Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 36. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello, I just wondering why I didn't receive any stakes for this week even though I've completed the required posts, thank you.

Regards,

Yrreg ger
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Reserved

Romanian Translation of the ICO ANNOUNCEMENT completed .
Please review at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18930150

I would also like to reserve the white Paper translation

Thanks

White paper Romanian translation completed and link updated in the Romanian language thread !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lnk-732kusd-raised-ethereumlink-conectare-de-piete-flexibila-ico-1907711
Activity: 503
Nice project hope to be a huge success can't wait to see what will this coin do after the ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
How long is the signature bounty program? Can't find the details for the duration anywhere.
I think that as usual, as far as i know the bounty bounty program will running until the ICO finished, but there are any limit for participants signature bounty, just 60 participants can accepted in Ethereum.link signature campaign and the budget is only 450 LNK
More infos https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18879291

Yes, the signature program will last until the end of ICO, 28 days left.
I think ICO will also end if maximum  of 60,000 token will be sold out before this 28 days. And i strongly feels that max amount of token will be sold before the end of ICO so that ICO will end way before the projected/estimated dates.
I just read from the signature campaign thread that the campaign and the ICO will end on ten June though I am just joined hope to promote this ethereum.link to the best of my ability before the ICO end.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How long is the signature bounty program? Can't find the details for the duration anywhere.
I think that as usual, as far as i know the bounty bounty program will running until the ICO finished, but there are any limit for participants signature bounty, just 60 participants can accepted in Ethereum.link signature campaign and the budget is only 450 LNK
More infos https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18879291

Yes, the signature program will last until the end of ICO, 28 days left.
I think ICO will also end if maximum  of 60,000 token will be sold out before this 28 days. And i strongly feels that max amount of token will be sold before the end of ICO so that ICO will end way before the projected/estimated dates.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
The ideas about this project is outstanding. I have join the signature campaign yesterday and it seen nice to me.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Is blog bounty is still open? I know ICO is over but if still it is active then I would like to join.And how I can add custom tokens in myetherwallet thanks.

Normally, ICO isn't over. End date is 10th June.

This is a blog contest, meaning only the 2 best reviews will be rewarded. Do your best!
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Looks like a very promising Project but I'd like to ask about the ICO stats right now, it says that total raised is 138+btc which has an equivalent of 1070+LNK. But the price of LNK is 0.025 btc each so that means the only 25+btc raised only or maybe that equivalent of btc raised on LNK is wrong which should be something like 5000-6000LNK already.

The price of 1 LNK is 1/3 Ether. LNK to Ether to Bitcoin conversion may results in weird statistics. Keep in mind: 1 Ether = 3 LNK Tokens for the ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Is blog bounty is still open? I know ICO is over but if still it is active then I would like to join.And how I can add custom tokens in myetherwallet thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Ethereum link seems promising from point of view of trading because eth will sail to high up during 2017. The dev team of Ethereum.link are hard working. I believe that they will went to exhaust their ICO tokens soon before deadline.
yeah, the dev team of Ethereum.link will running  the this project with hard working and serious,
because before deadline 10 juni upcoming  we are all here hope the dev team of Ethereum.link already issued they ICO tokens.
 Smiley
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Ethereum link seems promising from point of view of trading because eth will sail to high up during 2017. The dev team of Ethereum.link are hard working. I believe that they will went to exhaust their ICO tokens soon before deadline.
so far and so good there is more good to be expected from this campaigns, keep the good works going 
Yes I do agreed with you, the flow of the campaign so far was so good. This campaign also giving a  high rates too
for their participants to promote their project. Wishing to continue the progression of this project Wink
LNK Ethereum is the projects wich promising, because I believe this projects will running with smoothly,
so, Do not ever hesitate for participate in here,
my love is LNK Ethereum link signature and twitter campaign.  Wink
hahaha  Grin
Hi dev, i am hope projects LNK Ethereum link running with smoothly and everyone here satisfied with your service,
because i will always loyal wear signature campaign LNK Ethereum link, to 10 juni upcoming.  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
After watching this project closely, I believe it has a very big opportunity to make a great performance after ico.
Wait ico to finish, and good luck this ico,
thanks for support :

ICO was raised BTC365,952 now, lets join and get current bonus 9%
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After watching this project closely, I believe it has a very big opportunity to make a great performance after ico.
Wait ico to finish, and good luck this ico,
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
German translation for the website and/or announcement still needed ?

Maybe you can reserve this for me?

Good luck !
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am trying to do a little day trading today on my day off, so hoping to snap up a few more links before the bonus ends. I bought some in the beginning but I want to try to get a few more with BONUS. The ICO has been quite impressive so far to say the least.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
do you know where this coin will be trade after the ico , it will nice to get biggest exchange lice bittrex or poloniex!

It will surely get an exchange of that size after distribution but I can't specify a name at this point.
Meaning at the moment Ethereum.link don't have any exchange, I guess by next week or after end of the
ICO this project will going to  an exchange at once. And hoping that this campaign will extend, Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
do you know where this coin will be trade after the ico , it will nice to get biggest exchange lice bittrex or poloniex!

It will surely get an exchange of that size after distribution but I can't specify a name at this point.

I'm not in a hurry to trade my LNKs but good to know that dev!
Pages:
Jump to: