Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 20. (Read 51487 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think this project will end successfully, but I see a lot of redtrus here

lauda put red trusts to those who are promoting this ico.
he notes that those participants are promoting scam projects.
so might as well remove your signature.

regards,
Activity: 574
Am I late for social media bounty today? Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
This project started very well and now, its still going, few days from now, to the end of ICO, but more can be gotten into the project right? Wink
Yeah, crossing the finish line for the ICO completion is just the first step in a long journey. Personally, I am a longterm holder and really will give the team some time to develop the project. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Holding with patience to the end of the ICO, to show to those who say this project is a scam project to be proved wrong and to those who invested into the ICO to enjoy their outcome.
5 days to go...
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
It has a lot of red trust due to some people are accusing the devs and the managers because they say that this would be a scam. I think the dev and the managers will proove that to us in June 10.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I also received PMS about stopping the signature campaign so not sure what to do now. Who is this Lauda Gentleman anyway and why is he so against this ICO? I bought in the ICO also so I do hope that everything will go well as planned.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
For dev. Now I am very confused by what happened, lauda want the campaign participants to stop promoting this project (red trust threat) what to do with my signature banner? So far I keep watching ICO and the projects you are working on, soon proving that LNK is widely accepted by trading market. thank you
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
This project started very well and now, its still going, few days from now, to the end of ICO, but more can be gotten into the project right? Wink
Yeah, crossing the finish line for the ICO completion is just the first step in a long journey. Personally, I am a longterm holder and really will give the team some time to develop the project. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Both (Signature and Twitter) campaigns will run according to its schedule  (June 10th), Token Reward will be distributed during scheduled ICO distribution, development team is working hard and several updates are coming along with marketing events. Thank you all for supporting Link.

Thanks for the update. So many devs leave their supporters in the dark. A brief like your does a lot for investor confidence especially for the newbie investors.
Both (Signature and Twitter) campaigns will run according to its schedule  (June 10th), Token Reward will be distributed during scheduled ICO distribution, development team is working hard and several updates are coming along with marketing events. Thank you all for supporting Link.
It good sound, and thanks for the confirmation, for twitter campaign looks like it must be delayed for this week because official ethereum.link (https://twitter.com/linkplatform) not reaching a minimum for retweets.
not just from retweet you can get more stake for tweet
Read the rules Wink
If more tweets to retweet pays, then, will a less tweet to retweet still pay, and will their payments be same?

Be it same or not, am out of chances for the Twitter campaign.
Activity: 485

Thank you for the kind news. My Husband bought some tokens early on in the ICO and I am doing the twitter campaign although it has been currently paused. He is in the SIG campaign so I will tell him to continue with that until the 10th as per your guidelines.  Smiley
Congratulations on getting in early.
I have known of the project but still have not bought any yet. Undecided
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

It seems there are less than a week till the ICO is done.  Thank you for the update and hope the ICO is a success and all the transfers are smooth.  I also hope team will prove that this project is a legit one. 

Although some people say this is a scam, I do not believe that. I am always convinced this project will grow rapidly and become a trend in the waiting. We ignore comments that comments are useless. We prove nati after ico last .. we will get big result. And we will laugh at those who say this is a scam

Always do your own research of the project before investing or even participating in the bounty campaign.

I agree investors are responsible on their action so they have to do their research about anything they want to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Thank you for the kind news. My Husband bought some tokens early on in the ICO and I am doing the twitter campaign although it has been currently paused. He is in the SIG campaign so I will tell him to continue with that until the 10th as per your guidelines.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Although some people say this is a scam, I do not believe that. I am always convinced this project will grow rapidly and become a trend in the waiting. We ignore comments that comments are useless. We prove nati after ico last .. we will get big result. And we will laugh at those who say this is a scam

Always do your own research of the project before investing or even participating in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 938
It good sound, and thanks for the confirmation, for twitter campaign looks like it must be delayed for this week because official ethereum.link (https://twitter.com/linkplatform) not reaching a minimum for retweets.
not just from retweet you can get more stake for tweet
Read the rules Wink
Activity: 553
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
Great to see so many advances on this platform https://ethereum.link , glad I invested on it from the beginning to follow ethereum growth.

I also invested a small amount of this ICO, all I need now is just clarification and announcement from developers as soon as possible to prevent the assumption of being abstract.
Pages:
Jump to: