Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 19. (Read 51487 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

Hello. And what about exchangers and bounty payment?
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Hello,

ICO is now over, 1.5 mln USD was raised successfully, next step will be to finish distribution, during June 15th withdrawals will be enabled.

New channels will be open to follow our further steps.

Kind Regards

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
passphrase already didn't work anymore so i am already fucked , i only invest alittle but have to invest a little again

still strange , i used the same passphrase and pass earlier , have to be more and more carefuly with passes and phrase
How much you invested?
I think this is the last day we gonna see shills here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
passphrase already didn't work anymore so i am already fucked , i only invest alittle but have to invest a little again

still strange , i used the same passphrase and pass earlier , have to be more and more carefuly with passes and phrase
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Some news, news about this ICO, I invest a little but here it is so quiet!

Well, everything is going as planned,  ICO is performing great and today is the last day to join according to the site.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Some news, news about this ICO, I invest a little but here it is so quiet!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
I just want to know if there are exact date for distribution for bounties?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Is there any proof of this being a scam? I would like to know what is exactly going on and we should wait to hear from the Development team what is going on here correct? I do not usually like to join in scam claims unless there is full on evidence. Let us wait a few days and see what will happen as I think that is fair yes? Unfortunately I have been given bad karma from Mr Lauda who says I am a farmed account and I am not because I have been translating documents into Mandarin Chinese for the altcoin community for over 3 years now..but I have to remove the signature as I do not want my reputation tarnished.

you should complain to the forum owners about this practice. don't let lauda black mail you into doing anything by threatening you with red trust. i think forum members who do this kind of thing should be permanently banned.

I am really pissed right now. My Husband couldn't hurt a fly and we both have been reputable members of btctalk for ages! He removed his sig because he is a quiet man and doesn't want this agro, or he will just leave the forum. He has a full time job not like me but if this LAUDA PERSON wants a friggin verification of our IDENTITY HERE WE ARE!!!!!

https://web.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/1327428134007445?pnref=story

I don't get it why are you giving your Facebook profile link are you part of the team Huh If not and you just want to remove the negative trust given  by lauda you can easyy talk to her after removing the signature code your husband promoting.

I am not part of the team, I am trying to prove that my hubby's account is not a farmed account. He just happened to join in the sig campaign that's all, neither of us are part of the team. My hubby sent him a message I think.
ask again for lauda to remove the negative trust given to your hubby  its better if you will pm him. as we see the signature code already remove i do not see any reason for giving him negative trust after removing it now.
Activity: 210
Why did the OP guy got that much negative rep? Any news?

I didn't invest, just really curious how it will turn out. I have 1-2 posts removed by OP guy, where I asked about btc receive confirmation...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is there any proof of this being a scam? I would like to know what is exactly going on and we should wait to hear from the Development team what is going on here correct? I do not usually like to join in scam claims unless there is full on evidence. Let us wait a few days and see what will happen as I think that is fair yes? Unfortunately I have been given bad karma from Mr Lauda who says I am a farmed account and I am not because I have been translating documents into Mandarin Chinese for the altcoin community for over 3 years now..but I have to remove the signature as I do not want my reputation tarnished.

you should complain to the forum owners about this practice. don't let lauda black mail you into doing anything by threatening you with red trust. i think forum members who do this kind of thing should be permanently banned.

I am really pissed right now. My Husband couldn't hurt a fly and we both have been reputable members of btctalk for ages! He removed his sig because he is a quiet man and doesn't want this agro, or he will just leave the forum. He has a full time job not like me but if this LAUDA PERSON wants a friggin verification of our IDENTITY HERE WE ARE!!!!!

I don't get it why are you giving your Facebook profile link are you part of the team Huh If not and you just want to remove the negative trust given  by lauda you can easyy talk to her after removing the signature code your husband promoting.

I am not part of the team, I am trying to prove that my hubby's account is not a farmed account. He just happened to join in the sig campaign that's all, neither of us are part of the team. My hubby sent him a message I think.
Merit: 329

I don't get it why are you giving your Facebook profile link are you part of the team Huh If not and you just want to remove the negative trust given  by lauda you can easyy talk to her after removing the signature code your husband promoting.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

if you look at lauda's trust ratings you can tell what kind of person she(?) must be.
Merit: 504

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
For all participant , remove all your avatar and signature code
Or you will get redtrust from dt member
I was not on the internet before the the message was dropped that every participant should remove their avatar and signature code, now am online I saw a red trust tag on my account, can it be removed please
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For all participant , remove all your avatar and signature code
Or you will get redtrust from dt member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
Already remove my signature code and the manager say that the campaign is over I'm waiting now for payment.
Activity: 118
The end of the ICO is still 5 days left. So I would like to ask that token distribution will start right after ICO's end?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I also received PMS about stopping the signature campaign so not sure what to do now. Who is this Lauda Gentleman anyway and why is he so against this ICO? I bought in the ICO also so I do hope that everything will go well as planned.

Almost all of us who are still follow-up signaturenya info that you sir. I myself was so confused, off what remains in pairs of signature code. What are we doing?
Pages:
Jump to: