Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 37. (Read 31779 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 11:24:23 PM
How much fund has been raised so far?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:19:48 PM
LiveTree ADEPT is listed at http://icoinrating.com/livetree-adept/

You can support LiveTree ADEPT project through voting for it.

Thank you!
February 12, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
#Livetree Adept token sale ends Feb 23 - don't miss out https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
___

although livetree's collection is slow, i know it will be successful. or is it already successful? and can i ask if you did some pre sale? if ever you say yes, may i know what is the total collection in pre sale? and if that 1M  also oncludes pre sale collection as well?

hi livetree, can i ask you guys of where i can be updated and track  the progress of your token sale? i know you have raised 1m already. and i want to know if i can track it because there is no progress bar in your website.

Hello. The total includes presale + sale so far, and is actually 820k + now since ETH price drop.

Thanks dev. But can i ask what is the ico price?

Anyway, i hope btc or eth price will up again. Cause this is the problem of a lot of present ico now. The collection is getting smaller because the market is bearish.

Pre-sale 1 eth = 2000 seed. Main sale 1 eth = 1000 seed.
Bonuses start at 1.5 eth.  You can view the bonus and lottery schedules here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQivPMc_yc15BVmAFVSFXbcwF8l0nqzpL7Xs3DJK9lA/edit#gid=0
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 12, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
#Livetree Adept token sale ends Feb 23 - don't miss out https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
___

although livetree's collection is slow, i know it will be successful. or is it already successful? and can i ask if you did some pre sale? if ever you say yes, may i know what is the total collection in pre sale? and if that 1M  also oncludes pre sale collection as well?

hi livetree, can i ask you guys of where i can be updated and track  the progress of your token sale? i know you have raised 1m already. and i want to know if i can track it because there is no progress bar in your website.

Hello. The total includes presale + sale so far, and is actually 820k + now since ETH price drop.

Thanks dev. But can i ask what is the ico price?

Anyway, i hope btc or eth price will up again. Cause this is the problem of a lot of present ico now. The collection is getting smaller because the market is bearish.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
Public sale started Wednesday Jan. 31st. No minimum purchase amount. Exchanges will be announced after the ico is completed. Please read the pinned post for lots of valuable information.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
I live in Russia, and for our market, for example, is this innovation? But in the meantime I'm very interested in all that is new, do you think to conquer the film industry market?
February 11, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
___

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 11, 2018, 07:39:10 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
___

although livetree's collection is slow, i know it will be successful. or is it already successful? and can i ask if you did some pre sale? if ever you say yes, may i know what is the total collection in pre sale? and if that 1M  also oncludes pre sale collection as well?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
February 11, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
No matter how the charges are over, it should be noted that the team is not going to hand over and does not abandon attempts to complete the campaign. On the site, investors of the register receive discounts of up to 5% and participation in the lottery for those who will contribute more than 7 broadcasts. Cool Dont miss the chance Wink
February 11, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

I think I'm just going to chalk this one down to experiance and take the hit. Thanks for the suggestion I'll see what happens but I don't hold out much hope.

EDIT:
MyEtherWallet suggestion is when SED is available (end of ICO) then put in 0.01ETH to cover GAS and quickly withdraw. Is there an update on when the ICO will end so I can try and beat the hacker ?

Feb 23
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
February 10, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
I have SED in a MyEtherWallet how can I transfer them to another MyEtherWallet, any help with this would be most appreciated.

The tokens are not transferable until after the ico ends.

Thanks for the reply, it's just that my MEW wallet has been hacked and I need to get the SED out quickly, is there any thing I can do to stop the hacker getting my SED ?

Ugh, sorry to hear that. It is actually in your MEW now, about all you can do is try contacting their support and seeing if they can do anything. I'm not sure they can, part of the downside of immutability, but worth a try.

I think I'm just going to chalk this one down to experiance and take the hit. Thanks for the suggestion I'll see what happens but I don't hold out much hope.

EDIT:
MyEtherWallet suggestion is when SED is available (end of ICO) then put in 0.01ETH to cover GAS and quickly withdraw. Is there an update on when the ICO will end so I can try and beat the hacker ?
February 10, 2018, 10:40:42 PM
I have SED in a MyEtherWallet how can I transfer them to another MyEtherWallet, any help with this would be most appreciated.

Thanks for the reply, it's just that my MEW wallet has been hacked and I need to get the SED out quickly, is there any thing I can do to stop the hacker getting my SED ?

Ugh, sorry to hear that. It is actually in your MEW now, about all you can do is try contacting their support and seeing if they can do anything. I'm not sure they can, part of the downside of immutability, but worth a try.
February 10, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

February 10, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

February 10, 2018, 10:03:29 PM
February 10, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
___
February 10, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
How much is this ico softcap?
I think ico is good

The softcap was 500 eth, which was reached in the presale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
How much is this ico softcap?
I think ico is good
Pages:
Jump to: