Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 37. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
so far and so good there is more good to be expected from this campaigns, keep the good works going 
Yes I do agreed with you, the flow of the campaign so far was so good. This campaign also giving a  high rates too
for their participants to promote their project. Wishing to continue the progression of this project Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
ico's coming soon Grin
nice project
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
do you know where this coin will be trade after the ico , it will nice to get biggest exchange lice bittrex or poloniex!

It will surely get an exchange of that size after distribution but I can't specify a name at this point.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
do you know where this coin will be trade after the ico , it will nice to get biggest exchange lice bittrex or poloniex!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
After watching this project closely, I believe it has a very big opportunity to make a great performance after ico.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !
there are more to be raise in this ICO project!
Merit: 251
so far and so good there is more good to be expected from this campaigns, keep the good works going 
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !

They need to their best for this ICO to be successful.

They are doing their best, that's why they have these results, also the core project idea is clear and understandable.
Unlike Link, most ICOs start selling at the last days of it, once the end is near.

They need to their best for this ICO to be successful.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
the ICO has raised over 550k and sold almost half  out...seems to me that it will be ending early next week as the word is spreading like fire about the ICO.

Yeah I also think that it might end before the specified date. I do hope that this ICO will attract more investors before that happens. This ICO might be small but this project looks really promising. I do hope for this ICO to be successful since we will also benefit from the success of it.
It a great opportunity to every one to join in this campaign, since the ICO in this campaign is not too big like other campaign they have an advantages. Then list of participant is limited that's the reason why others make a big profit. They have small amount of budget but every one earn a bunch of gift.

Maybe you are right about that. Others are uncertain of joining since this ICO is not that big but having limited number of participants will be an advantage. As you can see, few are joining because of the small fund. If this ICO will have a small number of participants and if some will not be active, there is a possibility of earning much for every remaining participants.
Activity: 620
A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502

Then what are we going to look up to here? the opportunity? yeah I guess, the opportunity to earn big because before we join some random Altcoin Signature Campaign here, we need to read about their project and other information that will help us to know if they project is good enough for us to earn bigger profits even in just a short time.

Ultimately, people go for something that will give them more profit. You're saying that we should look for better opportunities. But then again better opportunities would lead to even better opportunities, then ultimately lead to more profits.

It a great opportunity to every one to join in this campaign, since the ICO in this campaign is not too big like other campaign they have an advantages. Then list of participant is limited that's the reason why others make a big profit. They have small amount of budget but every one earn a bunch of gift.

Having a limit in the number of participants alone wouldn't necessarily give "gifts" to everyone since the limit can be of high number. Luckily, this campaign only accepts 60 people. But, unfortunately, the reward is kind of low as well. It's alright I guess. It's not as high as other campaign but the coin can pump up when it's finally on the exchange sites anyway. So it's still good but you have to wait for a good opportunity to dump your bounty coins.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
the signature that intended for a jr member like me is not suitable, it has a more characters than the max character for my account. Please fix Thanks Smiley

Only thing you can do is to wait. The manager said they will fix it ASAP.

You sure you allow jr member because i don't think the codes are appropriate.
yes, have some error on bb code
will fix ASAP  Smiley

This project looked innocent, I am grateful to participate in the campaign, I bought some ETH Link also, success to you and your team Dev!
Yeah right, others don't want to join the campaign because of ICO they think that the budget is not enough in their hardship, they said it consume a time. But the truth in this campaign it is enough and others are satisfied in this budget because of maximum participant needed in this campaign.

I want a successful outcome at the end for this project.
Correct. We don't need that much honestly. Others are just overdramatic and want millions of dollars for every single altcoin out there. We all know that millions of dollars will not always be achieved. There's a coin out there that only got 0.02BTC for their crowdsale, I would not mention their name. Good thing new ICOs are putting a limit on their supply. Some have a limit on their supply for crowdsale as well but it's too unrealistic, thus, it's still like they don't have any limit at all.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
the signature that intended for a jr member like me is not suitable, it has a more characters than the max character for my account. Please fix Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: