Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 7. (Read 51486 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi, I have a deposit order in COINEXCHANGE and this is still waiting, I would like to know how to solve this. can anybody help me?

Maybe there is a minimum block confirmation?
Did you send it to the deposit adress stated in your account?
Is there a minimum deposit?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I have been following this project since the beginning, but since then i can not see good progress, yes, it's being added at coinexchange but until now it remains only on that exchange while we needed some more exchange to have some trading options and to do tha arbitraging if possible.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hi, I have a deposit order in COINEXCHANGE and this is still waiting, I would like to know how to solve this. can anybody help me?
I tried telling you guys earlier that this coin was a scam
Why do you think so?
Didn't they just release the Link Platform 1.0 Test dApp?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have asked this question many times and it either never gets answered or gets deleted, what was the exact amount collected in the ICO?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I tried telling you guys earlier that this coin was a scam, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "they're sending out our silver as we speak".... What a load of crap.

I can tell you flat out that you go robbed plain and simple because I had a conversation with Deja a while back, where he basically told me that they have no way of continuing to produce any silver once the initial silver reserves are done with. He was very prompt and informative with his answers and almost had me ready to recount my previous statements but then all of a sudden he stopped talking when I asat ked him how he planned to produce more silver than what was bought with ICO funds. After the silence went on for a while, I proceded to throw idea his way, but even then he still remained silent. So even if by some miracle you do get your first stakes. There will be no more silver soon after the first stake.

Now i know that most of you are going to dismiss this message as "some troll spreading FUD" but its not, just think about what has happened with your brain rather than your emotions. Y'all got robbed

Have a nice day
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
As shown on https://etherscan.io/token/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639 there are only 191 adresses /users who own LNK coins

Thats a pretty low diversity

That amount is at least 3x, (Above 500) by counting the users storing them in the exchanges.
As shown on https://etherscan.io/token/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639 there are only 191 adresses /users who own LNK coins

Thats a pretty low diversity
Activity: 43
About Circulating Supply:
JINN 58k and LNK 47k
Refer chart below, I think LNK better than JINN in the future
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jinn/
It is a dead coin 👎👎

If it is the only ones who made any money are the DEVs!!! 
Keep Calm guys
legendary
It is a dead coin 👎👎

If it is the only ones who made any money are the DEVs!!! 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
It is a dead coin 👎👎
What is the expectation of this coin in end 2018 & 2019
Accumulate more LNK Token before too late, guy
Activity: 42
What is the expectation of this coin in end 2018 & 2019
Activity: 448
Why there are always some volume in etherdelta? It seems there are smart whales who are accumulating this coin.
Activity: 13
Where can I buy tokens?
legendary
this coin is still alive, I have some tokens, some news or relevant information for next year, thank you.

Not sure, according the ANN the DEVs raised over a million dollars, maybe they are still on vacation!!!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
this coin is still alive, I have some tokens, some news or relevant information for next year, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: