Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 8. (Read 244736 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
I was mining this coin for a while. Not with gh/s or anything but yeah, switched my miner over to another coin today. Meh.

I hope this pans out, haha, get it?!

It was worth a gamble imo, gambled and lost, time to move on.

If anyone gets a real gold shipment post pics?

LOL damn, shipping cost nearly as much to the u.s as one gram does.. WOOHaaA
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
We need a local UK and Italian guy to check this out with the authorities.

Is there anyone willing to do it? We can set up a bounty held in escrow for the legal expenses.

I doubt there is much we can legually do, however just getting the Names of the people running this scam and plastering them all over the internet might give us some gratification.

and would stop them from using this Name / Alias in future scams.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Is there anyone willing to do it? We can set up a bounty held in escrow for the legal expenses.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
legendary
Is the company really registered? Anybody cares enough to pursue this matter with the authorities?

Lets crowd fund the legal expenses for that. We can put the expenses with a reliable escrow and release them to the right person. I'll pledge 0.05 btc towards it for a start.

Lets do this. I have lost a lot with this coin so I'll lose some more np. I'll pledge 0.1 to a reliable escrow
legendary
The project leader, MidasCoin, is still away on emergency business since 1st October. We're still waiting to hear from him and for him to return. Once he does, we'll update the community further on the situation.

Hahahaha....yea next week he'll have some other emergency BS

Week after that even MidasAlchemist himself will be in here talking about how he too got scammed.

This thing looked really slick initially, but unfortunately were seeing it for what it was from day one.....SCAM!!!!

Hey, any update with your order ? mine is still in "processing" stage.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?

All of the coins are accounted for when mining??  How would they go bankrupt?  They don't care what the price on Bittrex is.  

I've been calling this a Fool's Gold Ponzi Pyramid from the outset.

1. There is no proof of gold
2. There is no proof of gold which they increase in quantity daily to justify the price
3. The mining "king" shows no proof of where the diverted hash rate is going
4. Midascoin claims their scrypt mining is 3x more profitable. How the fuck is that possible?
5. There's no proof of anything. Nothing.

I honestly felt bad about people being scammed but at this stage I wonder if people would invest in something scrawled on a double ply white paper with the words "Midas = gold, Bittrex!"

Btw, the bank where Midascoin claimed they stored gold says themselves they only do portfolio mgmt, from Twitter, this was the email reply;
http://pastebin.com/QGWsA8NF
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project leader, MidasCoin, is still away on emergency business since 1st October. We're still waiting to hear from him and for him to return. Once he does, we'll update the community further on the situation.

Hahahaha....yea next week he'll have some other emergency BS

Week after that even MidasAlchemist himself will be in here talking about how he too got scammed.

This thing looked really slick initially, but unfortunately were seeing it for what it was from day one.....SCAM!!!!
legendary
no internet there I presume?

Even if this was true Anyone Involved with the Project if its not just a blackbox ran by the dev would be crazy not to tell all their friends family to run to the bank and buy this stuff.
There for i can only assume that midasalchemist  either doesnt know anything about the operation and also believes it Might be a scam Or he is in on it trying to keep people mining a useless coin or he is the dev on another account take ur pick.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
no internet there I presume?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Is the company really registered? Anybody cares enough to pursue this matter with the authorities?

Lets crowd fund the legal expenses for that. We can put the expenses with a reliable escrow and release them to the right person. I'll pledge 0.05 btc towards it for a start.
legendary
29000 midas sell order on bittrex at 1655 sat Man if i believed i would get the gold id buy this in a second.
pay less then 200 bucks for 3,500 usd worth of gold sweet deal.

legendary
http://midaspool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Why are people still mining ?
or are all the stats just faked ?
or thats the devs rigs running ?

Makes me wonder.. are they all midas miners ?

Can anyone confirm mining this ?  Or anyone's order have passed more then a week ?
legendary
http://midaspool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Why are people still mining ?
or are all the stats just faked ?
or thats the devs rigs running ?
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I didnt believe the gold story one second and never bought coins. I wished for you guys it was real.

Anyway, the company exists, shouldnt be hard to find out the real names behind midaspayment ltd. Not sure if that helps though.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

legendary
Does this mean no MasterCard Huh

It looks like it Means no Anything Dev used your miners to mine ltc pocketed the LTC then gave u a dime a dozen clone coin in payment and then dubbel dipped by dumping the clone on the exchange as well.

He Claimed investors where adding 10k usd worth of gold Everyday , Why would any investor do such a thing? I have to say the site looks very slick 100 times better then most scam coins.
So i understand people getting suckerd in for next time remember if it looks to good to be true it probably is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
yeah...  wallet is fine....

I just restarted the wallet qt...

cheers!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Wallet works just fine.
legendary
The wallet is not function also....

Worked fine for me 3 days ago.. while ordering a debit card.
Pages:
Jump to: