Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 12. (Read 51486 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Dev or someone can help me, I invest 0.1 in your currency, currently this investment is worth 0.03 and I make a transfer from MyetherWallet to Coinexchange, so far the balance does not appear in my CoinExchange account, what do I do now, pray Huh
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
We are working in new exchange additions aswell as developing the roadmap plus adding new extra features. Development will be posted over our dedicated channels once the security audit has been finished.

Thank you for following up.
Waiting for this can you plss add it in one of the popular exchange like bittRex or atleast in liqui or c-cex  to have more people trade this coin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
We are working in new exchange additions aswell as developing the roadmap plus adding new extra features. Development will be posted over our dedicated channels once the security audit has been finished.

Thank you for following up.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why only Novaexchange at last try to ad on Cryptotpia ?
Activity: 55

its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.

Activity: 43
This is a great project! Please, do not sell under 0.0162Bit. The total supply is only 47,503LNK
I lost a lot of Bitcoin from hacker but Mr Steven J. Kelly (CEO) has been sent me 45LNK form his wallet, check here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1282af43efeadddffb839dcc285f04fcb9daf91b209df6e0645226542900b3c7
If anyone does not believe, please ask me via email: [email protected]
I have hundreds of emails from Mr Steven J. Kelly and hacker.
now I totally believe LNK token, think carefully...just only 47,503 LNK
Activity: 6
I apologize for my bad english first
Unfortunately I invested 45 Ethereum but it seemed empty I had to sell 15 ethereum coins. God helpers get 1.5 million US dollars You'll see that the photos of the guys fake a little search for a balloon that no information is already available
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
@dev n team are you aiming for any other exchanges ?? and occasional update would help to clear minds

Yep, they definately need more updates. This coin seems to be progressing very very slowly! Although it is great to see the development hasent completely died off yet!

I wouldn’t invest in this coin if you are thinking about putting your Bitcoin into it. The dev team is not communicating with the members on this forum that much plus the coin brings a negative vibe to the higher ranking members of this forum. They made this thread on Bitcointalk and the last post from the OP was on July 25, 2017, they also don't post that often so that post doesn't really count. It doesn't require much to list a coin in an exchange and the CEO looks like he can't really code a coin.

That is why progress is really slow, that is also why people shouldn't make a coin while relying on a freelancer to do the work for them.
Activity: 284
@dev n team are you aiming for any other exchanges ?? and occasional update would help to clear minds

Yep, they definately need more updates. This coin seems to be progressing very very slowly! Although it is great to see the development hasent completely died off yet!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 27
Interesting project when viewed from current market cap and total supply... but many issues that need to be addressed;
Where are the links to the team members and their backgrounds? (Linked-In etc).
Besides describing how this token will be backed by physical silver, the whitepaper says nothing about an actual business plan. It's about as vague as could be and reads more like notes from a brainstorming sessions with lots of possibilities and hopeful actions, but no actual plans or roadmap.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The token seems to be very expensive (as it is on it's ICO) at the early start of trading at the Coinexchange but it's suddenly go down and never came back to where it started, if i may ask the dev, Sir do you have a plan to add the token to another major exchanges or do you have a plan on how to get the token back to it's "real value"?
Activity: 330
Silverlink

Thankyou for this article.

how much total coins?Huh

Total and Max supply is 47,503

I want to add the following guide that shows how verify your LNK balance from any ETH wallet:

https://medium.com/@ethlink/how-to-verify-your-lnk-balance-932eda8d7b7c
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Ethereum Link Token is now live at CoinExchange.io  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LNK/BTC

Hi
Unhappy with
coinexchange.io. Hours ago deposited few links there. After that get [ 50 ] confirmed, expected to see in my wallet balance.
Unfortunately they didn't bother credited my link. They marked my deposits 'on Hold'!
Just wondering what does mean
by that "on hold" and why my deposit get that tag?

Same here. I don't know why the coins are not appearing in my account. Has the contract changed or is this an issue with Coinexchange? I am not able to see my balance and fortunately I sent only 1.1 token to check if the coins appear in the wallet. What can be the issue?

My deposit also stuck on coinexchange.io, my transaction already confirmed but still not receive my coin on coinexchange.io, already 3-5 hours and still 0. What can we do now dev ? I hope LNK Dev here deja help us to tell coinexchange.io about this problem.

Please verify that your are sending the updated Tokens, verify that Token address in your wallet is the one listed here: https://github.com/ethlink/LNKToken/wiki/LNK---Platform-Token

We've reported the problem to them now.
Sir Yesterday I send my 3 LNK tokens from myetherwallet to coinexchange.io but they never reach in my account today I contact them they are saying my tokens gone in old contract which is not supported by them I have to contact you so is this possible that I can recover my these tokens

Tx: 0xcd9286a56ec66b47256ee090dae2481e5f620a971d4e614667a7a62e5fa1ee33
To: 0xa83adb7624a64181a5b97f0f482eabc7b6c508b4

You are sending a test token, the token added into exchanges is not that one.. verify the project updates for more info

If you don't know what is a Token contract address / root address of an ethereum token then you are in trouble

A Token in Ethereum is another smart contract and as every smart contract, it is created in an ethereum address that has no private keys, if you want to identify what token are you sending, verify the contract address of that Token.
As I understand I lost these my tokens because I don't no what I done and I send my tokens to Coinexchange.io address now support is also not replying just waiting for any update from devs about this if they reply in positive then OK otherwise these are gone  Sad
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Ethereum Link Token is now live at CoinExchange.io  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LNK/BTC

Hi
Unhappy with
coinexchange.io. Hours ago deposited few links there. After that get [ 50 ] confirmed, expected to see in my wallet balance.
Unfortunately they didn't bother credited my link. They marked my deposits 'on Hold'!

Same here. I don't know why the coins are not appearing in my account. Has the contract changed or is this an issue with Coinexchange? I am not able to see my balance and fortunately I sent only 1.1 token to check if the coins appear in the wallet. What can be the issue?

My deposit also stuck on coinexchange.io, my transaction already confirmed but still not receive my coin on coinexchange.io, already 3-5 hours and still 0. What can we do now dev ? I hope LNK Dev here deja help us to tell coinexchange.io about this problem.

Please verify that your are sending the updated Tokens, verify that Token address in your wallet is the one listed here: https://github.com/ethlink/LNKToken/wiki/LNK---Platform-Token

Sir Yesterday I send my 3 LNK tokens from myetherwallet to coinexchange.io but they never reach in my account today I contact them they are saying my tokens gone in old contract which is not supported by them I have to contact you so is this possible that I can recover my these tokens

You are sending a test token, the token added into exchanges is not that one.. verify the project updates for more info

If you don't know what is a Token contract address / root address of an ethereum token then you are in trouble

A Token in Ethereum is another smart contract and as every smart contract, it is created in an ethereum address that has no private keys, if you want to identify what token are you sending, verify the contract address of that Token.
Activity: 700

Hi
Unhappy with

Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hi,

Do you know aproximately when staking will be available?
I just can't wait. It's good that you've made it!

Regards
Activity: 728
how to sell LNK through etherdelta ?
i am not know.
For your who already know how to sell LNK tell me!

You need to first import myether wallet (address and private key) in your etherdelta account. Your myetherwallet should contain LNK (create a new one to be safe and have some ETH balance and LNK in that wallet. Once you import your wallet, go to the deposit button as in your screenshot and deposit coins in the etherdelta wallet. Then sell them for ETH and withdraw ETH from etherdelta wallet into your myetherwallet.
thank you you have giving instructions how to sell LNK. if i survived in this LNK projects maybe i am will get a lot profit.
Pages:
Jump to: