Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 27. (Read 155326 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
With a little more tweaking im up to 41MH/s on my 3060 in hiveOS with probably a little more room with memory OC if you want to get crazy.

Activity: 152
Merit: 3
It seems there is the new version 1.30 with ERGO and also with and improve for the 3060...

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases

Slight boost from 37Mh/s to 38.5 @99watts.

ON HiveOS, 1.30 flat refuses to connect to Nicehash servers.
1.29 connect, but on the stupidly low hash rates courtesy of nVidia.

on HiveOS, it literally anything on Earth will work except lolminer 1.30 connecting to Nicehash AT ALL, let alone at low  hash rates, but everything else can.

Not sure why today, suddenly, NO lolminer works any longer except older versions.

I finally got lolminer to do something other than sitting there looking stupid when I had to, for the first time, manually enter all the pool information, etc, which is usually just automated by the %WAL% and other parameters.

But, it became retarded today, but only when dealing with HiveOS AND Nicehash at the same time.

Is Nicehash in collusion with nVidia to cripple cards or just flat ignore them if they use the faster software? First time it's happened today, nothing I have been able to do can force Nicehash to take over around 25Mh/card with 3060's, as if they have measures in place to punish anyone getting higher than Approved Hashrate.

In the telegram group, people is using the fix core clock for the 1.30, that seems to give the extra boost. You can fix it with the OS or by parameters with the --cclock 1480,1480, ... use * in case you have to avoid a GPU

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-by-lolMiner-(English)

After that, you don't have to use this stupid structure which is nicehash ...Wink.
They are thieves, liars and you will never be profitable in view of the costs, sometimes even late payments.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
It seems there is the new version 1.30 with ERGO and also with and improve for the 3060...

on HiveOS, it literally anything on Earth will work except lolminer 1.30 connecting to Nicehash AT ALL, let alone at low  hash rates, but everything else can.

Not sure why today, suddenly, NO lolminer works any longer except older versions.

I finally got lolminer to do something other than sitting there looking stupid when I had to, for the first time, manually enter all the pool information, etc, which is usually just automated by the %WAL% and other parameters.

But, it became retarded today, but only when dealing with HiveOS AND Nicehash at the same time.

Is Nicehash in collusion with nVidia to cripple cards or just flat ignore them if they use the faster software? First time it's happened today, nothing I have been able to do can force Nicehash to take over around 25Mh/card with 3060's, as if they have measures in place to punish anyone getting higher than Approved Hashrate.

In the telegram group, people is using the fix core clock for the 1.30, that seems to give the extra boost. You can fix it with the OS or by parameters with the --cclock 1480,1480, ... use * in case you have to avoid a GPU

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-by-lolMiner-(English)
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Any chance to see 3070 Ti 'unlocked' soon ? Smiley

When the market will return to its normal state (and it's already on the way) history will repeat itself - realizing that miners don't buy their stuff and everyone else already bought what they needed Nvidia will quietly "leak" a new driver or some other kind of a fix to make them attractive to miners. Sure they can't just dismiss such a huge market.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
There is no data on new video cards yet.
This LHR series has recently started to be sold, the demand for mining has decreased due to a decrease in profit.
It is better to choose a used 3xxx series video card for mining Ethereum, when they were released without locks for mining.

Have you tested??

I think this time it comes with more unlock... let's give some time to developers to check what's happening 😉
Activity: 15
Hi, buddies,

My 3060Ti have problem when using lolminer.  After new DAG, my 3060Ti begin producing lots of invalid shares.
It is needed to reboot the lolminer, finish DAG, and then overclock it to resume normal condition.
It annoys me too much!

Any solution to solve this problem?

Less aggressive OC/UV

That could be too... or sometimes is the pool... It has happened before with some pool
I am not using lolMiner 1.29.  But 3060Ti creating invalid shares are well known issue related to new DAG.
I saw many people talked before.  However, it seems no effective way to get rid off it.
Now, I need to reboot lolMiner Periodically especially after new DAG.

I think the dev comment something in the telegram  group that will improve in 1.30
Activity: 45
I am not using lolMiner 1.29.  But 3060Ti creating invalid shares are well known issue related to new DAG.
I saw many people talked before.  However, it seems no effective way to get rid off it.
Now, I need to reboot lolMiner Periodically especially after new DAG.
Hi, buddies,

My 3060Ti have problem when using lolminer.  After new DAG, my 3060Ti begin producing lots of invalid shares.
It is needed to reboot the lolminer, finish DAG, and then overclock it to resume normal condition.
It annoys me too much!

It could be what the colleague said OC. Are you using also last 1.29?
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
Hi, buddies,

It annoys me too much!

Less aggressive OC/UV
Activity: 45
Hi, buddies,

It annoys me too much!

We have seen recently more than +20Mhs with the Zombie Mode with a nice OC... That is getting more than a 1060 6Gb  Roll Eyes

a 1060 6GB can def do better than 20 MH/s.

True! My 1060 6GB run with 22,8mh - 23,5mh at the moment and on zil they run with 25mh.

if you have samsung memory try this tuning in your MSI Afb or what ever you use:

68 Power Limit, +158 GPU Clock, +720 Vram Clock you will get ~24,124 mh

cheers

Is it stable to you?. Which Driver version are you using?
We have seen recently more than +20Mhs with the Zombie Mode with a nice OC... That is getting more than a 1060 6Gb  Roll Eyes

True! My 1060 6GB run with 22,8mh - 23,5mh at the moment and on zil they run with 25mh.

if you have samsung memory try this tuning in your MSI Afb or what ever you use:

cheers

It is a really nice config for a 1060... I cannot push them high 70 - 1200 (HiveOs that is 600 Windows), or I get crashes
Activity: 119
Merit: 3

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: