Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 32. (Read 155326 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Shappire Pulse 5700, 1335 core 1820 mem on Windows (bios mod applied), hashrate fluctuates between 55 at 56mhs.

Tested on TRM (56); phoenix (57.1), Gminer (56.3), hashrate is static and stable over days.

That's complete normal that hashrate moves up and down...  You should check the Shares for long time (depending on the Mhs more than 1 day always) or the average in the pool, not the Mhs of the software... it is well know that some of these Miners inflate the Mhs to have more people using it... It is not elegant but other software miners do it ... you can read lot of post about it...

Average hashrate on pool seems good, only has this fluctuate on  lolminer dashboard, thanks!

it could also fluctuate if you make dual mining. Because when you swap to ZIL the Mhs go up because of the small DAG compared to ETH
Shappire Pulse 5700, 1335 core 1820 mem on Windows (bios mod applied), hashrate fluctuates between 55 at 56mhs.

Tested on TRM (56); phoenix (57.1), Gminer (56.3), hashrate is static and stable over days.

That's complete normal that hashrate moves up and down...  You should check the Shares for long time (depending on the Mhs more than 1 day always) or the average in the pool, not the Mhs of the software... it is well know that some of these Miners inflate the Mhs to have more people using it... It is not elegant but other software miners do it ... you can read lot of post about it...

Average hashrate on pool seems good, only has this fluctuate on  lolminer dashboard, thanks!

That's normal because it takes small time of show... it could go up and down 0.5Mhs or it should maximun after running it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

That's complete normal that hashrate moves up and down...  You should check the Shares for long time (depending on the Mhs more than 1 day always) or the average in the pool, not the Mhs of the software... it is well know that some of these Miners inflate the Mhs to have more people using it... It is not elegant but other software miners do it ... you can read lot of post about it...

Navi wavy hashrate in 1.26, not stable.

Can you put a picture?. Also which OC are you using... my rig is perfectly stable... also making dual mining ETH + ZIL

Navi wavy hashrate in 1.26, not stable.
Which values are you getting with the Zombie-mode

Try the fix clock solution to reduce Watts with lolminer: https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-(English)

The  Gigabyte is nearly at 200W, really nice job...

lolMiner 1.26 doesn't recognize FLUX coin. Why is that?
https://prnt.sc/11odj8k

Has worked properly with the --coin ZEL?

Use --algo ZEL instead of --coin FLUX  Flux is the new name of the old Zel Cash coin. Same algo as before, only a rebrand of the coin. if you use --algo ZEL it will work
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Playing with the Fix Clock : https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-(English)

I was able to reduce more than 100W in the Rig.
@jgonzi Hi
How to get 16sols on 470/570 ? Help please. Also please add RVN algo.thanks

The Sol move around 14.5-18.2 Sol... just only to have an idea of the OC preset... not to much stress for the cards... the Red Shares always appears at the beginning but not in the miners log...

thanks

Where you able to get that values?...

Could you try the new Version 1.26? To see if solves that problem?

Unfortunately no, don't have 1080ti nearby now.

I can confirm the increase if 0.1Mhs in my Ampere... and I 0.15 Mhs in 1070ti and 1660Super.

For 1070 and 1080 I have to put the --mode a to get the extra Mhs.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Unfortunately no, don't have 1080ti nearby now.
Hi,
I've got a 6900xt but when I start lolminer it says "Radeon 6800 series".

Hashrate reported is 58.70 circa, which seems a bit low...

Something wrong?

You need to OC your memories... but the max for a 6800/6900 are around 62Mhs with a high OC...
no OpenCL no fun:

EDIT: system with one Nvidia 1080ti

Activity: 2
Hi,
I've got a 6900xt but when I start lolminer it says "Radeon 6800 series".

Hashrate reported is 58.70 circa, which seems a bit low...

Something wrong?
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
@jgonzi Hi
How to get 16sols on 470/570 ? Help please. Also please add RVN algo.thanks

The Sol move around 14.5-18.2 Sol... just only to have an idea of the OC preset... not to much stress for the cards... the Red Shares always appears at the beginning but not in the miners log...

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: