Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 27. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
how much do you think the price will go after the ico?

I think it will be slightly higher than 2.5 eth because ico movement is very good and will show in market next month. This can also be a positive proof of the prejudice of red trust to developers by dt2.
that is great point, not much bonus and bounty so i think the coin could be much more then ico price. thanks to dev team , also i invested some btc so hope it will be great investment!
The price of LNK might be pretty high because of the small amount of coins that it has and if the ICO is a success the hype that is around it will grow larger since well-known people are already commenting about it. Just a few more weeks then until we see Ethereum.link’s progress.
it is and it will be..the one in a kind . spread the word and make it even better..Ethereum is rocketing to moon
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it will be slightly higher than 2.5 eth because ico movement is very good and will show in market next month. This can also be a positive proof of the prejudice of red trust to developers by dt2.
that is great point, not much bonus and bounty so i think the coin could be much more then ico price. thanks to dev team , also i invested some btc so hope it will be great investment!
The price of LNK might be pretty high because of the small amount of coins that it has and if the ICO is a success the hype that is around it will grow larger since well-known people are already commenting about it. Just a few more weeks then until we see Ethereum.link’s progress.
Activity: 686

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
For what is happening now into price of ethereum was honestly good it was 0.074BTC per/ ethereum which is equivalent now in LNK 0.0246BTC each. Which I saw it is really going to be having a success ico.
Activity: 812
so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project can be successful and become a big project later
I really think that the ICO will be a success because the community is involved in it. With more suggestions going into this project it makes it much more easier for people to get new features implemented into their LNK software. We can only see how big it will be when the ICO finishes around a couple of weeks from now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project can be successful and become a big project later
That's true, even the budget increase more people bash dev's about fund that use in this project. But how they know that it is scam were investor is still invest for this project? About the budget just explain about the process on how it is true! The only they need is to prove that it is legit.
I hope this will true and after the campaign the budget will be distributed depends on their shares.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?

Campaigns will run until the end of ICO (June 10th) or once all tokens are sold.

Nice update, even you have a negative trust your active and everyone gives you an update and answer from there questions.
I hope that this campaign is legit and I will participate in this campaign until the end, just prove it to others that this is true.
That’s the thing with this one, people don’t really complain as much when the Dev’s aren’t active for a short period during the planning of the ICO token distribution after the ICO has finished gathering up the money from investors. The Dev here actually gives us a few updates every so often, I hope that it stays like that.
Right, they are back fighter, but dev's answered the questions when she/he is active.
The ICO is still increase, if it is not true why other investor invest in this project? Last week they put negative trust to dev but when I see the updated spreadsheet more user become active, and all those are sr. member, they don't give time if this is scam! But they continued to join in this campaign.
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
Are you looking for a czech translation?

I can do it
Activity: 700
till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?

Campaigns will run until the end of ICO (June 10th) or once all tokens are sold.

Nice update, even you have a negative trust your active and everyone gives you an update and answer from there questions.
I hope that this campaign is legit and I will participate in this campaign until the end, just prove it to others that this is true.
That’s the thing with this one, people don’t really complain as much when the Dev’s aren’t active for a short period during the planning of the ICO token distribution after the ICO has finished gathering up the money from investors. The Dev here actually gives us a few updates every so often, I hope that it stays like that.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
With the recent surge in price of ETH , Link will have  greater adoption, many people are looking for a versatile platform like this one.
The Bitcoin and Ethereum price are rising and its a nice time really like this project to launch having a lot of value than what it should be. I hope that it would retain as it is until the ICO ends and hope that many investors would come before it ends.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
With the recent surge in price of ETH , Link will have  greater adoption, many people are looking for a versatile platform like this one.
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
LNK already sold way more than half of its available wow,
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?

There’s a very high chance of that happening though I would want to see immediate progress and other updates right when the coin gets launched because there will be a bunch of activity going on in with this coin.
I don’t really care for the price that much because if it’s a good coin then the price of it will be huge.
Activity: 812
We are sitting on a little gold mine here. Only 60k LINK supply makes it a hot commodity for investors, especially as it is backed by silver. I like the idea of the link desk to help bring the ETH blockchain to business. ETH is big in China now so maybe LINK will have business ambassadors all over the world?
Other than the Silver asset and most technical features, the limited amount of coins reminds me of what 42 coin did. The limited amount of coins with a small amount lets the investors know that the price of each coin is likely to have a big number because there is not much of it going into Bitcoin Exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252

Activity: 686
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am sure LNK coin will rise in price and will compete with other coins so investors in joining in this ico will profit big, hopefully it happens. Succes make LNK, we wait until this coin equal to bitcoin price
Activity: 672
I would like to ask where I can deposit some of my satoshi? Can someone give me the link and a bit instruction how to invest in their site and when ICO will be ended? Any why the OP got a red trust? Appreciate who will answer my post,
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
it's an ambitious-yet very attainable project ICO that is going to be one of the most successful project of this year and maybe the other years to follow. And it is correct that we are sitting on a gold mine here, so everyone that were already in seems to be some lucky guys later on when this token is tradable and on the cryptomarket already.
Pages:
Jump to: