Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 10. (Read 155175 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Been mining a while.  Took a look at my miners and found one had a few cards that "died".  Typically a shutdown and restart fixes that.

After rebooting I found that I can't mine.  I keep getting a "DNS Resolve Error - retrying in 5 seconds".  This happened with another miner.  And the ones that are still going, I'm afraid to touch them now.  I can't figure out why it can't resolve the DNS.

Anyone else see this before?
(using ethermine)
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
New 1.53_beta with Dual ETH/ETC + Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
new version lolMiner 1.52a

Fixes
Fixed a bug that can sometimes cause the pool hash-rate to half after multiple reconnect attempts in a row.
Adjusted behavior of LHR unlock function so solve issues with some configurations occurred in 1.52.

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.52a
new version lolMiner 1.52

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.52
Changes

Edit: Re-Upload with a small fix regarding TLS. The original version tried to connect with 1.3 and SNI off, the default is now 1.2 with SNI off as in previous versions.

New memory management for Ergo on Nvidia GPUs. Fixes the miner not working on current epoch on latest release and fixes the requirement to restart the miner on Ergo epoch change
    Added 2 more epochs on Ergo for 3G AMD GPUs. Note that a better management with automatic switch to zombie mode is planned in next version.
    Updated WebUI with a lot of fancy redesign Smiley
    Slight changes to LHR unlocker to improve the unlocker stability.
    Removed: 2G zombie modes for Ergo on AMD cards
    Removed: Support for mining Ton in single and dual mining modes. Note that existing dual mining configurations will automatically launch Eth / Etc / Ubiq only mode, so existing configurations will not be broken.

Seems 1.52a is mandatory update to solve a problem on some reconnections
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I want to exclude one card on Hiveos, latest Lolminer: GPU 1 / 02:00.0

How can i do it?
Find your flight sheet
Use Lol miner configuration
click  "i"
and follow the prompts to set up the miner. You do not need to read the instructions for the miner.
Save the flight sheet and start mining again.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I want to exclude one card on Hiveos, latest Lolminer: GPU 1 / 02:00.0

How can i do it?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
new version lolMiner 1.52

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.52
Changes

Edit: Re-Upload with a small fix regarding TLS. The original version tried to connect with 1.3 and SNI off, the default is now 1.2 with SNI off as in previous versions.

New memory management for Ergo on Nvidia GPUs. Fixes the miner not working on current epoch on latest release and fixes the requirement to restart the miner on Ergo epoch change
    Added 2 more epochs on Ergo for 3G AMD GPUs. Note that a better management with automatic switch to zombie mode is planned in next version.
    Updated WebUI with a lot of fancy redesign Smiley
    Slight changes to LHR unlocker to improve the unlocker stability.
    Removed: 2G zombie modes for Ergo on AMD cards
    Removed: Support for mining Ton in single and dual mining modes. Note that existing dual mining configurations will automatically launch Eth / Etc / Ubiq only mode, so existing configurations will not be broken.

Activity: 18
Why 1060 3gb dont work with lol miner in hiveos, mining ergo? Ergo dag is below 3gb and it says memory error??
Read about zombie mode. It may be possible to extend mining on 3 GB video cards for several months, but with each new era, the hashrate will decrease, as it was with Ethereum mining. But I also mined ethereum on 4 GB video cards for several months.
I asked about ergo, not ethereum classic...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
Why 1060 3gb dont work with lol miner in hiveos, mining ergo? Ergo dag is below 3gb and it says memory error??
Read about zombie mode. It may be possible to extend mining on 3 GB video cards for several months, but with each new era, the hashrate will decrease, as it was with Ethereum mining. But I also mined ethereum on 4 GB video cards for several months.
Activity: 306
Merit: 2

Actually it will be more than 3GB after 18th june 2022

https://minerstat.com/dag-size-calculator

So that is probably why your 3GB card is getting problematic. Ppl always think they have the full 3GB available but forget the card itself/drivers also take some of it.

You're referring to ETC, which dag size exceeds 3GB very soon, Ergo won't exceed 3GB dag until May '23 so should work fine on a 3gb card right now.
Activity: 325
Merit: 42

Actually it will be more than 3GB after 18th june 2022

https://minerstat.com/dag-size-calculator

So that is probably why your 3GB card is getting problematic. Ppl always think they have the full 3GB available but forget the card itself/drivers also take some of it.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

the miner has a problem after the new epoch. lollidieb is working on it.
Activity: 18
legendary
Always check links in 1 post
lolMiner 1.51a
Changes & Fixes
Improved / Fixed Nvidia memory management (allowing dual mining in Windows to run for more epochs on 6G cards)
Updated Web Gui - showing LHR unlock percentage and dual factor
"LHR_Unlock_Pct" and "Dual_Factor" now provided per GPU in the API

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.51a
Important update for ETH+TON in Windows for 6Gb GPUs with 1.51a

Is mandatory update to been able to run the dual
legendary
"lolMiner has only 0.7% fee on Ethash, 1.5% on Autolykos V2 and only 1%+0% fee on dual mining. You will find no lower ones in the market with this feature set.

Changes
100% LHR unlock on LHR V1 and V2 GPUs. Unlock working on all supported algorithms including Ethash and dual Mining. Requires Nvidia driver versions 510.x (Linux) or 512.x (Windows) and sudo / administrator privileges!
Added experimental LHR v3 unlock to ~90% (3050) and ~92% (3080 12G) (default enables) Use --lhrv3boost 0 to disable the mode and fall back to ~65% unlock (see notes below).
If the pool connection gets lost on the dual mining algorithm, the miner will now stop the dual mining to save the energy and continues in Ethash only mode until the connection is re-established.
Updated web gui"
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.50
Activity: 1
Hello,

question regarding rtx 3060 v1

Hiveos, driver 460.39, lolminer 1.49

I have still the same hashrate in ETH+TON (40.5 MHs/1GHs)(1460cc,2300mem) on version lolminer 1.49 as on version 1.48. In the latest patch notes I've read that the lhr unlocker for rtx 3060v1 should be pushed further to around (86.5 - 87 % on RTX 3060 V1 and 460.39 driver).

How Can I trigger my rtx 3060v1 to reach higher hashrate on ethash?

Thanks
Activity: 4
github link marked/blocked with Eset Smart Security, everything is ok?
RTX 3060 v1 (ETH + TON mining)
NVIDIA Driver: 460.39
lolminer v1.46a
Latest HiveOS

I have just updated to lolminer v1.48
I m getting lower hashrate foır ETH + TON.
Should I go back to v1.46a or update NVIDIA driver to the latest one ?

Don't update you are in the right driver... could you share which is the lower hashrate you comment?. Is it true the 1.47-48 is more aggresive in the Unlock that could be the reason
Pages:
Jump to: