Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 30. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?

Campaigns will run until the end of ICO (June 10th) or once all tokens are sold.

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?
Silverlink
Don't miss last hours to get 9% bonus on each exchange, less than 13 hours left!, Join at https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Seems to be a good project but Lauda rated the dev as "ICO is likely a scam" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=305661 dev should first address this issue this will harm people support,good thing dev is active here.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus
I think that the ICO will be a success although I do not really know why people would want to use this coin over Bitcoin. If someone wanted to use contracts then they should just use something like Ethereum right?
I don’t quite understand the concept of this coin other than the money being pumped into it.

Sorry, have you read the whitepaper?, this coin is for silver trading and for a gateway .. it says:

'As part of Ethereum Link’s main goal to reach out to businesses and trade markets, it’ll launch a ‘Linking Desk’ Service as it’s first prioritised road map goal. They’ll also approach individual people and small – medium sized companies that want better security, fund management, and productivity, to integrate ETH LINK’s block chain into their system, thus spreading and building on ETH LINK’s real-world solutions.'
Silverlink
Difficult situation, but why are they refusing to prove the values collected? Is it so bad to play clean and put the numbers on the table?

Because you can't just move funds from 390+ addresses to only one when that design was made since the beginning by our contracts, at least not at this point.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus
I think that the ICO will be a success although I do not really know why people would want to use this coin over Bitcoin. If someone wanted to use contracts then they should just use something like Ethereum right?
I don’t quite understand the concept of this coin other than the money being pumped into it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Could you atleast tell on which all exchanges it will be available for trading purpose
Unless there was an Exchange that had some sort of hidden ICO where they held LNK coins then I am pretty sure that they don’t know what Exchange will feature their coin.
From what I know, the new Exchange routine is that they just pick what they feel should be featured on their website instead of allowing people to just pay for a listing.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Difficult situation, but why are they refusing to prove the values collected? Is it so bad to play clean and put the numbers on the table?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Ethereum.link is still growing, #linkproject is still developing to a higher height and it is giving room to businesses which will love to be with crypto-currencies. That is good for me, still loving still following
I'm just amaze regarding of budget in this campaign it is still stand for others and make a good name even others have a negative trust for deja.
I'm not thinking that it is because to make a good images then at the last they will run. I make a positive feelings to success this campaign.
If we are to look only at the negative part of a businesses then the law of business will be forfeited and profits will not be attained. deja being a part of this campaign will give him a positive trust other than the negative existing, cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
$630,000 plus makes for one hell of a vacation!!  I hope it's legit!!
Activity: 392
considering the amount raised and the remaining days we can say that it's too early but it is as clear as the sun that this project is a successful one despite of those questioning the credibility of the dev, the investors already gave their trust for this very good project.

I have been watching this one closely.  But those of us who remember MintPal and so many other ICOs where the DEVs took the money and ran.  Time will tell, but I have been burned by so many underhanded DEVs, I will wait until it hit an exchange.

no escrow no money, some people should tatoo it on their chest

No trusted escrow, no money.  Some scams have happened and YoBit releases escrow and leaves people stranded with no wallet and worthless coins.

muahaha having yobit as escrow is truly a reason to run away Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
Guess it helped that the account wasn't marked until most of the coins were raised. Could of scared a lot of investors away!!!

Yes, project has enough funds to grow and with so many channels we are advertising on it will make little to no impact that, we refused his Escrow services (from lauda) that's why the tag, but we refused him only, not all. He talks about trust when he only has a big number of anonymous accounts here on this forum and tried to escrow a project of this size, (Ibminer=Lauda). We can't trust someone just by seeing green numbers below its avatar.

This topic is to talk about Link, please ignore him and let's keep this project with such high quality as always.

Following an investigation, we've found this user having tried to offer a 'multi-signature' escrow when in reality he had two of these 3 accounts.

Prove to us that this project is legit, it will also affect your reputation in the future, I still support this project with full positive.
legendary
considering the amount raised and the remaining days we can say that it's too early but it is as clear as the sun that this project is a successful one despite of those questioning the credibility of the dev, the investors already gave their trust for this very good project.

I have been watching this one closely.  But those of us who remember MintPal and so many other ICOs where the DEVs took the money and ran.  Time will tell, but I have been burned by so many underhanded DEVs, I will wait until it hit an exchange.

No trusted escrow, no money.  Some scams have happened and YoBit releases escrow and leaves people stranded with no wallet and worthless coins.

legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Could you atleast tell on which all exchanges it will be available for trading purpose
people give money to a dev with negativ trust and no escrow? cmon guys if youre THAT risk friendly you should just shut up and wait now ^^
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .

why do you have my account? i created that account back in 2013 took some time out of crypto and come back to find my account hacked and login changed. your a low life theif
Pages:
Jump to: