Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 47. (Read 155351 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I’ve got the parameters working. 4078 and zombie tune 15. But does not help in improving hashrate. Still got about 18mh

how do i set it if i have another GPU that's 580 8GB ? I only want to set it to the 470 4gb

Sorry not sure on that, but does it not only apply that to the 4gb automatically?

If not you may need to specify the 4gb card using --devices 0,1 for example

--4g-alloc-size 4080 have to be put it in extra parameteres (for HiveOS), it will automatic detect which cards are 4Gb and which ones not. If 4080 don't work go step by step down until works 4078, 4076, 4074, ...

Sure youve got your GPU in main MB 16x PCIex slot ?

Yes the 4GB card is on the 16X slot. No riser..
Activity: 152
Merit: 8

I’ve got the parameters working. 4078 and zombie tune 15. But does not help in improving hashrate. Still got about 18mh

how do i set it if i have another GPU that's 580 8GB ? I only want to set it to the 470 4gb

Sorry not sure on that, but does it not only apply that to the 4gb automatically?

--4g-alloc-size 4080 have to be put it in extra parameteres (for HiveOS), it will automatic detect which cards are 4Gb and which ones not. If 4080 don't work go step by step down until works 4078, 4076, 4074, ...

Sure youve got your GPU in main MB 16x PCIex slot ?

Activity: 29
Quote from: jgonzi

How do you disable auto tune? and is there a way of knowing what allocation size auto tune is using?

Mine says --Zombie tune 15.5

Thank you.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

I've not added any other info but I think you need to edit the Flight Sheet and setup miner config and enter the details in extra config arguments.

https://i.postimg.cc/jjLfXJS0/lolminer.jpg

I've not added any other info but I think you need to edit the Flight Sheet and setup miner config and enter the details in extra config arguments.

https://i.postimg.cc/jjLfXJS0/lolminer.jpg

yes i have similar settings. how do i add more parameter?

Setup Miner...                                                                                                                                                                     
Device 0:                                                                                                                                                                           
    Name:    AMD Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
    Address: 1:0                                                                                                                                                                   
    Vendor:  Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)                                                                                                                                           
    Memory:  4081 MByte (4062 MByte free)                                                                                                                                           
    --zombie-tune auto                                                                                                                                                             
    --4g-alloc-size parameter not set                                                                                                                                               
    Max epoch (approx): 381                                                                                                                                                         
    Active:  true (Selected Algorithm: ETHash)         

this is what it shows on start up,

--4g-alloc-size 4080  where do i put this parameter in?    and this --zombie-tune 15                                                                                                                 
This shows my overclocking info on my gaming pc

https://i.postimg.cc/N0T81H0J/Hive-OS-OC.jpg

yes i have tried tuning it with the vram speed and so on. it's already the optimal I believe.
I tried hiveOS with lolminer 1.22.. I am using rx470 4GB.. I only can get 18mh/s.. is there any ways I can tweak to get it over 25mh? My card is on PCIe 16X slot directly.

Have you setup the overclocking?
I tried hiveOS with lolminer 1.22.. I am using rx470 4GB.. I only can get 18mh/s.. is there any ways I can tweak to get it over 25mh? My card is on PCIe 16X slot directly.

Have you put the parameter --4g-alloc-size 4080 , in case it doesn't work reduce to 4078, 4076, 4074 until it works...

I have really limited knowledge using hiveOS and linux. How do i set those parameter in? and i've seen some suggested --zombie-tune 15 .. your help would be much appreciated.

Have you put the parameter --4g-alloc-size 4080 , in case it doesn't work reduce to 4078, 4076, 4074 until it works...
Activity: 45
Today, I get low price 2nd hand R9 390X.  Hopefully it would be compatible with my Rx470 Rig!   Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Well. I can confirm that in PCI-ex 16x slot even with 16x-16x riser speed is up to 28M.

Was a little mess with zombie auto tune on riser , but then set to auto seems normal.

in  my case its 15

tried it, wait like 20min and it made it, in my case mine put on autozombie at 12.5 the x16 card and go up 24mhz, we can tune up it manually and change the tune on zombie mode??

Well, it was some issues on my GPU on 16x riser with perfect zombie mode finding. Ive discovered that in my case 15 is max , giving me 27.8M. you can set it manualy by --zombie-tune 15
Activity: 45
Thanks to jgonzi!   Wink

Now, I and my friend can invest one Rig for two person!   Grin
Hi all,

Can I build a Rig that have 6 cards, mining GPU0/1/2 into wallet"A", mining GPU3/4/5 into wallet"B"?

Can Lolminer do that?  Please give me some hints!

Thanks... Smiley

You have to run 2 instances... first with --devices 0,1,2 and the 2nd should run  --devices 3,4,5

Each with his wallet.
Activity: 9
Well. I can confirm that in PCI-ex 16x slot even with 16x-16x riser speed is up to 28M.

Was a little mess with zombie auto tune on riser , but then set to auto seems normal.

in  my case its 15

tried it, wait like 20min and it made it, in my case mine put on autozombie at 12.5 the x16 card and go up 24mhz, we can tune up it manually and change the tune on zombie mode??

It is crazy that 4GB miners are getting that rate.  It'd be awesome if you could apply zombie mode to the 8GB cards and get higher hashrates too

I agree, it's insane, sadly my motherboard just have 1 x16 slot and six X1, i just can use that boost on 1 card
Pages:
Jump to: