Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 9. (Read 51486 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
can we get the LNK stake payout in LNKS?

Yes you can select to receive LNK itself from staking, just send the normal stake, don't enter any shipping address and contact support about LNK selection, if you already entered shipping address you can still select this method if your order status has a 'Staking' tag inside your account.

We'll soon implement this inside the DAPP along with more Crypto-Currencies but you can do it now via this method.

Kind Regards
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I wouldn't be so quick to call it a scam,
some called ether a scam when it first came out
If there is one thing I've learned about crypto's is to be patient, things can be dead slow then explode like a rocket once devs delivery. I'll wait and see
Activity: 55
can we get the LNK stake payout in LNKS?
Silverlink

We didn't know it and currently we are not supporting or involved in any other silver related token and we cannot give any possitive or negative feedback.
We are only responding for Link and our silver is solely destined to this project, we'll start shipping the first batch of silver staking very soon.
Activity: 62
WOW thats shady AF. The devs banned me from slack so i wouldn't let everyone there know what their coin isn't going anywhere. I just cut my losses... er small gains but yeah you guys should as well. This is BS. especially since there is now a new ICO that has already invested 28 million into an actual silver mine

Lol, Then ask that ICO when you're gonna be able to receive actual silver in a vault or to your address, 2018? 2019? ethereum link is already shipping silver worldwide with their last update.

until anyon actually recieves it they havent done anything
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I really like the work of dev, lovely website, I'm following the project ... good news
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Does the team has a plan to get into a popular exchange? I hope sooner they will so that more people can trade with it.

no you dont idiot you want to acquire as much as you can at this low price LOL

Lol. A newbie speaking to me? And you're not the dev so stop pestering mindless jerk.
Does the team has a plan to get into a popular exchange? I hope sooner they will so that more people can trade with it.

no you dont idiot you want to acquire as much as you can at this low price LOL
Activity: 10
Please modify the linksilver.io link above to resolve to https://  it is currently resolving to http://
This will help with establishing trust.

If/when trust is established, over-time this could be even bigger/better than the goldmoney.com / bitgold.com model..  DigexDAO is currently at a $152,218,400 MCap.

The cornerstone of any successful currency / platform will be the establishment of a community of Confidence / Trust in the entity.

Let's see what can happen here...
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
WOW thats shady AF. The devs banned me from slack so i wouldn't let everyone there know what their coin isn't going anywhere. I just cut my losses... er small gains but yeah you guys should as well. This is BS. especially since there is now a new ICO that has already invested 28 million into an actual silver mine

Lol, Then ask that ICO when you're gonna be able to receive actual silver in a vault or to your address, 2018? 2019? ethereum link is already shipping silver worldwide with their last update.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have several LNK tokens and I want it to be staked as long as I have felt that it will be time to use it . But in a meanwhile, no plans on LINK token just waiting for developments .
Silverlink

Link is proud to present:

Linksilver.io

The silver staking system for LNK.

Linksilver.io works in connection with Ethereum.link and LNK Token.

For more information please visit our blog post:

https://medium.com/@ethlink/link-network-introduces-linksilver-io-4def934dd8f2

Staking Guide:

https://medium.com/@ethlink/silver-staking-instructions-ed7e44b876c1

Please submit any problem to [email protected] and [email protected]

Kind Regards
Something nice happened to my Husband today. He found he has 23 LNK in his wallet. I think because he did the signature campaign for several weeks and despite the fact that some moderators requested him to remove it because they tarnished everyone's reputation who wore the signature so he was forced to remove it near the end, they still paid him some bounty so that's much appreciated and he only saw it today.

sometimes good things happen in cryptoworld. this blackmailing by lauda was awful behaviour and should not be tolerated on this forum.

Well if this project proves NOT to be a scam then there will have to be some apologies and explaining to be done on behalf of the Moderator who wished this project closed and forgotten. Let's see what transpires over the coming days.  Smiley

Till then i hope you all have strong hands, because there is no reason for a legit team to have such issues with comunication. were all used to projects not meeting deadlines, but when the dev's don't even realize what day it is until someone tells them that they have 1 more day to finish that usually means scam
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Something nice happened to my Husband today. He found he has 23 LNK in his wallet. I think because he did the signature campaign for several weeks and despite the fact that some moderators requested him to remove it because they tarnished everyone's reputation who wore the signature so he was forced to remove it near the end, they still paid him some bounty so that's much appreciated and he only saw it today.

sometimes good things happen in cryptoworld. this blackmailing by lauda was awful behaviour and should not be tolerated on this forum.

Well if this project proves NOT to be a scam then there will have to be some apologies and explaining to be done on behalf of the Moderator who wished this project closed and forgotten. Let's see what transpires over the coming days.  Smiley

How can this project be closed and forgotten?  According to the DEVs people have sunk over $1.5 million into it.  Even though I was part of the siggy campaign I never received anything.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Pages:
Jump to: