Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 3. (Read 51486 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Flexible Market Connector interesting project that has the potential for great success in the future and I hope that the team will always work hard for the success of this project and hopefully it will be a lot of participation and investors who will joined in this project  looks pretty confident among all. I hope and I believe that it's not just that, and someday it will become something great. We will see what will happen, I very much hope that the company will succeed, an excellent approach to realizing their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects

Hi Amir Luzik, thank you, we're always working to convert Silverlink.io into a great place for trading certified silver.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Poloniex is pretty tough to get into. Waves still hadn't even made it in, I'd be surprised to see lnk in for a long wile
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
 Flexible Market Connector interesting project that has the potential for great success in the future and i hope that the team will always work hard for the success of this project and hopefully it will be a lot of participation and investors who will joined in this project  looks pretty confident among all. I hope and I believe that it's not just that, and someday it will become something great. We will see what will happen, I very much hope that the company will succeed, an excellent approach to realizing their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects
Silverlink
April 21–2018
Link Platform Weekly Update  has been Released

Hi Guys!

This has been a great week for Link Platform, with the launch of Silverlink.io.

Main Net Launch

Today, the platform has ended the whitelisting period, it has now been launched in Ethereum Main Net, we’re still finishing KYC approval, in a lapse of 24–48 hours the platform will perfectly accept new purchases of LNKS.

Where are we heading now?

With the platform being live, we will now focus in the most important thing: getting customer adoption.

What does it mean? This includes constant updates to our DApp interface and DApp website, marketing through key channels and forums, community growth, advertisement and embracing mobile platforms markets, (first releasing IOS and Android Wallets) .

LNKS Token security

Every LNKS Token is always backed 1–1 by fine certified silver, this reserves can always be confirmed by the user, silver vault is located at the Cayman Islands Facility managed by SWPCompany , Silver Link team doesn’t control the silver being held at the vault, they will only redeem silver by receiving LNKS Tokens, this put the customer in a big advantage since they will always know the silver reserves are always matching to 1–1 Tokens in circulation.

Contracts

Our contracts are always public and can be audited by every user, please check our Ghitub.

We’ve updated our Token contracts

ethlink/Silverlink-Platform

Contribute to Silverlink-Platform development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com   
ethlink/Silverlink-Platform

Contribute to Silverlink-Platform development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com   
Contact and Follow Us:

Visit Website
Visit Silverlink.io
Visit our Twitter
Visit our Facebook

Activity: 43
Tokenise Everything: Metals, Oil, Real Estate
For instance, Ethereum LINK trading name, Link Platform (LNK), which is a silver-backed crypto is an excellent example, in this case. It has only 34,047 units in total supply with a current circulating supply of just 16,415. This compares dismally to the gold-backed GoldMint (MNTP), which has a total supply of over 9.6 million units and over 1.7 million in circulating supply.
Read more...
https://themarketmogul.com/asset-backed-altcoins/
Activity: 84
This project is very profitable for investors, very loss if not follow this good project, what are you waiting soon join us, Ethereum is the best
Silverlink
Link Platform Weekly Update — April 12–2018

Dear Link Community,

We are at a very few days before our expected launch of Silver Link Platform in main net, on April 16th the whitelisting will start, please be prepared to submit your documents in order to get your account whitelisted for you to be able to buy Silver backed Tokens after the 21th.

At this point we’ve completed the logic of the account system that will be in the live net version, you can now check a testing version that is live here: http://165.227.226.140/app , this version uses the same contracts of Rinkeby Beta version.

As you can see now, the platform is ready and every test has been sucessfully completed.

Airdrop Promotion

We’ll be giving away 0.3 LNK for every KYC completion, once the platform is live, you will only have to register and submit your documentation, then you will receive the reward in your account address.

Source Link: https://medium.com/@ethlink/link-platform-weekly-update-april-12-2018-57d20793e986
Silverlink
Are there any new news?
Finally they seem  to complete their project. Let's hope they will finally deliver.
Their telegram channel is this: https://t.me/joinchat/DDEZnkgxToDOvEaS49-84Q

Hi Aldaschwede!

We had a small delay but now we have overcome the issues we encountered in main net launch.

Thank you!
Silverlink
Link Platform Live Net Launch in on April 21 - Update

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Silverlink
Hi Community!

We are having a delay on main net launch, launch is confirmed once everything is completed.

https://medium.com/@ethlink/update-delay-in-main-net-launch-2f177cf8be8

The launch date has just passed and devs hace disappeared. They offer the domain for $400000, 500 eth. I think Lauda was right and though I have defended this project, now I misterio recognize that Link Project is probably an exit scam. Sorry.
I think the domain silverlink.io is really better than ethereum.link (about silver, internet of thing, especially ".io"). You can see more than hundred thousands lines of code on github, it's worthy to mention. $400k is extremely cheap for this platform if they sell it and run away, a group of talent people spend a lot of time to do it, the dev and big stake holders still keep their tokens (https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders). The general marketplace is dumping down. They do not launch now. Keep calm and waiting. Grin
How do you know that? Isn't It strange that just a week ago Michael, the head board member resigned, and now for the first time in  months there is no regular weekly report, un addition that they put their main domain on sale? If they have decided to delay the so long expected mainnet launch, It should have been posted to inform the community. The only fact we know is that they are trying to collect more money.

Hi!

Michael is still in the team,  he never left.
The launch date has just passed and devs hace disappeared. They offer the domain for $400000, 500 eth. I think Lauda was right and though I have defended this project, now I misterio recognize that Link Project is probably an exit scam. Sorry.
I think the domain silverlink.io is really better than ethereum.link (about silver, internet of thing, especially ".io"). You can see more than hundred thousands lines of code on github, it's worthy to mention. $400k is extremely cheap for this platform if they sell it and run away, a group of talent people spend a lot of time to do it, the dev and big stake holders still keep their tokens (https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders). The general marketplace is dumping down. They do not launch now. Keep calm and waiting. Grin
How do you know that? Isn't It strange that just a week ago Michael, the head board member resigned, and now for the first time in  months there is no regular weekly report, un addition that they put their main domain on sale? If they have decided to delay the so long expected mainnet launch, It should have been posted to inform the community. The only fact we know is that they are trying to collect more money.
They are very busy now, for many reasons:
1. In the middle of a big update.
2. Spend a little time working with new member (a new member has very superior skills regarding blockchain technology around the space)
3. Prepare for attending 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 (will be held in Shanghai on April 12th), Link will be representing there.
4. Working with partners (Hub of Silver, Agent (SWP Company), plan to open several more vault...).
You see on etherscan.io, everyone transfer their tokens to cold wallet (Exchange => Temporary Wallet (Hot wallet)=> Cold wallet).
Activity: 5
There is an interesting perspective about silver value, with perhaps some relevance to the value inherent in the work done by the Link Platform, @ 51:20 in the link below.

@ 51:20 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4-cFeod7fE

ps. not a bad interview in it's entirety, either.
Activity: 70
Update ANN done very well. I hope that this good news will not end there.
Activity: 630

Carrying on the work that is being done before Link Platform is launched in the official Ethereum network we want to clarify that final code is passing several security tests before it is rolled out in public, some of these tests comprehend since how LNKS are approved and sent to user wallet to the way how they are redeemed.
Silver reserves certificates will be live before any user can exchange silver (LNKS) .

Physical LNKS redeem will be available at our location(s) if the user doesn’t want to pay shipping fees.

Before launch, main net version DApp code will be at Github for public review.

We’re releasing interviews for social media channels and crypto currency related spaces within the next week to bring a transparent and clear view of what Link Platform is, our goal is that every user with or without crypto-currency knowledge can know about us and understand how LNKS Token can help them.

A dedicated team at our office will release videos to let everyone know how LNKS works and how can it be used by every user.
Silverlink
I had some LNK on my etherwallet but it's on the old chain, is it possible to swap those coins with the new chain that was accepted by the exchanges?
Need your help please.

Everyone having old tokens must have new tokens in the same address, there isn't any swap needed, just to add another token.

@ Deja

I also want LNK tokens I can use on exchanges. I can not use my LNK tokens

As per your advice to Coin_Trader in above quote I have also attempted to add another token to my 30 old tokens in same MEW wallet address. I have tried all ways possible but nothing works for me to have new contract # tokens .

I emailed support 10 days ago about this with no response.

Please advise me Deja and not ignore me.

I will post when Deja responds to me.

Thankyou

Hello Capensis!

Sorry to hear your problem, the Tokens you bought from such contract are outdated and they are no longer valid, for MEW you do not need to add additional details in order to see the active Link Platform Token; in Token Balance field Click 'Show all Tokens' and click on LINK - Link Platform, this balance cannot be combined with other contracts balance, support has responded your request via email, if you have any other question feel free to post it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I had some LNK on my etherwallet but it's on the old chain, is it possible to swap those coins with the new chain that was accepted by the exchanges?
Need your help please.

Everyone having old tokens must have new tokens in the same address, there isn't any swap needed, just to add another token.

@ Deja

I also want LNK tokens I can use on exchanges. I can not use my LNK tokens

As per your advice to Coin_Trader in above quote I have also attempted to add another token to my 30 old tokens in same MEW wallet address. I have tried all ways possible but nothing works for me to have new contract # tokens .

I emailed support 10 days ago about this with no response.

Please advise me Deja and not ignore me.

I will post when Deja responds to me.

Thankyou

it seems like killerjoegreece scammed you, open a scam accusation against him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ,

he sold you deprecated tokens thats why they dont have the logo https://etherscan.io/token/0x8cFaf62D0203AE2cc52CBafA3E1A4bdef8bf1A60 , or in other words fake tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: