Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 8. (Read 155175 times)

DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Would it be possible to add some kind of system to miner that it follows the electric price?

The price is going up and down like crazy now in europe if you use market price

You can see and maybe get the data from Nordpool

https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/en/Market-data1/Dayahead/Area-Prices/ALL1/Hourly/?view=table

Activity: 639
Merit: 19
For Windows differents Agents control the GPU, for Nvidia is working lolNvidiaOC that can be used for all other miners too. IT only remains AMD at the moment
Activity: 325
Merit: 42
Please lol add fan control core clock mem clock for windows.

Hello guys.
I'm new here and i'm migrating from ETH mining. The new coin i plan to mine suggests using LOL miner.
But I have a doubt...

Does Lol miner have video card power management options?

Do these options work with AMD cards?

One of the main needs of those using AMD cards is that the mining software manages the clock of the memories and VGA core clock, if possible, the VGA mining power factor also.
This is because AMD drivers do not keep saved settings and in case of power failures.
Not everyone is adept at performing BIOS MOD on their boards, for compatibility reasons.
If these resources are not available, would it be possible to implement them?
Thank you very much in advance.
For windows, use MSI Afterburner, there are poverlimit settings.
Hive OS has these settings.
Afterburner not good option for me.adjusting each card. Im used give all settings thru bat file. Teamred very good for example you can give core or even memory temp target which is working perfectly it keeps my memory same temp all the time but teamred doesnt support all coins.

Wiyjout knowing which coin/algo I would suggest GMiner/PhoenixMiner as they both can control the hardware. No miner supports all the coins as there are to many different ones.
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
I asked many times last year but developer thinks everybody uses hiveos so no need for core mem fan control.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Exactly! MSI afterburn creates some limitations and drawbacks.
What I miss most about LOLMINER are options to adjust coreclock, memclock, power limit, fan speed directly on AMD cards.
I have a huge farm, but I can't use the LOL Miner because of these limitations.

Hello guys.
I'm new here and i'm migrating from ETH mining. The new coin i plan to mine suggests using LOL miner.
But I have a doubt...

One of the main needs of those using AMD cards is that the mining software manages the clock of the memories and VGA core clock, if possible, the VGA mining power factor also.
This is because AMD drivers do not keep saved settings and in case of power failures.
Not everyone is adept at performing BIOS MOD on their boards, for compatibility reasons.
Afterburner not good option for me.adjusting each card. Im used give all settings thru bat file. Teamred very good for example you can give core or even memory temp target which is working perfectly it keeps my memory same temp all the time but teamred doesnt support all coins.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
lolMiner 1.59a

Changes
Significantly improved Kaspa performance and efficiency on Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs. Also the new codes are now working much better when GPUs are power limited.
Slightly improved Kaspa performance and efficiency on AMD Navi and Big Navi GPUs
Kaspa performance statistics should now be a bit more smooth
Fixes
(1.59a) fixed a bug with 1.59 causing defect shares on acc-pool

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.59

Check all links with this post from the developer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735
legendary

Hello guys.
But I have a doubt...

Activity: 10

Hello guys.
But I have a doubt...

legendary
lolMiner 1.58
Changes
Added Kaspa only mining mode for Nvidia Pascal and new and AMD Polaris, Navi and Big Navi. Use --algo KASPA to mine it. Fee is 0.75%.
Tuning advice: On Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs this algorithm works best when locking the core clock to desired value (higher gives more performance, lower reduces power draw). We recommend to not set the power limit. Also to save energy, the memory clock can be chosen rather low. On Linux you can use --mclk 810 (but when you change back to an other algorithm you might need to reset this or reboot the rig).

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.58
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
That's in HiveOS

I'm trying to make it work in Windows (7), which seems not supported yet.
You'd better install windows 10 and install the latest drivers for your graphics card to run the latest miners. Windows 7 has not been used by miners for a long time and there is a problem with many algorithms. Although there is no point in mining on your video card.
https://whattomine.com/gpus/33-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070?cost=0.1&cost_currency=USD

I agree that old card/drivers mixed with new miners is not a good recipe, but i dont have problems with other algo or miners.. so far : Grin Grin

I dont like Win10 as i cant control my rigs without having hdmi plugs, which i dont want to buy now.

Sometimes i manage to get better numbers that the ones on mining calcs, and I'm still making a small (marginal) profit at my current electricity cost.

The 1070s are great warriors.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
That's in HiveOS

You'd better install windows 10 and install the latest drivers for your graphics card to run the latest miners. Windows 7 has not been used by miners for a long time and there is a problem with many algorithms. Although there is no point in mining on your video card.
https://whattomine.com/gpus/33-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070?cost=0.1&cost_currency=USD
Still a manic miner
Kaspa in single mode

That's in HiveOS

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Kaspa in single mode

Activity: 39
I am using the latest version to try an mine Grin C32 on an Rx 6800 with the latest AMD drivers 22..something.

The first card mines fine and the other two state the driver version isn't compatible but its the same setup as the first card.

anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Dear developers.

Add possibility to mine Kaspa in "single" algo mode (not dual) please.

This is not work:
lolMiner.exe --coin KASPA --pool stratum+tcp://pool.ru.woolypooly.com --port 3112 --user waller.worker _name

←[0mError: --coin option "KASPA" is not supported
List of supported coin presets:

Preset          Coin                      Algorithm               Fee
AION            Aion                      Equihash 210/9          1.0
AUTO144_5   Equihash Pool Sele   Equihash 144/5          1.0
AUTO192_7   Equihash Pool Seln   Equihash 192/7          1.0
BEAM           BEAM                    BeamHash III            1.0
BTCZ           BitcoinZ                 Equihash 144/5          1.0
BTG             Bitcoin Gold            Equihash 144/5          1.0
CTXC           Cortex Ai                 Cuckaroo 30 CTXC    2.5
ETC             Ethereum Classic      Etchash                   0.7
ETH             Ethereum                Ethash                    0.7
EXCC           Exchange Coin         Equihash 144/5 (EXCC)1.0
GRIN-C29M   Grin                      CuckarooM 29            2.0
GRIN-C32     Grin                      Cuckatoo 32              2.0
MWC-C29D   MimbleWimbleCoin    CuckarooD 29            2.0
MWC-C31    MimbleWimbleCoin      Cuckatoo 31            2.0
XSG            Snowgem                Equihash 144/5         1.0
YEC            YCash                     Equihash 192/7         1.0
ZCL            Zclassic                  Equihash 192/7          1.0
ZEL            Zel Cash                  ZelHash                   1.0
ZER            Zero                      Equihash 192/7          1.0
Still a manic miner
Is it possible to mine Kaspa in "single" algo mode (not dual) with this miner?

first
https://miningpoolstats.stream/kaspa
make configuration on this pool
https://woolypooly.com/

lolMiner.exe --coin KASPA --pool stratum+tcp://pool.ru.woolypooly.com --port 3112 --user waller.worker _name

With that exact cmd line (wallet details edited), i get..
←[0mError: Usage of --coin and --algo is mutally exclusive.

Some example .bats work fine and the miner starts, but others show the same error.

(Geforce 1070, Win7, 473.81 driver)
Activity: 2
I hope lolminer have time now to add fan control core clock etc for windows.

hi all,

1! wget https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/download/1.57/lolMiner_v1.57_Lin64.tar.gz
2! tar -xf lolMiner_v1.57_Lin64.tar.gz
3! cd 1.57/
4! ./lolMiner --algo AUTOLYKOS2 --pool us-erg.2miners.com:8888 --user 9gUfWmphp7EQAwiYmivpuhGcXMtvzEg2idbokP13cqvBtLeimeq.faith777

Please check my code. i m living trouble with that code but couldnt find a solution.
what is wrong with that???

Pages:
Jump to: