Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 9. (Read 244736 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The wallet is not functioning also....
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Does this mean no MasterCard Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If only there were people screaming fud from day two of the first launch....  Cool

Sucks for those that lost, The concept scam was well thought out..

LOL very well thought out indeed, luckily i only dumped a few hundred worthless fiat into this sinking ship. Oh well, on to the next scam Cheesy
Activity: 168
If only there were people screaming fud from day two of the first launch....  Cool

Sucks for those that lost, The concept scam was well thought out..
Yea...I just tried to order some gold and get to the payment screen:

"Click the Pay w/ Midas button to pay for this order with MidasCoin and complete the transaction."

But there is no pay w/ midascoin button LMAO!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
it's done, i will leave Cryptoworld , Too much ugly thing, better i stay with my Stock !
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
so it is again a scam?
Activity: 224
 Angry Oh,so terrible.See the price maybe they did not hide MIDAS,but they used our hash to mine ltc and paid midas back to us.This is scam right?See the price,I do not think a responsible team will ignore their baby coin's price.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

Reserve
MID/Gold.GR
MID/BTC
฿ 0.00042060
MID/USD
$ 0.13665398
Activity: 122
on bittrex midascoin is crashed
 one for 0.00001251 btc

Angry

kurmi
legendary
Activity: 1344
There is something fishy about this coin.
Someone keeps dumping midascoin into the market.
It looks like someone has infinity midascoin.
Better check the source code of midascoin
Activity: 80
If still mining this crap and you really want Midascoin, mine nice hash and buy Midas from Bittrex. 
Activity: 140
THE END gold dream  Sad
Activity: 153
Has anyone received anything yet from midascoin? Gold or cards?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
He just comes online to read the PM and goes offline just ignoring everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Looks like its over.
Activity: 238
I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?

The entire thing is only here to buy them some time to exploit your hashrate.
He is long gone, his pocket full of Legit Scryptcoin (LTC or valuable) surely thank you for your free hashrate, you've been warned enough (cf the old locked thread) and as usual some try and cry. Maybe next time you'll pay attention to what some says or investigate a little bit more (or not).
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
It's either a scam or you can profit from this X10 right now. Choose wisely  Wink

@MidasAlchemist, you can just provide some hard evidence of the order processing behind the scene to confirm this ain't no scam..

p.s.  how long should I wait for the Debit card order to be shipped and will you provide a tracking number ?

My order is still in "Processing" stage..  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: