Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 6. (Read 155175 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
from readme:
--dualfactor arg (=auto)    The ratio in mining speed between the
                                        primary and the secondary algorithm in
                                        dual mining. Alternative to --maxdualimpact.

which is default argument for "--dualfactor arg (=auto)" ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
From the correspondence of KOLYA MINER (https://t.me/koliamainer) with the developer of the LOL miner
Aleo miner will appear closer to the mainnet

https://t.me/koliamainer/8543
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
It seems beam is not working on lolminer on new nvidia drivers, that must be due to cuda 12 being implemented on newest nvidia drivers? I wonder.
legendary
lolMiner 1.65

Improved Kaspa performance in ETC and ETHW dual mining by about 6-7% on AMD (Big) Navi GPUs and 10-12% on Nvidia Turing and Ampere, measured at the same Ethash speed. The actual improvement depends on the concretely selected dual factor. Re-tuning your setup is highly recommended.
Improved Kaspa performance in Kaspa only mining mode by 0.6 to 1.2% on Nvidia GPUs and 0.4-0.5% on AMD (Big) Navi GPUs at approximately same power draw.
Beta feature: Added experimental support for AMD RX7900 series. Supported algorithms: Et(c)hash, kHeavyHash and the corresponding dual mining.

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.65

Check all links with this post from the developer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

What command can I use to reset the >memory< clocks to normal plz? thx ? I know there is one for core clocks.  Smiley
I try not to adjust these values in the miner, because they do not always work correctly.
In Windows, you can use third-party programs to fine-tune the memory (AMD-OverdriveNTool), and if you need to set default settings, then MSIAfterburner will do. In Hive OS and analogues, this is configured in the application interface

I should have said after I stop the mining app. because the clocks stay as set by the mining app. and afterburner won't charge them ether. But found out I can use the GUI in the unzipped app. to reset the clocks.  Smiley

Which unzipped app?

lolMiner 1.64 zip file. In it is a Windows GUI file called  lolMinerGUI to make it easier to write a batch file with clock settings.        https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases
legendary

What command can I use to reset the >memory< clocks to normal plz? thx ? I know there is one for core clocks.  Smiley
I try not to adjust these values in the miner, because they do not always work correctly.
In Windows, you can use third-party programs to fine-tune the memory (AMD-OverdriveNTool), and if you need to set default settings, then MSIAfterburner will do. In Hive OS and analogues, this is configured in the application interface

I should have said after I stop the mining app. because the clocks stay as set by the mining app. and afterburner won't charge them ether. But found out I can use the GUI in the unzipped app. to reset the clocks.  Smiley

Which unzipped app?

You can also use the Windows GUI Added and in the Wiki it is a new version 1.0.2a with some improvements too
Thx yes that's what I was referring to....The Windows GUI.  Smiley
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

What command can I use to reset the >memory< clocks to normal plz? thx ? I know there is one for core clocks.  Smiley

I should have said after I stop the mining app. because the clocks stay as set by the mining app. and afterburner won't charge them ether. But found out I can use the GUI in the unzipped app. to reset the clocks.  Smiley

Which unzipped app?

You can also use the Windows GUI Added and in the Wiki it is a new version 1.0.2a with some improvements too
Activity: 221
Merit: 12

Which unzipped app?
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Anyone know want to fix in this bat file plz?
I need to set clocks for each card differently windows 10. thx Smiley

set "EXTRAPARAMETERS=--devices 0,1,2,3 --cclk 1600 --mclk 810 --shortstats 30 --log on"
This one works ok but I can't set individual clocks.

set "EXTRAPARAMETERS=--devices 0,1,2,3 --cclk *,1600,1600,1600,1600 --mclk *,810,810,810,810 --shortstats 30 --log on"
This on mines but doesn't work probably.
What am I doing wrong in the second bat file plz?

EDIT: Got it. I needed this.  

set "EXTRAPARAMETERS=--devices 0,1,2,3 --cclk 1600,1600,1600,1600 --mclk 810,810,810,810 --shortstats 30 --log on"

Cheesy

Activity: 184
Merit: 103
Just installed 1.64 lolminer in Windows 11 with one EVGA RTX 3090Ti Ftw3 last night.

Used the mine_kas_with_oc.bat with the following changes:

set "LOCKCORE=1470"
set "LOCKMEM=810"
set "COREOFFSET=325"

Result: 887.3 mh/s at 110 watts as per lolminer and temp is 54c per afterburner.

Using lolminer mine_kas.bat with stock settings with zero mods was ~1200 mh/s at 440 watts with a temp of 69c.

Edit to add 100% stable with zero issues.

Activity: 2
Hi
Is there a possibility to dual mine KASPA as a first coin and ZIL as a second coin? I tried to do it but it seems like you can mine ZIL with ETH/ETC like coins only.
legendary
lolMiner 1.64

Changes
Improved Kaspa only mining performance. Speed increase is about 8-8.5% on Nvidia Pascal GPUs, 4.5-5% on Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs and 3-4% on AMD Navi and Big Navi GPUs
Beta feature: added options to set core clock offset (--coff), memory clock offset (--moff), power limit (--pl) and a fixed fan speed (--fan) on common Nvidia GPUs. Required are admin privileges and Nvidia drivers 520 or higher!
The syntax is the same as with --cclk and --mclk - if a single value is given then it will be applied to all compatible GPUs, else a coma separated list of values can be given using a * character to skip over GPUs. (1)
Added a new parameter --no-oc-reset to turn off the reset of overclock settings when ending the miner.
Windows: Added a beta gui to generate overclock settings strings / .bat files for the miner. Also the tool can apply the chosen settings directly.

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.64

Check all links with this post from the developer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735
What is wrong here?

--algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.$rigName -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 30 seconds...

Running miner: lolminer-v1.60

Options: --algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.OC3001 -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

option '--algo' cannot be specified more than once

It seems you are in HiveOS. Try to update it or select ZEL
legendary
What is wrong here?

--algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.$rigName -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

Options: --algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.OC3001 -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

I generated this command when using the generator for solo mining on the site
https://soloflux.fluxpools.net/extras  :

lolMiner.exe --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.OC3001 --port 7201 --pool us-solo-flux.fluxpools.net --pass x --coin FLUX

FLUX is not an algorithm but a coin, its ZelHash algorithm.
Every site has generators to run miners, have you used that?
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
What is wrong here?

Can you add to mining ETC / ETH, mining a second coin on the Heavyhash algorithm?
What is the difference from the dual mining settings with the Кaspa coin?
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Guide-to-configure-Dual-Mining-ETH-ETC-UBQH---KASPA
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61089782

KASPA has a different algorithm - KHeavyhash
If KHeavyhash and Heavyhash are similar algorithms, then what is stopping you from starting dual mining?
If when you start dual mining with Heavyhash, the hashrate drops a lot on two coins, then this makes no sense.
When the guides come out, the profit will already end.

Unfortunately, I cannot set up dual mining. I want to mine a second coin on Zergpool and receive payouts in ETH. To do this, I specified the following in the LolMiner settings (in Advanced configuration options):
Code:
--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--dualmode KASPADUAL
--dns-over-https 1
--tls on
--dualpool stratum+tcp://heavyhash.mine.zergpool.com:5137
--dualuser 0xmyETHaddress9
--dualpass c=ETH,mc=OBTC

In LolMiner, to mine the second coin, you must specify --dualmode and select ONLY! from what is! And this: either ALEPHDUAL or KASPADUAL or TONDUAL. I chose KASPADUAL but it didn't work and mining didn't start...

Or am I not understanding something? If so, can you help me with setting up dual mining for the heavyhash algorithm?

You try to use KASPA dualmode with the heavyhash algo? So you see your failure? Kaspa is not heavyhash - so you can´t mine heavyhash on zergpool with lolminer - lolminer only Kheavyhash support no heavyhash. You must use SRBminer

I know that Kaspa is a different algorithm.  Therefore, I ask lolMiner developers to make it possible to mine the HavyHash algorithm...

Problem is also the number of coins that supper Heavyhash, and if it will be able to get all the possible amount of new miners, that will make it not profitable too.
Activity: 35
Can you add to mining ETC / ETH, mining a second coin on the Heavyhash algorithm?
What is the difference from the dual mining settings with the Кaspa coin?
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Guide-to-configure-Dual-Mining-ETH-ETC-UBQH---KASPA
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61089782

KASPA has a different algorithm - KHeavyhash
If KHeavyhash and Heavyhash are similar algorithms, then what is stopping you from starting dual mining?
If when you start dual mining with Heavyhash, the hashrate drops a lot on two coins, then this makes no sense.
When the guides come out, the profit will already end.

Unfortunately, I cannot set up dual mining. I want to mine a second coin on Zergpool and receive payouts in ETH. To do this, I specified the following in the LolMiner settings (in Advanced configuration options):
Code:
--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--dualmode KASPADUAL
--dns-over-https 1
--tls on
--dualpool stratum+tcp://heavyhash.mine.zergpool.com:5137
--dualuser 0xmyETHaddress9
--dualpass c=ETH,mc=OBTC

In LolMiner, to mine the second coin, you must specify --dualmode and select ONLY! from what is! And this: either ALEPHDUAL or KASPADUAL or TONDUAL. I chose KASPADUAL but it didn't work and mining didn't start...

Or am I not understanding something? If so, can you help me with setting up dual mining for the heavyhash algorithm?

You try to use KASPA dualmode with the heavyhash algo? So you see your failure? Kaspa is not heavyhash - so you can´t mine heavyhash on zergpool with lolminer - lolminer only Kheavyhash support no heavyhash. You must use SRBminer

I know that Kaspa is a different algorithm.  Therefore, I ask lolMiner developers to make it possible to mine the HavyHash algorithm...

As far as I know, SRBminer is for red (AMD), and I have all the cards from Nvidia.  So, SRBminer won't work for my video cards... Unfortunately... Sad
Pages:
Jump to: