Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 14. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello my Username on Livecoin is tiagoasimioni. I have received my 50 percent of the payment from Livecoin! Waiting on the other half.

Thank you!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
I'm not a boot actually. Posting here is a part of deal and payment programme  Smiley

Right, you're not a "boot", you're a human doing the work of a bot. And nobody believes anything you have to say. Whoever hired you is wasting their money.
Wasting money indeed as if they do believe that there would be someone would believe out that they are really making out some reimbursements or refunds.

I do visit this thread every now and then on where these newbie accounts do bump up this thread and telling the common thing that they had been refunded.

At first, they arent posting out some wallet address when people are making some complaints about showing off proofs then they had changed out and including some address
but if we do try to look or trace out then you would still have the suspicions.
Activity: 1
Hi Livecoin users and team,

My user Id: Thejasvi

This message is to notify all of you that I have received my first part of the refund of my Livecoin account balance in USDT to my USDT wallet on May 18th, 2021.

With this post I am requesting Livecoin team to process my remaining balance to same USDT wallet I provided over email.

I sincerely thank Livecoin team for making sure that they genuinely return the reminder of the user balances to rightful owners.

With best regards,
Thejasvi K R
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
I'm not a boot actually. Posting here is a part of deal and payment programme  Smiley

Right, you're not a "boot", you're a human doing the work of a bot. And nobody believes anything you have to say. Whoever hired you is wasting their money.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I'm not a boot actually. Posting here is a part of deal and payment programme  Smiley

So to start, can you post the transaction id or your repayment and the amount of it?
After that tell us what deal was that and how you make it? Who is going to check where and what you post? Livecoin "staff" is out of the radar for months now...
I'm very thankful to livecoin exchange
Received the first half of the funds. This is less than I expected, but there is no choice, better than nothing.
I trusted Livecoin to be reliable and they are. Thanks Livecoin  Smiley

Haha, now the bots have decided to attack the English topic and sing their praises to Livecoin. Apparently, the one who is doing this, realized that in the Russian locale no one believes in this nonsense and decided to attack the English section.

Today I witnessed how in the Russian telegram group dedicated to Livecoin, https://t.me/livecoinrus/, they ban those who come there with such posts and declare that they were returned half of the funds and how they grateful to this exchange. This chat has already disowned such sycophancy. It's time to give bans to such bots with Stockholm syndrome on the forum. The exchange scammed them, and they write that they trust her and thank her. A shame.

Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
I'm very thankful to livecoin exchange
Received the first half of the funds. This is less than I expected, but there is no choice, better than nothing.
I trusted Livecoin to be reliable and they are. Thanks Livecoin  Smiley

Haha, now the bots have decided to attack the English topic and sing their praises to Livecoin. Apparently, the one who is doing this, realized that in the Russian locale no one believes in this nonsense and decided to attack the English section.

Today I witnessed how in the Russian telegram group dedicated to Livecoin, https://t.me/livecoinrus/, they ban those who come there with such posts and declare that they were returned half of the funds and how they grateful to this exchange. This chat has already disowned such sycophancy. It's time to give bans to such bots with Stockholm syndrome on the forum. The exchange scammed them, and they write that they trust her and thank her. A shame.
Hello everyone,
I just have received 50% of my funds from Livecoin.
My username: nikeandpuma.
I trusted Livecoin to be reliable and they are.
Now I am waiting for remaining part.

Thanks Livecoin  Smiley
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5fca182f882f7dfd4f499fede98cee1d84db6eac80ab395be2f9d105dc09d15a
I'm waiting for the second half.
legendary
we should make a group complaint and for better results be filed to the exchange's country of origin.
If I'm not mistaking, in Livecoin's case, the country of origin was Russia and that's not helpful at all... Undecided
No, it was targeted at residents of Russia and the countries of the former Soviet Union. This exchange was first listed in 2014 in London. The IP address to which the exchange domain was assigned is located in America, or the person who ran this exchange lived there.

Well then maybe there is indeed a shot to bring those clowns to the ground... But again, if there is not a group complaint, I really doubt that US authorities (or any other) will do a single thing. Undecided

So people will stop asking for their money I guess.

OR to phish as many people as possible and do another scam with their full docs... They don't give a rat's ass about anyone who asks for his money, we get that already.
@Ratimov Do you tend you think it was an inside job that took the exchange down? That's what it looks like to me. I'm just trying to imagine why they would bother even pretending to do a distribution... So people will stop asking for their money I guess.

Of course, this was a prepared exit-scam by the exchange itself, this opinion is shared by the majority of the Russian locale and users of this exchange. It was so stupid and obvious. At first, they performed the same maneuver as the WEX before their closure. Raised unrealistic prices for cryptocurrencies and closed the withdrawal of funds. Then this circus performance with the title screen on the exchange, allegedly they were hacked and some hacker demands a ransom. And then they came up with impossible conditions with a refund and sent bots to the forum so that they sang laudatory odes to the exchange and say how good it is.

Cheap theatrical production. By the way, yesterday another bot wrote that the funds were returned to him. The show must go on.  Cheesy
I'm very thankful to livecoin exchange, i received the payment from them today,  of the tokens which I have lost when the exchange was hacked...
legendary
The last bots that unsubscribed there at the end of April were so lazy that they simply copied the report from each other, word for word. Of course, no one believed in this theatrical performance of compensation for victims and laudatory reviews.

Good.

I can't believe they think people are stupid enough to fall for this nonsense.

@Ratimov Do you tend you think it was an inside job that took the exchange down? That's what it looks like to me. I'm just trying to imagine why they would bother even pretending to do a distribution... So people will stop asking for their money I guess.

Well, they'll never stop asking.

we should make a group complaint and for better results be filed to the exchange's country of origin.
If I'm not mistaking, in Livecoin's case, the country of origin was Russia and that's not helpful at all... Undecided

No, it was targeted at residents of Russia and the countries of the former Soviet Union. This exchange was first listed in 2014 in London. The IP address to which the exchange domain was assigned is located in America, or the person who ran this exchange lived there.

By the way, in the Russian locale in the Livecoin topic LiveCoin.net>Cryptocurrency exchange>New pairs WTP/BTC, PAS/BTC, TUSD/BTC, SFX/BTC until recently there was an invasion of bots, which reported 50% payments of funds. The latest entries generally went so far that these alleged victims praised the exchange for how good and decent it is. Grin

Not otherwise than the Stockholm Syndrome. The last bots that unsubscribed there at the end of April were so lazy that they simply copied the report from each other, word for word. Of course, no one believed in this theatrical performance of compensation for victims and laudatory reviews.
legendary
The website is a good initiative and while I don't totally trust it people affected by the Livecoin scam might want to consider taking up some of its advice.

The advice is welcomed but unfortunately without any true impact since it will be individually and not as a group. Instead of sending and fill forms on one by one basis for every police authority/ agency, we should make a group complaint and for better results be filed to the exchange's country of origin.

I don't totally trust it

And that's a big issue...
legendary

Haha... This is great. I was sketched out opening it at first and used Tor. But it appears to be a legit complaint site about Livecoin. This is one of my favorite parts:

With fairly drastic checks for the 1st 50% and compliments on social networks and forums for the second half.

The calculation is quickly done : $ 1 billion worth of cryptocurrency stolen on December 24 is now worth + 500%  =  $  5 billion.

For the moment they are at 616 half payments or 308 victims (small carriers) reimbursed in 80 days and less than 100 000 usd (crumbs!)

If they reimbursed all the victims at this rate it would take 170 years !

And there has been no refund for 15 days   !   (   https://etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7?a=0xf99dddd7153b9f2ed44d41429ede1ab71232aee0  )

They are right about the $100k being "crumbs"; even if the number is now closer to $200k that is still almost nothing compared to even just $100 million ($5 billion is a bit high, they were probably somewhat insolvent when they went down... actual figure is probably far less than $1 billion).

The website is a good initiative and while I don't totally trust it people affected by the Livecoin scam might want to consider taking up some of its advice.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Hello everyone,

I received 50% of my funds (my tokens value at the time in USDT) from Livecoin(.news) exchange.

Here is the ERC20 transaction: 0x5f4b7a8f417c7a1b07a484868d832660fc876d5ff2d44ea75c451fd284eeda8e

I am now expecting the other 50% of my funds. I'll update when I receive them.

Thank you

This is a transaction from a Poloniex account wallet to their hot wallet. I see the address was funded by the the Livecoin scammers.

Livecoin used Uniswap to swap 97 ETH for $185k in Tether, then 99 ETH for $154k a few days later, and has been slowly distributing it.

I'm going to look into the source of these funds a bit more when I have time.

So far not one account with a single merit has reported receiving a refund.
Im hoping that you would be busting up on where those funds came from and whats actually behind these newbies do keep posting about receiving funds and just like on what been told above

that we are expecting to uncover something with these address or txhash that been continually been posted if they were real or just obviously fake.

Take your time pal.  Wink
legendary
This is a transaction from a Poloniex account wallet to their hot wallet. I see the address was funded by the the Livecoin scammers.

Livecoin used Uniswap to swap 97 ETH for $185k in Tether, then 99 ETH for $154k a few days later, and has been slowly distributing it.

Start your engines, nutildah is on the move...! Grin It would be great to spend some of your spare time to see how this refund process comes and goes etc. I'm sure that you will do it so, thank's in advance man. Cool

And I seriously doubt that we will see any...
legendary
Hello everyone,

I received 50% of my funds (my tokens value at the time in USDT) from Livecoin(.news) exchange.

Here is the ERC20 transaction: 0x5f4b7a8f417c7a1b07a484868d832660fc876d5ff2d44ea75c451fd284eeda8e

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: