Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 10. (Read 244736 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Look the answers for us and it shows that the team did not care the current low price.Why there are still somebody believe they care this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Where is the dev? When are the orders going to ship?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?

All of the coins are accounted for when mining??  How would they go bankrupt?  They don't care what the price on Bittrex is.   
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?

the current price is not even worth the cost of mining most people have paid imo. they have large reserves from proof of mining, but i doubt this coin has much life left anymore

I cashed out at 21200 sat and moved it all into LTCD at 1200 sat. Needless to say I'm pretty glad I did.  Grin
legendary

the current price is not even worth the cost of mining most people have paid imo. they have large reserves from proof of mining, but i doubt this coin has much life left anymore
Activity: 23
Activity: 5
yes, nice idea
but totally unprofessional - people, it`s about gold and real money - jerky dev team
scam at it`s best - get out ASAP
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Meh an interesting coin sadly..I don't think I will be able to join the mining campaign..I can barely even mine anything on this computer. Good luck to all the miners out there and hopefully everything goes well.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
wtman, you don't have to quote the whole message..  this is annoying.
legendary
they are buying now.  40K bid on bittrex

We are not and have not bought any coins off the exchange, and have no intention of doing so.

Still no sign of promised 2% bonus for early miners...

I offer my continued apologies on this matter.

So all this is a scam? Just for couple if Btc?
The guy who dumped on the Bittrex was Dev? Embarrassed

Angry look at this terrible price.I don't think miners will sell their coins in this every low price.I doubt that maybe the team have many hidden coins and now they dump them all to exchange BTC.

We have not sold any coins, we have not got any coins due to 0 premine. The only coins we have received are from the transaction fees to the public tax address.

@Midas, please comment on this.

I just received an answer from prepaidfinancialservices.com asking them this:
Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.

When are you going to ship orders?
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.

You clearly can't just say it and leave that to be. You need to explain this matter ASAP.

lol.
ASAP !!!

goldarnit this is important !!!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

You clearly can't just say it and leave that to be. You need to explain this matter ASAP.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

We are not and have not bought any coins off the exchange, and have no intention of doing so.

Angry look at this terrible price.I don't think miners will sell their coins in this every low price.I doubt that maybe the team have many hidden coins and now they dump them all to exchange BTC.

We have not sold any coins, we have not got any coins due to 0 premine. The only coins we have received are from the transaction fees to the public tax address.

Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

There is many weird things, something look really like planned scam.
i think team must show some proof to community , most important is proof about backed gold.

in fact is a cop-out
Activity: 322

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

There is many weird things, something look really like planned scam.
i think team must show some proof to community , most important is proof about backed gold.
Activity: 56

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

http://i.imgur.com/GBuuXT7.png

http://i.imgur.com/E6j8tvP.png

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
No word from the dev
Activity: 476

Hello,
Thanks,
Michael

there we go

Perhaps, they use the word "GOLD" to attract "TROLLs"
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
are we done yet ??
Activity: 4
The checking of their information got me interested as well...

This is an excerpt from their page making you believe they have a trademark in the UK:

Trade marks
MIDASPAY and MIDASCOIN are UK registered trade mark of Midas Payment LTD.

I took the liberty of going to the UK patent and trademark office at: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmtext/Results

needless to say when I searched for MIDASPAY or MIDASCOIN all I got was:

Search results
Your search found 1 results. Page 1 of 1 is shown.
Help : TM No. Prefixes
UK = National UK trade marks
EU = Community trade marks
WE = International Registration           designating the EU
WO = International Registration           designating the UK
PS = Protected Symbols

Trade Mark No.   Mark Text   File Date   Status   Nice Classes   Image   Short List
UK00002458237   midaScope   12/06/2007   Registered   09   

Not sure what midaScope is but sure does not sound like what they are pretending to be...
Pages:
Jump to: