Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 16. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Greetings,

If anyone from LiveCoin can respond to me here, I would appreciate it. After going through the application process and getting verified, I received the instructions for payment in February. However, I asked a simple question which I never received an answer to from your team despite replying on the same email thread to follow-up just to make sure my email had not been overlooked. Now, just today, after over 2 months later, I got a separate email saying: "Your claim for a refund has been rejected due to a violation of the application rules." Was me asking a simple question about how I could receive my funds in violation of the application rules?

So, not only is no one from your team going to answer my question from my email but you are also going to keep my funds, even after I passed the application verification process?

Kindly,
Askingwhy
Activity: 1
I can confirm that I have received half of my funds from Livecoin.net and I am waiting for te other half.

Thank you
Activity: 2
Hello my Username on Livecoin is tiagoasimioni. I have received my 50 percent of the payment from Livecoin! Waiting on the other half.

Thank you!
Hi guys,

I can confirm that I have received half of my funds from Livecoin.net and I am waiting for te other half.

Thank youi
From my personal experience I can say that half of my funds have been returned to me, I am waiting for the other half thanks.
Hey,

Newbie account here again Smiley I also received 50% refund of remaining
funds on my account on livecoin.. Thank you LC team  Smiley
Username on Livecoin mohsinsarfraz, I have received my 50 percent of the payment from Livecoin! Waiting on the other half.
Hello my Username on Livecoin is PrimozK!I have received my 50 percent of the payment from Livecoin! Waiting on the other half. Thank you!
Hi all!

I'm pleased to announce that also I received complete payment of Livecoin of my balance in USDT!
Hello my name is davina messageon!I have received my 50 percent of the payment from livecoin !so happy !Waiting on the other half 😊Thank you so much livecoin!!!
Hello,

My username is Pat60 and i have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange in USDT on my ERC20 adress.

Thanks to Livecoin.
I have got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange.Thank you.
My username:  orhanates
Erc20/ 0x99cd37c9598bacf2c63c57daca42e3cd17a930f9
I followed the Livecoin Verification procedure and received 50% of the payment. The other 50% will be sent after I finish the whole process. 

Thank you Livecoin.

Transaction ID: JDwCgkjAoKC71hD8RxT8FvYVqhA19qu4DMuxfpBQHXhN

Username: BE2GAMERS
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I didn't fill their KYC so we can say goodbye to those coins. Cry

I don't believe any of it for one second. If they were real, one single user with more than 2 posts would have reported having received their funds. Instead what we have is some real forum members DID submit their information and then got ignored by Livecoin.

On 13 Feb 2021 My Application was rejected from Livecoin due to not find my video and said for resend application. Actually after upload my video,I've forget to share and due to the reason they (Livecoin) not found my video.On 14 Feb 2021 I've sended new created documents and video. but now they(Livecoin) not reply. Yesterday I've re-send the same documents (14 Feb 2014 created documents) but still not reply. I've big fear for losing my big funds and wide work time(almost 3 years).If I get any reply, I'll share here...

Some of the one-posters have received transactions for the same amount twice:

The receiving address received 171 USDT from what is apparently Livecoin's wallet.

Some don't even post the transaction at all. Look at this fool:

i received the first payment from livecoin. Thanks livecoin
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf99dddd7153b9f2ed44d41429ede1ab71232aee0

Not a single user with any reputation or post history whatsoever has reported receiving a refund. This is definitely a last ditch KYC scam, I don't know why they are attempting to perpetrate it well past the expiration date they had already assigned it.

Because of all of that, I didn't fill anything or send anything to "them". Now I see that probably the same people will redirect the Livecoin site to another? Am I right?
You say it from the start and at least for me, it was enough not to do a thing. Wink

P.S: I don't know though if I had there 3BTC Grin Cheesy
I followed the Livecoin Verification procedure and received 50% of the payment. The other 50% will be sent after I finish the entire process.
Thank you Livecoin
Hello,
I followed the instructions and I confirm I have received 50% of my assets in USDT ERC-20 to myetherwallet address:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0cac654422cb909d36dc93c242c9d3b8c08b3b3ffcae69d8b32505d6293057a8

Thanks,
I followed the Livecoin Verification procedure and received 50% of the payment. The other 50% will be sent after I finish the entire process.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

I don't believe any of it for one second. If they were real, one single user with more than 2 posts would have reported having received their funds. Instead what we have is some real forum members DID submit their information and then got ignored by Livecoin.

On 13 Feb 2021 My Application was rejected from Livecoin due to not find my video and said for resend application. Actually after upload my video,I've forget to share and due to the reason they (Livecoin) not found my video.On 14 Feb 2021 I've sended new created documents and video. but now they(Livecoin) not reply. Yesterday I've re-send the same documents (14 Feb 2014 created documents) but still not reply. I've big fear for losing my big funds and wide work time(almost 3 years).If I get any reply, I'll share here...

Some of the one-posters have received transactions for the same amount twice:

The receiving address received 171 USDT from what is apparently Livecoin's wallet.

Some don't even post the transaction at all. Look at this fool:

i received the first payment from livecoin. Thanks livecoin
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf99dddd7153b9f2ed44d41429ede1ab71232aee0

Not a single user with any reputation or post history whatsoever has reported receiving a refund. This is definitely a last ditch KYC scam, I don't know why they are attempting to perpetrate it well past the expiration date they had already assigned it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Livecoin said they stopped taking documents for their KYC scam customer refund process on March 16. So what "steps" are you talking about, you lying piece of shit?

That's true but it seems that their "grateful" clients still getting their 50% repayments. Roll Eyes I guess that we will continue to see this thread pumping with newbie's posts about it. I still wonder though how is it possible that all of their customers are noobs... Except for me, who I had funds there but I never make this repayment procedure of them and I didn't get a sat back (and I never will lol).
Lots of last pages of this ANN thread had been filled out with those newbie accounts saying the same thing about able to claim up their 50% on just doing on what had been instructed.

The due date is over or almost a month now but there are still noobs do post about confirmation which is really a fake one.Dont know on what theyre up to but arent they trying out
to let the community know that theyre paying back those users who had locked up their funds by doing KYC?

Just for some question and a bit personal, how much funds you do had locked up on this exchange?

First of all, I'm not defending to the slightest Livecoin but perhaps they are slow. I receive their Repayment Instructions guide of unnecessary KYC after a month of their announcement. So if they are slow to send an e-mail, I'm guessing that they are slow to send the 50% as well and, as all the newbies say, there will be another repayment at some point.
Well, it's a bit personal but I don't mind answering. Wink Before the "hacking incident", I had around $200 but when this happen I had around 0.1BTC...
I got 50% of my money back from the livecoin exchange. 50% in the the Time when the ASSETS got hacked in USDT. My username on livecoin is : mirovski

My E-mail Address : [email protected]

You can See here Link from the Screen SHOT I have made from the Deposit on Binance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0kfgc577v5a11l/Screenshot_20210416-065719_Yahoo%20Mail.jpg?dl=0

My Address on Binnace where I have recived the USDT is Address: 0x9403bf1717f21577e166d9a8607ae3ad5bf745d6

Now I am waiting for the Second Half.

Thanks Livecoin !!!
Pages:
Jump to: