 2 distributions for the same amount, the first was 20 days ago and the last was 2 days ago. Yet they say they are requesting their "remaining 50% balance"... which they have already been paid.

They even mentioned it:

Hello to everyone,
I confirm that I received the first 50% of my money (1610 USDT) from http://Livecoin.news (exchange).
I'm waiting for the other 50% of my money.
thank you
Here is TxHash:
0x75a5e31e3b45aca01e565c203a0a815e38193e22a9e02181dbcea9152c42b4fa

So... he forgot he already got paid or what?
Activity: 2
Hello to everyone,

I am proud to announce that the Livecoin team has paid the first 50% of my payout.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe207710a777ee855124a0e55fe3217fb5fab286e
legendary

nutildah, why do you want Livecoin not to reimburse !!

They reimburse!
You can track refunds here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7?a=0xf99dddd7153b9f2ed44d41429ede1ab71232aee0

They repay with the money they stole on December 24, here is the proof:

http://livecoin-scam.e-monsite.com/pages/evidence-of-a-livecoin-exit-scam.html

What you need to understand is that they had hundreds of thousands of customers spread all over the planet and they took over over a billion dollars

Livecoin announced themselves "We are unable to circulate notifications via e-mail, we are handling more than 100 coins, we have hundreds of thousands of customers" on May 15, 2018 on bitcointalk

How important to return 2 or 3 million to get laundered and avoid complaints !!!

FILE YOUR COMPLAINTS / http://livecoin-scam.e-monsite.com/pages/livecoin-victims.html

Not visiting your website again, sorry. I suggest people stay away from it actually. Certainly don't enter any sensitive information there.

I don't buy that this is a real distribution, if only a tiny fraction of what is owed to customers.

Not a single account or person with any reputation anywhere has received any funds from them.

And instead of taking "over a billion dollars," its much more likely Livecoin was insolvent and performed this last ditch KYC-grabbing exit scam to make just a little bit more money on the way out.
Hello to everyone,

My username in Livecoin: Enessrkaya

Let me ask another one : their verification confirm is just a common one or did they ask you something unusual?

Not common at all. I just receive (after ~2 weeks) their e-mail with their instructions and I repost it:

Please provide the following:

1. First deposit details to your Livecoin account (TX ID, currency,
amount, date)

2. Passport or identity card (high resolution scan. Photo is not
accepted.) If your passport has a page with your address, this page must
be provided too.

3. Address verification, you must provide your address and proof of
this. If your passport has a page with your address, this is suitable.
Otherwise, please provide utility bill with your address and your name
in this bill, bank statement with your address and your name, or any
document from legal authorities with your address and name. Electronic
documents are not accepted, please provide paper scan only.

4. Selfie with opened passport or identity card near your face in one
hand and a sheet of paper with actual date and Livecoin text. Passport
or ID card must be clearly visible.

5. Device used for logging into Livecoin account. (Brand, model, OS
version, browser name and version.) Please specify the main device which
you use most often.

6. Origin of funds.

7. Video verification. The corresponding withdrawals record of the first
deposit you made to Livecoin.    If you have made a withdrawal from
another Exchange, it must be clearly visible TX ID, date and Exchange
URL in the video. In this video (without editing/cutting video) you must
appear with face, handling passport or ID card in one hand and clearly
say: My name is (your name), today is (date), time is (actual time), I
personally apply to withdraw request at Livecoin and confirm that all
funds in my account belongs to me and has legal origin.  File format -
AVI, size - not more than 200 Mb. You can archive with password this
file and upload to any free filehosting. Send a link to download and
password.

Please note:
You must send request only from email used for registration in Livecoin.
Don’t send new empty letters, please send letters with reply only, so we
could track the history.
No photos of documents are accepted, only high quality scans with at
least 1920 pixels (wide side), without any sort of editing. File format:
jpg, jpeg.
We cannot accept unclear, distorted selfie, photos of documents instead
of scans.

I have send them required details from them and got my 50% of my fund in usdt, and waiting for remaining 50%. Thanks
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
When will this circus with bots end? Well, is it really not too lazy for someone to do this, try to convince of something, of the honesty of this scam exchange called LiveScamCoin. The whole forum was dirtied with these fake reports, both in the Russian section and in the English. And they continue to constantly register new bots. Angry

Bots, well, it's clear to everyone who LiveCoin is, you don't need to waste your resources, go spam somewhere on other sites. Although I think there are no places left where they do not know about such an shitty exchange as LiveScamCoin. Cheesy
I have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange.
I'm waiting for the other 50% of my money.
Thank you.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdd8c2f3303bcbd7e66d3fb6e88637ed386e1f1fa430c2987598fab740228d3e9
Hello everyone
I have been paid 50% of the ETH (converted to USDT at the current price) that I deposited into the livecoin exchange.
Username: Quan0302
Pages:
Jump to: