Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 15. (Read 63725 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I have finally received 50% of my funds.  It wasn't an easy process (I'm sure for good reasons), but glad to say they came thru.  Thanks!

To send all your docs including pics and video of yourself, can't make you "sure" for anything. Especially about the reasons that Livecoin "team" asks such things to verify their clients and their holdings. So if your info sold and used for illegal activities, don't be surprised...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have finally received 50% of my funds.  It wasn't an easy process (I'm sure for good reasons), but glad to say they came thru.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Greetings,

If anyone from LiveCoin can respond to me here, I would appreciate it. After going through the application process and getting verified, I received the instructions for payment in February. However, I asked a simple question which I never received an answer to from your team despite replying on the same email thread to follow-up just to make sure my email had not been overlooked. Now, just today, after over 2 months later, I got a separate email saying: "Your claim for a refund has been rejected due to a violation of the application rules." Was me asking a simple question about how I could receive my funds in violation of the application rules?

So, not only is no one from your team going to answer my question from my email but you are also going to keep my funds, even after I passed the application verification process?

Kindly,
Askingwhy

There was never a refund process. Consider whatever personal information you provided them with to now be for sale on the darknet.

Livecoin exit scammed with all of their user funds.
Hello,

I received 50% of my funds from the Livecoin exchange.
Username: hermanyaz

Thanks to Livecoin
Hello,

I received 50% of my funds from the Livecoin exchange (.news).
Username: GregBond007

Thanks to Livecoin  Cheesy
Hello everybody,

I received 50% of my funds from the Livecoin exchange (.news).

Username: mancino

Here is the transaction ERC20: 0x86d076488707c8dad184386874a4021e4a0e977f2dd448cbf09ae182d7d147af

Now I await the remaining 50% of my funds.

Thanks to Livecoin
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai bien reçu aussi les 50% en USDT, parfait, merci Livecoin.

Un proverbe Français dit : Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre.

Good morning all,

I also received the 50% in USDT, perfect, thank you Livecoin.

A French proverb says: Everything comes at the right time to those who know how to wait.
I received first 50% of funds that are available for refund on my account - 2187 USDT. All is good.
I'm looking forward to receive remaining 50%.
Here is the ERC20 transaction: 0x170fb4282b46fe0dda9cc4bac984bbcb598ee0f454b0bf6987d7e92eb32a197c
Hey all,

I received 50% of my funds (my tokens value at the time in USDT) from Livecoin(.news) exchange.

Username: BlindOldMan

Here is the ERC20 transaction: 0xbf7acb6662b819a71892722dbfdaddc6a03b6f9c2bd9008e9cefd28d2455a788

I am now expecting the other 50% of my funds. I'll update when I receive them.

Thank you
I followed the Livecoin Verification procedure and received 50% of the payment. The other 50% will be sent after I finish the entire process.
Thank you Livecoin
Dear All,

I also received 50 % of my money.
Username: ivancalcit
address (ERC20): 0x8248bC7c356a45218FA89cb0B14cbE6507A3B864

Kind regards,
Ivan
Activity: 2
Hello!! I am happy, I have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange.
Thank you.
My username:  falconscoin
Erc20/ 0x1404594b78eb5789d5e5f0aef717718c1c51b2bf
Activity: 2
I am falconscoin, and I am  happy to say that livecoin pay me on my address that I sent to them.
So I can say that Livecoin are doing all the best for pay the people.
Hello!! I have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange.Thank you.
My username:  JHONYCOMP
Erc20/ 0x61910Bf15fE8812bBbC9710106C4d393f25E6218
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
Greetings,

If anyone from LiveCoin can respond to me here, I would appreciate it. After going through the application process and getting verified, I received the instructions for payment in February. However, I asked a simple question which I never received an answer to from your team despite replying on the same email thread to follow-up just to make sure my email had not been overlooked. Now, just today, after over 2 months later, I got a separate email saying: "Your claim for a refund has been rejected due to a violation of the application rules." Was me asking a simple question about how I could receive my funds in violation of the application rules?

So, not only is no one from your team going to answer my question from my email but you are also going to keep my funds, even after I passed the application verification process?

Kindly,
Askingwhy
Are you sure that you did only ask them about on how you would receive your payment or funds and they do reject out your request for some violation? If yes then its clearly scamming.
Would you mind on posting up some image showing off that discussion or interaction between you and livecoin staff? that would be much appreciated for it to be
added that people shouldnt really sent out their personal documents for this matter.

Havent you able to check out this thread so that you would able to read up on whats going on here? I cant blame you that you would really comply on whats been
asked but its clear that this platform havent any plans on releasing off those funds.

Proof? Those newbies do keep posting the same line all over again and again and they never gets tired. lol
Activity: 5
I have received 50% of my funds from Livecoin. I followed the instruction and look forward to receiving the rest.
Transaction Hash 0xe3227b9b6b9aeaaeef597d85e9bf9905364c96e4b8f3053823ea14b1bc83792c.
Hello,

My username is jobl811042 and i have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange in USDT on my ERC20 adress.

Thank you.
I was freaked-out about their server being hacked, with the possibility of my crypto being wiped-out, but they were able to recover most of my funds.  I hoping to receive my remaining funds soon.

Great job!

[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Greetings,

Kindly,
Askingwhy

You won't get any "official" reply or any other kind of response here.  Livecoin staff (?) stop posting a long time ago. The only posts that you will see are those from newbies/ "ex-clients"/ sock puppets/ fake shills saying the same thing over and over again... Roll Eyes
My username is "[email protected]", and I have received the first payment from “Livecoin” on 4/16/2021.
Pages:
Jump to: