Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 26. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do have hope that link is going to be high than others Ethereum token such as creditbit! As link has a broader view than those token.
Just curious, why do you think that LNK has more of a broader view when comparing CreditBit to it? LNK is very new, we can’t put an exact fact that LNK is better than CreditBit because there is no real public updates on it yet.
I would wait a while before stating that, though that is just my opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I do have hope that link is going to be high than others Ethereum token such as creditbit! As link has a broader view than those token.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Already 1 million USD was collected tand only 14 days remaining for ICO. I think remaining half of tokens will be sold before that date.

Bittrex may list link when launched, being optimistic  Wink

I do believe Bittrex will list LNK  and there are still 14 days left to keep growing.
Activity: 700
Already 1 million USD was collected tand only 14 days remaining for ICO. I think remaining half of tokens will be sold before that date.

Bittrex may list link when launched, being optimistic  Wink
Activity: 882
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin

30,090.47 LNKs
Now that’s not bad considering how many people are skeptical that this coin is actually going to be a success or not. It seems like the ICO will get sold out and there will be people wanting to purchase it when it gets on various Bitcoin Exchanges for trading.
Activity: 756
so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project can be successful and become a big project later
There might be people out there that are new to the Cryptocurrency trading area and they might view your post while getting the wrong idea on LNK. I would suggest that everyone who is planning on investing money into this project to use caution because the ICO distribution may or may not happen.
Just don't quote the said troll, he has been proved to be a scammer from other forum coming from other coin and he doesn't even has a main account on Bitcointalk.

He scammed BTCs out of link slack channel
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I asked the DEV questions on proof of the amount of BTC really collected and the post was deleted.

Let us see over the next two days what the DEVS have in store in order for everyone to make a proper assessment. I also invested my hard earned BTC so naturally I would like to see how the project will progress in due course.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I asked the DEV questions on proof of the amount of BTC really collected and the post was deleted.
Activity: 115
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet

I think this is the opportunity to invest into the project which has controversial like this.
Activity: 126
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Announcement: People The Owner of this scammy projects have paid many forum members and some are even my friends, they are that is why supporting them. They are true scam, dont invest into LINK. You will regret if you Invest. They tried to open a competetion but when they were unable to give money for escrow they deleted the thread, i think they have got some green accounts working for them to scam people

Your only a newbie, it will be very hard for the community here to believe in you. And moreover, you are accusing without any valid proof of evidences. And for you able to know verbal is different for what you are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Announcement: People The Owner of this scammy projects have paid many forum members and some are even my friends, they are that is why supporting them. They are true scam, dont invest into LINK. You will regret if you Invest. They tried to open a competetion but when they were unable to give money for escrow they deleted the thread, i think they have got some green accounts working for them to scam people

You may be drunk, soon realize!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
any accusation must bring some solid proof to be credible, an accusation without an evidence is just a mere word and no one will bother to give attention unless they are some one like you----gossipers.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
do you think guys this project will be listed on bittrex?
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

yes i agree with you , and i hoping this too, let us join this campaign and support this till the end. i put trust in this, im hoping that this campaign will pay us when the campaign will end also.
Same to you, I will participate in this campaign until the end, I'm in postive side to success this project, not for the campaign but also in the list of participant who support and waits for their stakes when it ends.
if yuo think they are not many coin so for sure it will be good price just after the ico ! Dev team is doing great job
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whom shall I contact regarding translations?
Great opportunities coming ahead for Link, getting silver into the chain is very innovative and have a bigger space to grow since it's cheaper than gold and more undervalued ,  Linking Desk can get digital silver for everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
do you think guys this project will be listed on bittrex?
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

yes i agree with you , and i hoping this too, let us join this campaign and support this till the end. i put trust in this, im hoping that this campaign will pay us when the campaign will end also.
Same to you, I will participate in this campaign until the end, I'm in postive side to success this project, not for the campaign but also in the list of participant who support and waits for their stakes when it ends.
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus

"LNK Equivalent: 30,090.47 LNKs"

The amount of coins that is invested in the project is pretty high, it is not too late for the newer people to invest in it if they wanted to. I am going to wait a little bit before purchasing the coin because I am not a fan of ICO investing for personal reasons.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
how much do you think the price will go after the ico?

I think it will be slightly higher than 2.5 eth because ico movement is very good and will show in market next month. This can also be a positive proof of the prejudice of red trust to developers by dt2.
that is great point, not much bonus and bounty so i think the coin could be much more then ico price. thanks to dev team , also i invested some btc so hope it will be great investment!
The price of LNK might be pretty high because of the small amount of coins that it has and if the ICO is a success the hype that is around it will grow larger since well-known people are already commenting about it. Just a few more weeks then until we see Ethereum.link’s progress.

I agree, LNK total is small compared to other coins that have average of 100m token.  I think with this number and amount invested to this token, the price of LNK will be high.  Aside from that the promotion seems working great to this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: