Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 5. (Read 51486 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Anyone else wanting to sell LNK pl send me a PM.

Thanks
How much do you want to pay?

Hi
Whatever current market price is approx.
PM system on here does not work at all. Anyone else having this issue.

How can the LNK price increase so much % wise since yesterday when the 24hr volume/trades is only $478.00 ... or am I not reading this correctly... 24hrs ago the LNK market cap was $780,000 approx and now it is almost doubled to $1,492,758 AUD.... this does not compute..

COINMARKETCAP

$90.94 AUD (66.09%)
0.00894090 BTC (88.04%)
0.08845830 ETH (95.08%)
Market Cap
$1,492,758 AUD
147 BTC
1,452 ETH
Volume (24h)
$478 AUD
0.05 BTC
0.47 ETH
Circulating Supply
16,415 LNK
Total Supply
34,047 LNK

Link Platform Markets
#   Source   Pair       Volume (24h) Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   EtherDelta   LNK/ETH           $390   $91.49   81.47%   Recently
2   CoinExchange   LNK/BTC   $89   $88.49   18.53%   Recently
3   Mercatox   LNK/BTC           $0   $190.20   0.00%   Recently
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Thanks
How much do you want to pay?

Thanks
I am willing to sell 30 coins at 0.008 btc each. message me if interested guys.

Hi... tried to send you a message but got this message below. Can you pl disable..... Cheers Smiley

User 'killerjoegreece' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Activity: 55
got them back last night, never worried, just wondering. I figured it was based on Block height not time.

as Staking is closed for now, will it reopen when the main platform goes live?

any changes to Staking procedure or LNK minimum?

Very exciting to see this project develop and at the most opportune time as Mnuchin abandons the strong dollar policy resulting in gold and Silver having a decent pop up and will probably continue.

We still have no plans to open it again, on Link Platform the fees will surpass by much more the staking system, there will also be fees needed to operate the platform itself.

How is it possible to stake LNK tokens? Coulnd't find the information in the WP???

As I understand it , all you need to do is keep your LNK tokens in your ETH wallet and you will be periodically airdropped your share of the network fees in LNKS tokens

I played around with the testnet integration with metamask and everything worked good so far,   Great job guys, When this thing goes live and silver actually ships from a vault to someones house,  I think LNK will rocket higher as alot of metal turned crypto bugs are going to want this coin

got them back last night, never worried, just wondering. I figured it was based on Block height not time.

Very exciting to see this project develop and at the most opportune time as Mnuchin abandons the strong dollar policy resulting in gold and Silver having a decent pop up and will probably continue.

We still have no plans to open it again, on Link Platform the fees will surpass by much more the staking system, there will also be fees needed to operate the platform itself.

How is it possible to stake LNK tokens? Coulnd't find the information in the WP???
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink

Activity: 50
very cool project but can you please add this to binance?

thanks

Silverlink
it's been over 3 days beyond the 60 day Stake and my LNK haven't been returned yet
Please advise

A number of stakes lasted longer due to block time increase but they are sent as soon as possible, at this point there is only one stake on it before it closes.
Silverlink
When will be the launch of the plaform?

The platform is soon to be launched, we cannot give an exact date but our production chain is at the final stage, we'll announce a silver partnership in the next days.

Today we've renewed our UI for Link Platform :

Activity: 43
it's been over 3 days beyond the 60 day Stake and my LNK haven't been returned yet
Please advise
Don't worry, this account has been received in 71days
https://etherscan.io/token/0xe2e6d4be086c6938b53b22144855eef674281639?a=0xc5e5d5420465f47974cc6d0dcb4020cd6e5ca9d1
Please advise
Hi Deja, just a quick question.

You wrote this earlier in response to a question:

a currency that will be 1-1 backed with one gram of silver.

So does that mean that one LNK will be back with one gram of silver? Is it not an issue that 1 gram of silver currently = $0.53 whereas 1 LNK token = $99.97?

How can the tokens be backed when the thing backing them is worth 1/200 of their value? Or am misunderstanding this?

Also, how does this work when redeeming LNK tokens for silver? Say if I redeem 100 LNK tokens does that mean you will send me an equal value of silver, so currently that would be $9,997 (about 20kg of silver)?

Thanks!
Read the White Paper carefully about the difference between LNK and LNKS (LNKS Silver Tokens are minted via a Minter Smart Contract. Each $LNKS Silver Token represents 1g of silver)
First: For Silver Trading
After that: Link portfolio is diversified with extra commodities being integrated into platform such as Gold and Palladium
https://ethereum.link/whitepaper.html
Activity: 9
Hi Deja, just a quick question.

You wrote this earlier in response to a question:

a currency that will be 1-1 backed with one gram of silver.

So does that mean that one LNK will be back with one gram of silver? Is it not an issue that 1 gram of silver currently = $0.53 whereas 1 LNK token = $99.97?

How can the tokens be backed when the thing backing them is worth 1/200 of their value? Or am misunderstanding this?

Also, how does this work when redeeming LNK tokens for silver? Say if I redeem 100 LNK tokens does that mean you will send me an equal value of silver, so currently that would be $9,997 (about 20kg of silver)?

Thanks!

At least $1k, near future from $5k to $10k (Mcap $80M-$160M) when the total marketcap reach 1trillion, I bet you
Could you review other projects from May 2017 - today, the dev spent a lot times to build Link Platform then they will launch all products and strategies marketing in the same time, you can see a ton of codes on github.

Just tried their test buying platforms. Seems a nice approach but still a lot of work to do
Try to fetch some coins before it's too late Smiley
$150 is extremely cheap
Almost people can not wait until sunrise; refer this project, we call "great Christmas project", soar 8x just only one week.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/

At least $1k, near future from $5k to $10k (Mcap $80M-$160M) when the total marketcap reach 1trillion, I bet you
Could you review other projects from May 2017 - today, the dev spent a lot times to build Link Platform then they will launch all products and strategies marketing in the same time, you can see a ton of codes on github.

Just tried their test buying platforms. Seems a nice approach but still a lot of work to do
Try to fetch some coins before it's too late Smiley

This is what we are waiting for, I still hold LNK and more than 8 months still safe in MEW, hoping LNK prices continue to rise.
Me too
It's a rare and worth token, really difficult to buy it now, almost everyone tries to hold (see time-receiver on etherscan.io) or accumulate, a few tokens can help someone wealthier in the future.
Circulating Supply is only 16,415 LNK
People don't have a little bit chance when Link Platform launches its product and Chinese, Vietnamese...buy it.
Dev is working hard, the price will surely skyrocket.

Wow, sounds like a big deal.
There are not so much token holders out there.

What token price do you expect after the launch of the plattform?

This is what we are waiting for, I still hold LNK and more than 8 months still safe in MEW, hoping LNK prices continue to rise.
Me too
It's a rare and worth token, really difficult to buy it now, almost everyone tries to hold (see time-receiver on etherscan.io) or accumulate, a few tokens can help someone wealthier in the future.
People don't have a little bit chance when Link Platform launches its product and Chinese, Vietnamese...buy it.

Wow, sounds like a big deal.
There are not so much token holders out there.

What token price do you expect after the launch of the plattform?

Me too
Pages:
Jump to: