Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 18. (Read 51487 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Reward specified in a Zohoo document is outdated, that was set when ICO value was 0.0075 BTC/LNK and ICO started at 0.0162 BTC, rewards were converted accordingly and reduced as closer to ICO end date your submission took place, if you translated with only 5 days left on ICO, you will receive less reward than in first week.

noted thank you dev for the clarification. Highly appreciated and keep up the good work and make this project prosper.

Thank you very much.

Distribution already started today and Blog and Article Contest winners were announced here.

Take a look at this update: https://medium.com/@ethlink/distribution-started-dbb64c0da0db
Aha  im second prize, wait for distributions. Thanks eth link Grin
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Reward specified in a Zohoo document is outdated, that was set when ICO value was 0.0075 BTC/LNK and ICO started at 0.0162 BTC, rewards were converted accordingly and reduced as closer to ICO end date your submission took place, if you translated with only 5 days left on ICO, you will receive less reward than in first week.

noted thank you dev for the clarification. Highly appreciated and keep up the good work and make this project prosper.

Thank you very much.

Distribution already started today and Blog and Article Contest winners were announced here.

Take a look at this update: https://medium.com/@ethlink/distribution-started-dbb64c0da0db
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Silverlink

I did the chinese translation, and I only got 6 link tokens when I was promised 15, Can you please check if mine were sent out fully?

Thank you so much.

Likewise I got only 6.1 when spreadsheet specified translation was allocate 15 LNK tokens.

what was the amounts specified for the ann + the whitepaper?

You are NOT in charge so STFU. We are asking the one who is in charge here and here you are making comments .
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I did the chinese translation, and I only got 6 link tokens when I was promised 15, Can you please check if mine were sent out fully?

Thank you so much.

Likewise I got only 6.1 when spreadsheet specified translation was allocate 15 LNK tokens.

what was the amounts specified for the ann + the whitepaper?

Thank you so much.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thank you so much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Please which marketplace will it be introduced  to trade?
I think they will take it to yobit.
Silverlink
Bitcoin participants can now submit their address into Link account to have their LNK distributed, please login at: https://ethereum.link/ICO/index.php

Guide How to Watch LNK Token: https://github.com/ethlink/LNKToken/wiki/LNK---Platform-Token

Translation bounty reward and Blog Article Contest will start tomorrow and it will be sent to the address you sent in the private message.
Activity: 224
I did the chinese translation, sent you my eth address, and you guys said you sent.

I do not see it in eth wallet (also i did not sign up on the website, is this necesary?)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Hello,

Signature campaign bounties have been distributed.

Twitter Campaign final calculation is still in process.

Translation reward will work in the following guidelines:

Send PM with your Translation/Blog Article Entry Link (source) along with a non-exchange ETH address like myetherwallet.com

In case of mailed documents please send an email quoting your previous email and provide a non-exchange ETH address .

Please send message from the same account / email you used to post or to send documents and your ETH address.

Blog bounty and Article contest:

Please PM your entry and your ETH address, winners list will be announced on June 18th.

Rewards will be paid after June 15th.

Thank you very much for your support.

i  contacted you about italian translation
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Thanks for your dev news, I hope everything is fine, anyone know to answer which exchanges will be listed?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hello,

Send PM with your Translation/Blog Article Entry Link (source) along with a non-exchange ETH address like myetherwallet.com

In case of mailed documents please send an email quoting your previous email and provide a non-exchange ETH address .

Please send message from the same account / email you used to post or to send documents and your ETH address.

Please PM your entry and your ETH address, winners list will be announced on June 18th.

You have been contacted about the Greek translation
Silverlink
Hello,

Activity: 114
Hello,

ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

New channels will be open to follow our further steps.

Kind Regards

Will bounty payment also open in that date?

Yes for sure,
They announce that about bounty distribution on twitter already :
"Thank you to all for participating on this great Token Sale, non-eth withdrawals will be enabled on June 15th along with bounty distribution"

Thanks, I hope it will be
Activity: 118
Hello,

ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

Kind Regards

Yes for sure,
They announce that about bounty distribution on twitter already :
"Thank you to all for participating on this great Token Sale, non-eth withdrawals will be enabled on June 15th along with bounty distribution"
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Hello,

Kind Regards

We'll see until the 15th of juni. Whether the payment is done whether it is not!
thank you..
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Hello everyone, I hope everything happens as planned, the project succeeds and those involved!
Activity: 114
Hello,

Kind Regards

Pages:
Jump to: