Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 29. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
do you think guys this project will be listed on bittrex?
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

A project of this size surely will be listed in a major exchange once silver exchange platform is released and until that, liqui or bittrex /  livecoin or cryptopia as mentioned by quiman-

There might be a chance it will be there and I hope poloniex would consider this gem on their exchange.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

yes i agree with you , and i hoping this too, let us join this campaign and support this till the end. i put trust in this, im hoping that this campaign will pay us when the campaign will end also.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

A project of this size surely will be listed in a major exchange once silver exchange platform is released and until that, liqui or bittrex /  livecoin or cryptopia as mentioned by quiman-
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I would even recommend exchanges like LIVECOIN and CRYPTOPIA to list LINK even if we do not get onto Bittrex immediately, that may medium investors can lap it up then we can move to Bittrex for more hardcore trading. I am sure the DEVS have everything worked out for the benefit of both Investors and the token. I am not in any hurry to trade them, especially as they will be backed by SILVER.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
any exchange to start it would be great , bittrex at the moment is one of my best exchange , so hope it will be soon listed there!
Activity: 686
Activity: 882
This project is very profitable for investors, very loss if not follow this good project, what are you waiting soon join us, Ethereum is the best
Yes, it is true. Because ico now many are using paltfom eth, and many are successful. Hopefully this project can be successful too Cheesy
ikm
Activity: 420
i've added follow-up list.  Wink
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Personally i had an interaction with Steven and did some software related work for them and they paid me upfront moreover steven is too adamant in taking the link to next level. I wish him a good luck.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just invested more on this, the ones fuded more are the ones more profitable, just like ethereum was back in 2014
How much you have invested in total? I also think this project will be profitable in long run. It will be nice to get listed in few of the exchange platform just after token distribution for example on bittrex  Grin
Activity: 224
dear dev why your account read trust?
this is a scamm ico ?

redtrust because laude sensitive ,this ico not used escrow
But dev say used internal escrow

Ok good luck  Grin Grin

wait, what does this mean?
Activity: 416
dear dev why your account read trust?
this is a scamm ico ?

redtrust because laude sensitive ,this ico not used escrow
But dev say used internal escrow

Ok good luck  Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This project is very profitable for investors, very loss if not follow this good project, what are you waiting soon join us, Ethereum is the best
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?

Campaigns will run until the end of ICO (June 10th) or once all tokens are sold.

The way all ICOs are literally getting sold out in hours, Ethereum.link should have no problem raising all the money they need. These are crazy times in cryptoland. Make hay while the sun is shining.
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
It also seems like the Twitter is active with frequent updating, that’s a good sign for the ICO to be a success. If I wanted to read up more things on the LNK developments then I would just check the social media since they post within there.

The website looks pretty good too, it reminds me of a little bit more than the old HTML websites from long ago.
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
its a great project to invest in even if you don't get the bonuses . better to get in now rather that to regret as always

The ICO seems like a good place to invest in though there is a chance of it being not legit, so we should try to use caution before giving it 100 % support.
If the risk is your thing then investing without the ICO bonus might be worth it when the coin gets released.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
its a great project to invest in even if you don't get the bonuses . better to get in now rather that to regret as always
Activity: 225
Bonus ended but it still has a great exchange rate for ETH/LNK , great moment to continue token sale growth
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
i can barely see through the updates given that this ICO will end earlier than the set schedule due to the selling out of the alloted token ahead of the target date. this one will be a success no matter how high is the FUD rate.
Pages:
Jump to: