Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 28. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We are sitting on a little gold mine here. Only 60k LINK supply makes it a hot commodity for investors, especially as it is backed by silver. I like the idea of the link desk to help bring the ETH blockchain to business. ETH is big in China now so maybe LINK will have business ambassadors all over the world?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $1,000 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).

1 million will surely be reached easily, just for the rising price of eth and bitcoin, my forecast for this one is 2 millions sold and 20-30 millions or even more value after 60-90 days of distribution.
I sure $2 millions is easy to achieve, no doubt again the achievement of ICO will continues to rise, as prices and the ETHEREUM and BITCOIN is very rising, not reducing investor to join and invest at Ethereum.link project.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
LNK already sold way more than half of its available wow,
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?
Im hoping it too. I think this will be successful and before the campaign ends i think it will sold more than expected. Im such a fan of this ico. im hoping it for the success nothing but success. Kudos for all devs and managers out there.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $1,000 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).

1 million will surely be reached easily, just for the rising price of eth and bitcoin, my forecast for this one is 2 millions sold and 20-30 millions or even more value after 60-90 days of distribution.
Activity: 518
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $2,5 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).
Activity: 364
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes i believe that couple more days lnk token are all sold because many investor interested to this project. Almost 60% are sold.
Activity: 503
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Activity: 503
24 more days to go before the token sales end,
Can't wait for it hope that this project to be a huge success.
Yes it's still 3 weeks away
All here wants the best and success

And there is a lot of inactive members here, so, after this ICO, I am sure that we are going to receive more because of that. Only active members will be the one who will sharing the whole bounty for Signature Campaign.  So, lets just keep on being active on this one, and always be updated. Smiley
Yeah I am just thankful to be part of this campaign,
Really wish to be a huge success more investor to come.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Project is still at half of crowdsale period and it almost sold everything, this is getting big.
hope this project come out successful as we all looks to the day it will be louche. Though this ico has that burden of that red nik trust people are really investing in it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Project is still at half of crowdsale period and it almost sold everything, this is getting big.

It is, considering the price per Bitcoin right now it is pretty nice to see people not worrying about the price and is continuing to invest in certain coins such as Ethereum.link.
I really do think that LNK will have the potential to go up in value if the coin launches within the correct manner.

This is more of a token, like a share in a compagny. The price will go up as the platform becomes adopted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is, considering the price per Bitcoin right now it is pretty nice to see people not worrying about the price and is continuing to invest in certain coins such as Ethereum.link.
I really do think that LNK will have the potential to go up in value if the coin launches within the correct manner.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
This project is very profitable for investors, very loss if not follow this good project, what are you waiting soon join us, Ethereum is the best
Yes, it is true. Because ico now many are using paltfom eth, and many are successful. Hopefully this project can be successful too Cheesy
Yes i think this project become successful now they reach 400+BTC now its easy to them to reach there goal. The dev now have negative trust but i still support this project because i know that this one are good project.

Inspite of the negative trust and others say, I still believe in this project and I hope it will not disappoint. I wish a lot will invest more with this project so that it will reach its goal in due time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
This project is very profitable for investors, very loss if not follow this good project, what are you waiting soon join us, Ethereum is the best
Yes, it is true. Because ico now many are using paltfom eth, and many are successful. Hopefully this project can be successful too Cheesy
Yes i think this project become successful now they reach 400+BTC now its easy to them to reach there goal. The dev now have negative trust but i still support this project because i know that this one are good project.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

This project is directly to promote ETH besides building the first silver trading platform. Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would even recommend exchanges like LIVECOIN and CRYPTOPIA to list LINK even if we do not get onto Bittrex immediately, that may medium investors can lap it up then we can move to Bittrex for more hardcore trading. I am sure the DEVS have everything worked out for the benefit of both Investors and the token. I am not in any hurry to trade them, especially as they will be backed by SILVER.

If you are not in a hurry to trade them then why are you hoping for LNK to get listed in Bittrex? It sounds like you are in a hurry to trade the coins based off of your comment. If you wanted LNK to get on Bittrex so more people could obtain the coin then that’s another story.
Surely this'll have the success aimed at it, this could be a great asset to main ETH/ethereum network as they are mostly focused only in enterprise adoption at this moment.
Activity: 112
Hopefully all types of exchanges can put LNK in all places and become coins that are proportional to bitcoin, hopefully that dream is achieved, succes LNK (Ethereum.Link)
Pages:
Jump to: