Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 34. (Read 155326 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Testing latest lolminer 1.25 on my 3 nvidia rigs. All looking good for now. Simple question. In hashrates info, Shares (A/S/Hw)..... A is for Accepted shares. S is for Stale shares??? What is Hw?

Hw is hardware error bad DAG Generated... have you follow the : https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-(English) To fix the clock to reduce the Watts?

Thanks. I have no Hw errors. Just asking what it is. For clock fix that you said, SMOS seems like it is not supported.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Testing latest lolminer 1.25 on my 3 nvidia rigs. All looking good for now. Simple question. In hashrates info, Shares (A/S/Hw)..... A is for Accepted shares. S is for Stale shares??? What is Hw?

Hw is hardware error bad DAG Generated... have you follow the : https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-(English) To fix the clock to reduce the Watts?
Activity: 12
Activity: 25
So there will be no chance for rx5500xt to mine ae, cortex and grin32 without device crash...  Embarrassed

if you have a 4Gb you will not be able... if you have a 8Gb you should be able to mine it...

If there is a way please help me ! I have Asrock Rx5500Xt Challenger 8GB OC Edition (not overclocked as it's an already oc edition by manufacturer). I also use Adrenalin 21.3.1
So there will be no chance for rx5500xt to mine ae, cortex and grin32 without device crash...  Embarrassed

if you have a 4Gb you will not be able... if you have a 8Gb you should be able to mine it...
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
no OpenCL no fun:

EDIT: system with one Nvidia 1080ti
Check the hash of the downloaded miner to make sure you downloaded a non-viral version.
Remove your drivers using utilities and download new drivers, but without Resizable BAR support. Use versions up to March 2021.
After reinstalling the drivers, the problem usually disappears. What operating system do you have?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
no OpenCL no fun:

EDIT: system with one Nvidia 1080ti
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Thanks for new version, Can you add that future to AMD cards too made a and b. Will be nice to see beam mining improvements too and raven support please.

lolMiner

-- Announcement Thread --

Download:

lolMiner 1.25:
    [Linux & Windows] Click me (1.25 - April 7th)

Driver Requirement:
    Nvidia:
    Cuda 8 - 11
    AMD:
    - Big Navi: amdgpu-pro 20.40 (Linux) / Adrenaline 20.11.2 (Windows) and newer.
    - Navi: amdgpu-pro 19.30 (Linux) /  Adrenaline 19.10.02 (Windows) and newer.
    - Vega: amdgpu-pro 18.50 (Linux) /  Adrenaline 18.10 (Windows) and newer.
    - older cards: Blockchain drivers and newer.

Usage:
    There is a new online manual with basic examples hosted here.

Changelog
    Version 1.25

lolMiner goes CUDA!
    Added a real Cuda back-end for better Nvidia GPU support on Ethash. Features:
    • Supports Maxwell to Ampere GPU generations.
    • Two different mining kernels. Use --mode a (faster) --mode b (better energy efficiency) to select between the two. The selection can be done per card via a comma separated list. In mixed system select 'a' for skipping over the AMD cards.
    • Both kernel modes need less energy and perform better then in 1.24a
    • Reduced internal latency for less stale shares
    • Reduced CPU load when mining with Nvidia cards
    • lolMiner works now without OpenCL driver installed
    • In case of mixed rigs AMD GPUs will use OpenCL while Nvidia cards use Cuda
    • ZIL cache feature fully supported (and stable)
    • Temperature stop & Zombie mode is currently not supported

Further Feature Updates:
    • Added Ethash, Beam Hash III, Grin Cuckatoo 32 and Cortex kernels for RX 6700
    • The Ethash stratum interface will now try to run up to three attempts of reconnecting before switching the stratum mode

Bug fixes
    • Fixed "Warning: index out of bounds" error when switching from ETHPROXY to ETHV1 stratum mode. This might solve problems with some pools on connection loss.

Nice update :-)  

It is really interesting the Fix Clock for Nvidia, for Linux and Windows... the reduction of Watts are impressive.
    Here one Nvidia Rig with memories at 1500. Clock Fixed to 750 in 3070 and 1020 in 3080... With higher memories the clock should be pushed a little bit not too much

Here a nice mix Rig, with an incredible performance with the RTX 2070 Super... going under 90W... Really nice

[/list]
    Activity: 9
    the only problem with zombie mode is that you need a gen 3 PCIE and cannot use risers...

It will be nice if it works on gen 2 pci-e
    It does work on PCI-E Gen 2. But you can't rely on risers and low lanes slots, true. A x16 PCI-E Gen 2 slot would perform equally well as a x8 PCI-E Gen 3 slot.

Son benchmarks on a 580 4G on epoch 500, that is more than 1 is still 7 mh/s ...
    That means the Zombie Mode will be for a long while... At the moment is the most profitable solution connected  in MOBO for a 4Gb Cards with 24-25Mhs
    I wondered about the viability of Zombie mode as well. I ran a few tests on a Radeon 7970 (3GB) at epoch 254 it would do 25mh/s. Unfortunately zombie mode seems not be to implemented for 3GB cards, at least in my case once i raise the epoch further the hashrate would be 0mh/s. I'd reckon by your results it would still offer something in the range of 5-10mh/s. Of course it may be smarter to mine altcoins with a lower epoch.
    legendary
    Activity: 1453
    Merit: 1011
    Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
    please, anyone know what is the best MB to mine on ZOMBIE mode?

Any mobo that have 4 PCIE gen 3 16x?
    Even if you can get mobo with 4 PCIE gen 3 16x, you still need CPU that have 64 lane for getting 4x16, and that way more expensive vs gain that you can get from mining eth.

youve seen the price of the new cards right?

when one has to mortgage the house to build a gaming rig one could say the market is working as designed.  but what is the true cost.  generations of kids not able to game or have that experience because their parents already have a mortgage on the house and couldnt ever justify that cost.   really is a sad situation.  bitcoin doesnt fix this.  nor any coin.  this is human greed.  which trumps reasonable thought.

Best regards
    Doug
    Activity: 17
    The MB must be some SLI/CrossFire board

one 4gb card make on Pcie 3.0 x16 (works as x16) gen3 slot now ~26Mh/s
    Same board 2pc 4gb card on 2x pcie 3.0 x16 (works as 2x x8) gen3 slot makes 20-21Mh/s per card

For me was asus z170/z270 boards the best solutions
    Activity: 215
    Merit: 100

Even if you can get mobo with 4 PCIE gen 3 16x, you still need CPU that have 64 lane for getting 4x16, and that way more expensive vs gain that you can get from mining eth.
    Activity: 237

Activity: 237
    Son benchmarks on a 580 4G on epoch 500, that is more than 1 is still 7 mh/s ...
    That means the Zombie Mode will be for a long while... At the moment is the most profitable solution connected  in MOBO for a 4Gb Cards with 24-25Mhs

the only problem with zombie mode is that you need a gen 3 PCIE and cannot use risers...

It will be nice if it works on gen 2 pci-e
    From Microsoft & Windows defender today:
    Code:
    Trojan:Win32/Detplock
    Information: This application is dangerous and runs commands from an attacker
    lolMiner-v1.21\lolMiner.exe

Microsoft claims the following:
    Code:
    This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:

Download and install other malware
        Use your computer for click fraud
        Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
        Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
        Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC

These things are getting ridiculous.
    Microsoft is targeting miners all around for removal.

Also it has Digital Signature... the antivirus detect other things...
    legendary
    From Microsoft & Windows defender today:
    Code:
    Trojan:Win32/Detplock
    Information: This application is dangerous and runs commands from an attacker
    lolMiner-v1.21\lolMiner.exe

Microsoft claims the following:
    Code:
    This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:

Download and install other malware
        Use your computer for click fraud
        Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
        Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
        Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC

These things are getting ridiculous.
    Microsoft is targeting miners all around for removal.

i know some of you will hate to hear this.  prolly shouldnt mine on personal pc.  make a dedicated rig that sends the coin to a 2fa protected wallet.  offline etc.  worse they can do is steal your hashrate for a brief moment until you get notification the rig is down.   i noticed recently a case with nicehash miner.  one card locked up.  leaving the other two mining.  pc wasnt accessable.  i wasnt getting rewards but the jobs kept coming to the other two cards and shares accepted only my account wasnt seeing the rig.  i had to shut it down manually to get it back rolling.  bad thing about nicehash is the program injects the mining address based on its config.  if nicehash glitches then i assume it mined to the default wallets contained within the corrosponding software,  all the joys of mining and its constant babysitting is prolly the least enjoyable part of this.  only way to balance is proper rewards.  its why this industry has so many salty players   i was one.  ton of work and no reward.  or i didnt have the means to not sell and mine for aloss.  add in hackers and all the other bs ways one can lose money.  have to have an iron stomach for this type lucrative investment.  def hardens a person and can allow one to sink into some deep lows if ya let it.  

Best regard
    Stay safe out there  when you are the bank.  there is no insurance!
    legendary
    for those posting logs please use the
    Code:
    insert code feature  paste your info between the tags   its the symbol up above looks like hashtag

Thanks all Smiley
    Pages:
    Jump to: