Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 7. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

ah i tried to find it with search but i missed it , thought it got removed i was Wrong.
I was looking on the wrong site i assumed there was only 1 POD but i was mistaken.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pool Hash Rate    247,783.096 KH/s
WTF?!

190Mh now and dropping fast u got scammed m8.
POD dissapeared from coinsource.
Dev took you money from the LTC and is working on his next project or away on emergency buisness wich ever u prefer.
The names on the golden squad  If real these people can expect a visit from the fraudsquad.
But since it seems to have been a well planned scam i highly doubt they are connected to the actual people running the scam.
Im not 100% sure they dubbel dipped by dumping on the exchange as well but it sure looks like it.

if pod dissapered from coinsource then he should also be considered as scammer and his service scam
legendary
WTF?!

190Mh now and dropping fast u got scammed m8.
POD dissapeared from coinsource.(IT did NOT dissapear i was WRONG/ looked in the wrong place)
Dev took you money from the LTC and is working on his next project or away on emergency buisness wich ever u prefer.
The names on the golden squad  If real these people can expect a visit from the fraudsquad.
But since it seems to have been a well planned scam i highly doubt they are connected to the actual people running the scam.
Im not 100% sure they dubbel dipped by dumping on the exchange as well but it sure looks like it.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
WTF?!
There was a POD for this coin, so shouldn't CoinSource release details since coin is/if it is SCAM?

I will sure contact them, and so should you.
I will but, will wait till monday if dev shows, if not as community we may request access to private info

wait till they erase evidence of their association with this?
Yes, i am sure they will hack CoinSource brain and delete all info about them, lol
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

ActionFraud is the UK’s national fraud and internet crime reporting centre.

We provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime.

The easiest way to report fraud or internet crime is by using our online reporting tool.

Thanks  Wink

We also need the Italian cyber crime agency.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

ActionFraud is the UK’s national fraud and internet crime reporting centre.

We provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime.

The easiest way to report fraud or internet crime is by using our online reporting tool.
legendary
The only way Midascoin can save itself is if it convert into a Proof of Stake coin.

This is the only way the developer of Midascoin can turn it into a valuable coin. The Midascoin would have a value known as Proof of Stake value.

lol no.. they only need to deliver their products.
Activity: 476
The only way Midascoin can save itself is if it convert into a Proof of Stake coin.

This is the only way the developer of Midascoin can turn it into a valuable coin. The Midascoin would have a value known as Proof of Stake value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Scam Coin Scam Dev  -----Close Thread.
legendary
Activity: 1260
The project leader, MidasCoin, is still away on emergency business since 1st October. We're still waiting to hear from him and for him to return. Once he does, we'll update the community further on the situation.

WTF is this?!  There is Internet everywhere you go in the world, likely right on his fucking hip!  I hope someone does seek legal action after this shit!  There is absolutely no fucking excuse not to have checked in with everyone "being away on business".........THIS is business and he has a LOT of fucking investors to answer to!! 

So sorry for everyone that got sucked into this, I found it very interesting from the start but stayed skeptical.  Mined for about 20 minutes, said screw that shit and pocketed a few hundred for free day trading just in case, so I really lost nothing myself........but saw the resources people threw down on this coin. 

If this was a flat out scam, holy shit the effort that was put into it!  Although I was skeptical about the "gold" I sure didn't think it was an outright scam!!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If nothing changes to my order (#1207) by October 17th, it will be 100% scam Sad
legendary
Activity: 1030
There was a POD for this coin, so shouldn't CoinSource release details since coin is/if it is SCAM?

I will but, will wait till monday if dev shows, if not as community we may request access to private info

wait till they erase evidence of their association with this?
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
The ideas were all good. Best case scenario is that this is a case of bad timing on everything and things will work out for the best. Worst case is that we had our hash stolen for a given time period.

legendary

legendary
I was mining this coin for a while. Not with gh/s or anything but yeah, switched my miner over to another coin today. Meh.

I hope this pans out, haha, get it?!

It was worth a gamble imo, gambled and lost, time to move on.

If anyone gets a real gold shipment post pics?

LOL damn, shipping cost nearly as much to the u.s as one gram does.. WOOHaaA

ye but If they shipped ,, u could buy it up for pennies on the dollar now @ bittrex .

But let me guess He's still not back , in a few days when mining dry's up he will Appear and attempt one more time saying there where some small problems But hes working on it Everyone will be paid bla bla dont worry please keep mining.
That will be his Final appearance price will jump up get dumped on again and thats it.
was looking @ this one from before the start , couldnt get around the 5% service costs and the storys was to good to be true.
legendary
We need a local UK and Italian guy to check this out with the authorities.

Is there anyone willing to do it? We can set up a bounty held in escrow for the legal expenses.

I doubt there is much we can legually do, however just getting the Names of the people running this scam and plastering them all over the internet might give us some gratification.

and would stop them from using this Name / Alias in future scams.

https://who.is/whois/midaspay.io

http://midaspay.io/the-golden-squad/

Pages:
Jump to: