Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 15. (Read 51487 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As this project is still in inception, I will just keep my token in the fridge figuratively. Until such time that it will be in demand and a significant value for exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thanks for posting the exchange link.

The price should be $40 per coin since some coins were removed from the ICO sale.

I never regret to invest it before, good news.

I was kind of regretting getting into this coin since the project was put on hold for a little bit due to a token update. It seems like people are purchasing the coin though.

I wonder if the coins is actually 3 LINK = 1 ETH like the dev said...If so then these coins are really cheap right now and the price @ 0.055 ETH won't last that long since it just got onto an exchange.

Picture from Slack:

I opened https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639-ETH but the sites not work properly, I can't found the link for new registration, help me please...

First, you need to create a ETH wallet with myetherwallet.com or MIST client and then use the ETH wallet to open by adding address and private key on this exchange.
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

The price should be $40 per coin since some coins were removed from the ICO sale.

I was kind of regretting getting into this coin since the project was put on hold for a little bit due to a token update. It seems like people are purchasing the coin though.

I wonder if the coins is actually 3 LINK = 1 ETH like the dev said...If so then these coins are really cheap right now and the price @ 0.055 ETH won't last that long since it just got onto an exchange.

Picture from Slack:

I opened https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639-ETH but the sites not work properly, I can't found the link for new registration, help me please...
Sometimes you have to wait a little bit so the page could load all the orders before depositing your ETH to make a purchase.

Let it load at least a minute.
copper member
Activity: 798

Picture from Slack:

Did you've installed metamask before access etherdelta? what kind of browser do you use to open it? As I know metamask can only installed on chrome browser and it working
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

Picture from Slack:

Picture from Slack:

This is a good thing, when many say the project is a scam but the team has proven that they work professionally, good luck team.

It might be a nice investment, it's kind of funny to see people investing in things that have no innovation to it.
Investing money with caution is the smart thing to do with this one.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251

Picture from Slack:

This is a good thing, when many say the project is a scam but the team has proven that they work professionally, good luck team.

Picture from Slack:

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Please check our new progress update about Link:

https://medium.com/@ethlink/status-update-005-green-expansion-dae224135160

https://ethereum.link/ethereum-link-silver.html

LNKS System will release a prototype very soon.
Its good news now this team prove that they are real now link token added on etherdelta. But much better to add this token to known exchanger like liqui, livecoin,  or bittrex so we can exchange our token to a good exchanger.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i would like more info on how is ethereum obtained from ico being used. I trusted in this project and it seemed serious. However, after this month, i feel a community manager or information should be supplied. Exchanges says nothing about LNK, and devs are really quiet. Three tweets in all june from its official account...
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Please read my dm dev. I have a problem regarding my lnk. Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
I see there is currently still no exchange for this coin.
What happened? Is it true this project is SCAM ?
I am curious because those who have joined here get payments token LNK.

For now no one can say for sure. The fact, that there is still no exchanges, which support this token doesn't mean this project is scam. Maybe developers are busy with the technical part for now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I see there is currently still no exchange for this coin.
What happened? Is it true this project is SCAM ?
I am curious because those who have joined here get payments token LNK.

Activity: 315
Hello,

ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

New channels will be open to follow our further steps.

Kind Regards

I can see the LNK in my LNK ICO wallet but nothing happens when I try to transfer them out to myetherwallet, what is the problem ?

I have now received LNK as LINK in Myetherwallet, thanks.
Activity: 434
They referred to list this coin on first exchange in the end of the last month and now they announce that under maintenance. Perhaps a dramma is happening and victims are all of investors.
copper member
Activity: 798
when will you distribute the bounty?
Bounties already distributed, I'm already receive my twitter bounty. Now we are waiting for the dev add this token to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: