Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 11. (Read 51534 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Good afternoon.
I've earned some money on the stock exchange and are looking for coins to invest. The idea is interesting, but there are several questions -
1) Why such a small number of coins?
2) The reason for the low confidence rating, the face of the company on the forum (Trust: -32: -5 / +0 Warning: Trade with extreme caution! Ignore)?
3) Why on your site is the connection through social networks not active (I click on F or d + Steven J. Kelly and I stay on your site and do not go to the social network)
Because of these questions, the coin looks suspicious ... develop my fears, well or not) Huh

Hello,

Every Token can be divided up to 18 times using decimals.

We are proving with continued development that we can make the platform described in our project.

You can check it here how the project has updated its image: https://ethereum.link

Site will update soon to fill more information, you can follow us in our current social networks.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good afternoon.
I've earned some money on the stock exchange and are looking for coins to invest. The idea is interesting, but there are several questions -
1) Why such a small number of coins?
2) The reason for the low confidence rating, the face of the company on the forum (Trust: -32: -5 / +0 Warning: Trade with extreme caution! Ignore)?
3) Why on your site is the connection through social networks not active (I click on F or d + Steven J. Kelly and I stay on your site and do not go to the social network)
Because of these questions, the coin looks suspicious ... develop my fears, well or not) Huh
Activity: 234
LNK has hit 0.0169 in bitcoin price each, in coinexchange.io. Those who sold their LNK early and low would be crying right now reading this. The developments that the team is making this month base on their road map is reflecting the surge of price. To hold or to sell now is up to you.

Well I still have it on my MEW. Dont want to sell until the platform is fully operational. It might double or even triple the price.

I believe so considering that Ethereum Link has not excecuted the highlight of their roadmap. Surely it will reach a much higher price than this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
LNK has hit 0.0169 in bitcoin price each, in coinexchange.io. Those who sold their LNK early and low would be crying right now reading this. The developments that the team is making this month base on their road map is reflecting the surge of price. To hold or to sell now is up to you.

Well I still have it on my MEW. Dont want to sell until the platform is fully operational. It might double or even triple the price.
Activity: 234
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of the tiny 47,503 coin supply, if this project gets any traction and actually delivers on what they're working on, the price of the LNK token could outperform anything we've seen in crypto especially if they launch a successful oil market. I would love to see this platform adopted by mining and technology companies to circumvent the Comex and LBMA to provide for HONEST silver price discovery, contract trading, and physical settlement. If you can get the miners, Start with Keith Numier at First Majestic, to tokenize their production and show them how they could sell these tokens for bitcoin which then can be traded for a national currency of their choosing, and they should want to because they know they're getting screwed in the fake paper markets, the rest will fall into place, Good Luck
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Great news, keep the good work dev. Mr Steven J. Kelly has proved himself to be a trusted project leader.
Silverlink
Link Project has taken an update on its official website:  https://ethereum.link/ , this is the start of a new ecosystem being built around Link.

We are working in the back-end of Silver Vault Trading having now almost finished the wallet/storage of currencies within the system.

New Exchanges are coming also by the same way.
Activity: 23
BTC  Price just hit $199.00 on Ether Delta!!   I wish I knew how to use that exchange.
It didn't hit $199 one person sold .01 link at that price that happens on etherdelta they do it to make the coin look like it's had a big increase it's back to $38
Activity: 143
BTC  Price just hit $199.00 on Ether Delta!!   I wish I knew how to use that exchange.
what is the add token address for LNK on MyEther address??
The same as ethereum. Same account uses a unique address for ERC 20 tokens.

0xE2E6D4BE086c6938B53B22144855eef674281639

this worked
what is the add token address for LNK on MyEther address??
copper member
Activity: 798
Happy to seeing the LNK development still running, so that LNK still have a chance to get a bright future. I'm still waiting LNK entered a famous market. LNK in etherdelta doesn't have value, just still a few buyer.
Silverlink
@Deja

when are you activating the staking?

i would be interested to try it...

Staking is being activated after this upcoming update taking place in the following days.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
@Deja

when are you activating the staking?

i would be interested to try it...
Silverlink
Thank you very much dev, solve my problem, I will save some currency Link, and sell half to pay debts ... grateful for your attention and work! have nice day!

Thank you, I'm glad to see your problem was fixed.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Thank you very much dev, solve my problem, I will save some currency Link, and sell half to pay debts ... grateful for your attention and work! have nice day!
Activity: 448
We are working in new exchange additions aswell as developing the roadmap plus adding new extra features. Development will be posted over our dedicated channels once the security audit has been finished.

Thank you for following up.
Waiting for this can you plss add it in one of the popular exchange like bittRex or atleast in liqui or c-cex  to have more people trade this coin.

yes, liqui or ccex is a good exchange also with a good trading volume. i think they also better to trade there. i just hope everything's go well and as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: