Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 12. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 08:15:00 PM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

On my own experience I say that long term relationships are mostly earned by sacrifications.
Activity: 1
March 04, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
It's all about trust. If there's any doubts in that regard, the likelihood of success won't be great. Also, make sure that communication remains constant and be sure that you aren't just engaging when it's convenient for you.

It's certainly a challenge at times, so stay strong and keep it positive  Smiley

-J
Activity: 77
March 04, 2018, 08:13:46 PM
Long distance relationship is all about love and trust for each other. Yes its very hard to be far from your love one but if you want your relationship last forever you need understand the situation and trust him/her.
Activity: 37
March 04, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
I had experience it. Its More hardly to hold on for someone who did not want to find you in here time to chat you just like that, trust and love that you hold on will be broken time to time if it is happen.. time is the important thing when you are in ldr relationship
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
March 04, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
I had experienced 4 years of long-distance relationships, now we live together.

But I know, the most of couples usually break.

Good for you. Marry that women. She is serious bussiness. She loves you more then you know ! That is a holder.
Activity: 40
March 04, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
If you can pass LDR, your love can be stronger
Activity: 107
March 04, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationship work when you two both really love each other even when you dont see each other physically, having time to talk and giving time with each other making their relationship work...
Activity: 69
March 04, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
Long distance relationship is very difficult to run, coincidentally already this week my wife holiday to Bali with friends of his office. just a week alone with my wife there is a problem in communicating, writing and words there is no intonation so everyone can have different perceptions different in reading a writing.

and in terms of the trust to our spouse is also difficult to control, because we do not know exactly what he did there.

so, in my opinion, a long distance relationship is very difficult.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 04, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

We can't say that it will work though , long distance relationship is hard you would miss each other , but on the other hand it will test you how long you will hold on , how long you will trust your partner. And it still depend though cause now a days it's hard and nobody knows if it will last forever.
Activity: 37
March 04, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
its a 50-50 thing
Activity: 17
March 03, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
I had experienced 4 years of long-distance relationships, now we live together.

But I know, the most of couples usually break.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 03, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
You failed to mention an important aspect and that is physical intimacy and that is the reason why most long distance never really work out because with the lack of physical intimacy most of the people cheat even in normal relationships people are cheating how much long distance.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
March 03, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Boringness and doing something the same,some kind of routine are the worst enemys of long term relationship. You need to see that person atleast 2 times a month. If you want that peerson to be with you. You both obviously have feeling for each other,and if you give your best. It should be fine for some time. But be careful. It might hurt a "bit"
copper member
Activity: 14
March 03, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Word on the street is that virtual reality hubs are coming in the near future that will allow you to feel as if you're actually there with your girlfriend even when apart.
Activity: 48
March 03, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
It works fine for me, but is a relationship that is not too far apart. If you live across the globe from your love, I would not think this will last.
Activity: 52
March 03, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
No more than 1 year, if there's no plan, how to be together in future
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
For me it is really hard for a long distant relationship to work,
I mean there are times that your partner would get lonely or you would feel lonely and there would be another person to be there for you when that time comes,
And you would eventually fall for that person and that would just break the long distant relationship that you have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Long distance relationship could work if the two people involved has communication and constantly talks to each other.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.
LDR,this relationship was very difficult and so hard,although you Love each other but still there the doubt whenever you dont have missunderstanding,sometimes you want to give up because you really cant take it anymore but if you remember those words you promises each other,you still keep on going through,because you know that you both inloved.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
March 03, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
This one I agreed, because through communication form time to time to your love ones is the most effective way to make your relationship become more strong even your long distance to your husband/wife or boyfriend or girlfriend and must have a strong trust to one another of course.
Pages:
Jump to: