Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 51. (Read 155427 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 4
Also i bough an b450 bmo with a rzyen cpu and fast ram to try something out, but on windows lolminer hashes 3 mhs on an rx 570 4g in zombie mode, on hiveos i get this error
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
directly plugged into the mbo?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
WTF? What kind of magic is that? These are 4GB RX580-s hashing with lolminer 1.21

https://ibb.co/PjKbNy2
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
1.21 is out . anyone tested on rx 4xx 5xx ?
Next DAG size increase Sad How much MH are you getting grom 4Gb GPUs for now ?

13-15mh

Im 12-13 , so sad  Cry
Activity: 306
Merit: 2

13-15mh
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
how to use dual mining eth + zil  the minerstat
Activity: 60
Is there a way to split lolminer so that cards 0,1,2 are mining eth to one wallet, and cards 3,4 are mining eth to a different wallet? (both eth)
I was thinking it would work like split mining but it didn't like it.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi Lolli,

is it possible to mine beam+zil for example with your new dual mine mode? i think at the moment only ethash+zil and etchash+zil possible? But with the 2 connection is must be possible to mine beam and zil with 1 miner or kawpow+zil.

Can you take a look in ubiqhash? it is a fork from ethash like etchash.

And verthash? It is the most profitable algo at the moment for AMD RX570 and no good miner out there at the moment.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
I did a small test of Watts comparative in one of the rigs, with the last actual versions... 4W per cards, that also made less heat in memoryes..

About Mhs considering is Phoenix we are talking about same hashrate

What key i need to press to show statistics on demand?

Did you find it? How to setup your stats? In HiveOS is put it each 10s and 30s the global

The statistic are show depending on your parameteres... you can modify them to be show in less or more time... by default are:

--longstats arg (=150)                Long statistics interval
 --shortstats arg (=30)                Short statistics interval

Activity: 11
Less than 5 hours for the new Epoch ... let's see how are the new values of the Zombie Mode... I think it would be still profitable ETH...

Where I can see when is the next epoch?

It is normally each 4-5 days. But I see it more approximate in nanopool or herominers pool...
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
Less than 5 hours for the new Epoch ... let's see how are the new values of the Zombie Mode... I think it would be still profitable ETH...

Where I can see when is the next epoch?
I started using this miner and only first card get zombie tune, the rest cards mine with 15-16Mh. All cards are same, using latest hive os.

Which is your flightsheet config?... the version 1.19 use autotune... and takes 2 min per GPU
only --4g-alloc-size parameter is used

I'm struggling to get my RX570 flight sheet mining in HiveOs.  I am on the latest version of Hive/LOLminer.  I am using --4g-alloc-size 4072 in my tuning params.  Any suggestions?

Did you get improvements with the new values?
I started using this miner and only first card get zombie tune, the rest cards mine with 15-16Mh. All cards are same, using latest hive os.

Which is your flightsheet config?... the version 1.19 use autotune... and takes 2 min per GPU

I'm struggling to get my RX570 flight sheet mining in HiveOs.  I am on the latest version of Hive/LOLminer.  I am using --4g-alloc-size 4072 in my tuning params.  Any suggestions?

Try if works --4g-alloc-size 4080... or --4g-alloc-size 4078

If works you can have a nice improve...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: