Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 11. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

@Midas, please comment on this.

I just received an answer from prepaidfinancialservices.com asking them this:
Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

there we go
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So all this is a scam? Just for couple if Btc?
The guy who dumped on the Bittrex was Dev? Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

@Midas, please comment on this.

I just received an answer from prepaidfinancialservices.com asking them this:
Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

legendary
Any update on your pending orders? Coin is crashing badly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone still believeing this is "for real" should be scraping every bit of money they have not to mention getting a loan to buy the coins.  It is after all "FREE MONEY" now or at least nearly free Smiley  

You can buy a $50 credit card for 377.270 coins.  On Bittrex you can purchase 355.000 for 0.0255 BTC

looks like you can buy $50 for about $9 what a deal...  

If you were to get a signature loan at a bank (highest rate) you would pay about 10%+ interest.  So all you would have to do is to get a loan and pay the 10% and make nearly 500% profit !!!! GUARANTEED and backed by a commodity Smiley

GUARANTEED, that's funny...I like that.

Nothing's guaranteed in this life. I do hope my buy order @ 2500 gets filled and that also turns out to be the bottom too Smiley

Cheers,
Pit
Activity: 4
Anyone still believeing this is "for real" should be scraping every bit of money they have not to mention getting a loan to buy the coins.  It is after all "FREE MONEY" now or at least nearly free Smiley  

You can buy a $50 credit card for 377.270 coins.  On Bittrex you can purchase 355.000 for 0.0255 BTC

looks like you can buy $50 for about $9 what a deal...  

If you were to get a signature loan at a bank (highest rate) you would pay about 10%+ interest.  So all you would have to do is to get a loan and pay the 10% and make nearly 500% profit !!!! GUARANTEED and backed by a commodity Smiley
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
i hope this pulls through.

the PoM model is very interesting.
using the mining to generate external assets for the coin is a strong idea. obviously the weak link is the centralised pool. but how else to handle the distribution of MIDAS and the generation of external assets ?

as usual.
the lack of dev activity, inability to follow up with apparent promises, and destructive criticism make for a sad mix.

Grin yep
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
i hope this pulls through.

the PoM model is very interesting.
using the mining to generate external assets for the coin is a strong idea. obviously the weak link is the centralised pool. but how else to handle the distribution of MIDAS and the generation of external assets ?

as usual.
the lack of dev activity, inability to follow up with apparent promises, and destructive criticism make for a sad mix.

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Still no sign of promised 2% bonus for early miners...
Activity: 422
Big dumps. I hope the dev didn't dump.
why dump it?it's a  real valued coins!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
they are buying now.  40K bid on bittrex
Activity: 322
Backed by gold? I think it's time to deliver some proof ortherwise this game won't continue
legendary
Big dumps. I hope the dev didn't dump.
legendary
People are losing faith in the midascoin.
Someone even dumped midascoin at 3.5k satoshi

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.

Valid point. It makes no sense. Why would they pay more when they can buy cheap and not have to pay in gold?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

think about it if there really was a team of developers they would buy the coins on bittrex to make profit them selves what you see is happening is people cutting their losses and checking out on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1344
legendary
Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

Midascoin Last Active:   25 September 2014, 15:07:10   Whats up with that ?

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Once again, thanks for everyones continued support.

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.

Yeah, so he disappears for 10 days. Should we still keep believing that the coin is backed by gold?
Thanks for everyone who showed support by trying out our products on the shop. We've had almost 50 orders in the last couple of days, and we will start shipping out very soon. Your orders will be marked as Complete once we have shipped your item. You'll also get an email notification about this.

MidasCoin is currently away on a business trip, due to be back today. No need to worry.

Ok, so MidasCoin is the only guy who has control over a crucial aspect of the coin i.e. shipping out the actual orders and he hasn't been active in the last 10 days? Should we still take midascoin seriously?

I don't believe I said this, I said he was away on business. All orders are currently on schedule.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: