Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 16. (Read 51487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
when will you distribute the bounty?
I think they will next week. I'm not part of the team, just follow their updates in slack, where they are active. They seem to have abandonned this forum.
ok, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
when will you distribute the bounty?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I remember the dev post saying that they will add this token in an exchange before the month ends but it's already the first day of a new month but still we're waiting in vain, pity are those invested for this expensive token, their money will turn to ashes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
On twitter, they said :
Advancing in the development of Link, we are now updating the LNK Token contract, the new features added into the Token will allow a better interaction with LNKS Silver Token Contract in order to deliver extra security in the process of performing dividend distribution into LNK Token Holders.
This update will require users to change LNK Token Address displayed in Github for a new that will be provided by us.
After this update LNK Token will start to be fully tradable in Exchanges with the addition schedule originally programmed by the team.
In the overall progress, Link is searching for new offices, expanding the team and getting a complete redesign of Link web platform.

we should talk about this  Grin Grin Grin
We will wait for the realization of that statement and still we will track the progress of this project, investors and bounty holders are waiting to have their coin tradable.
I think this project are gone because dev are updating anymore we all are move on now and we know that this is risk because when the ICO is on going someone said that this is scam but we blamed our self we keep on investing even we know that we take risk.
On twitter, they said :
Advancing in the development of Link, we are now updating the LNK Token contract, the new features added into the Token will allow a better interaction with LNKS Silver Token Contract in order to deliver extra security in the process of performing dividend distribution into LNK Token Holders.
This update will require users to change LNK Token Address displayed in Github for a new that will be provided by us.
After this update LNK Token will start to be fully tradable in Exchanges with the addition schedule originally programmed by the team.
In the overall progress, Link is searching for new offices, expanding the team and getting a complete redesign of Link web platform.

We will wait for the realization of that statement and still we will track the progress of this project, investors and bounty holders are waiting to have their coin tradable.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
is it scam? dev really abandoned his project.
On twitter, they said :

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
any news about exchange? still nothing update from the dev, i hope dev not abandoned these project or the investor will cry
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
DEV was last active 2 days ago.  I hope for all you who invested over 1 million dollars that this is not a scam....  Maybe the DEVs are on vacation somewhere, they can now afford it!!

Also where are all the sock puppets claiming this is the best coin EVER!!!???
The dev needs to prove that he is not a scammer, he must add this token to a reliable exchange, failure to do so will validate the claim that he is indeed a scammer and deserve the red trust he've got.
Go dev, clean your name make this coin valuable by adding it to bittrex or polo.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
What's the news dev? any plan to add LNK to the market? looks like this thread is dead and dev abandone this project  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Thanks dev. Im reserve LNK reward to my ether wallet...

also recieved mine , they already send a week ago but i didn't see it was the linktoken ,but , coins recieved
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Thanks dev. Im reserve LNK reward to my ether wallet...
Activity: 114
Where is the project manager ? No response since after the distribution was finished. About news?
According to about they said that is end of this month this token to be listed on first exchange. Im not sure about this but I think we should wait until that date.
Activity: 219
You don't transfer them yourself. You simply provide your ethereum wallet address and wait a day or so
Activity: 315
Hello,

ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

New channels will be open to follow our further steps.

Kind Regards

I can see the LNK in my LNK ICO wallet but nothing happens when I try to transfer them out to myetherwallet, what is the problem ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am receive payments by team LNK,
now, i need exchange this coin, where is exchange this LNK?

i'm get 2.120441052 LNK.

I've watched this thread for a very long time and it seems like this project is very unorganized though it also looks like the price of their Ethereum.link token is going to be expensive due to its low supply.

They stated that there will be an exchange before the end of this month (June) so lets see what happens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I am receive payments by team LNK,
now, i need exchange this coin, where is exchange this LNK?

i'm get 2.120441052 LNK.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
I personally felt like it was a scam, I mean paying 3x the value of silver to have a token backed by silver  Roll Eyes seemed silly to me; sorry to all of the participants  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: