Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 13. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

Long distance relationship takes a lot of patience and courage to stay and last longer. A secret to long distance relationship to work better is just communication. Both should communicate everyday for them to stay stronger and have a firm foundation. Both should be honest and loyal and should conquer every temptations ahead.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

First of all Trust is very important thing in long distance relationship. if you trust blindly then you should continue long distance relationship but make sure about his/her daily routine where she/he go,why,how etc. and you can communicate easily now a days though video chat.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

do not like, because store longing I think is very heavy and can not do romantic action with partner, long distance relationship can only cause prejudice prejudice against spouse. Grin
Activity: 73
March 03, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
A long distance relationship is where by the couples are on the places with a long distance. This long distance relationship has a unique kind of relationship that will test the both of them in terms of there how much love they can be 100% loyal and it will also see that in this long distance relastionship will go on how it will be last or long the relationship while in the long distance relationship. In this both sides will test the trust on each other the how much love of each other they can proved that they can be survive in the relationship that they can be have a good building trust of each other. There is so many difficult situatins that will really test the each other in this relationship so that in this you have to be more understandable on the things that maybe you will think your partner is late talking to you or sometimes your are both busy and this wil be a hard time for you both so that each other must be give a lot of trust and be understading in all the conflict situatins where you are in.
Activity: 116
March 03, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
Long distance relationships come with their own unique challenges, and I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here's what I learned surviving it all.

that's right because if you love someone, you will learned how to wait and to give an patients to your love, what ever happens.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
I think the key to success in a relationship not only in a long distant is the communication,understanding and trust ,
Those are the things you have to have in your partner in order to have a happy and strong relationship.
Activity: 57
March 03, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
Long Distance relationship always leads to break ups.
Activity: 19
March 03, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
I think long distance relationship just like a time bomb, which could explode anytime. I extremely disagree long distance relationship for several reason, the first one is difficult to build trust, and we never know if our couple is unfaithful. the second one is one day when you really needed him/her beside you she/he is not there. and the last one is the most important one. not living in the same place that's mean less interactive, less interactive means less known about each other, if this relationship getting serious into marriage it could be the root of marriage problem
Activity: 26
March 03, 2018, 01:31:00 AM
distance linking is a difficult relationship to do or endure for some people. But my experience about the long-distance relationship with my girlfriend. Too many tests and trials but all that will result in learning for the future. and finally thanks to God, I can pass a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. Until finally I married my girlfriend who used to always relate long distance.
Activity: 107
March 03, 2018, 12:34:41 AM
Keeping love from people who can not every day we can meet, from people who do not know their activities whenever not easy. However, if you will accept this condition sincerely, by leaving everything to him and with confidence, your relationship will be fine, trust that everything will be okay as you believe. Strength and sincerity will strengthen your love.
Activity: 89
March 02, 2018, 10:49:50 PM
Trust is the most important thing when it comes to long distance relationships.
Activity: 33
March 02, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
I don’t like long distance relationships. Have been into one and its bad.
Activity: 31
February 28, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Instead of thinking that this long distance relationship is pulling you two apart, you should believe that through this experience, the both of you will be bound together even stronger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
February 28, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
I am also in Long distance relationship.it is good till now and may be good later in future.But some times long distance relationship may not run long.Because,in difficult situation or emotional situation,there are some one who may be there for u and for for her.So in Long time u or her may ditract.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
Being true to yourself and your partner, being true to yourself is do;t engage in affairs or kinky things behind your partner although he is not there. If both parties is able to keep a loving heart for each other and being open plus able to resist what couples experience line loneliness.
Activity: 93
February 28, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
Long distance relationship is very hard to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you.byt I believe that when two persons truely love each other no matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.the true love and trust you have lead you to the successful relationship.
Activity: 134
February 28, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
I think by high commitment, partner loyalty, and trusting each other can  be maintain long-distance relationships. Because hard to have a LDR.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance
I have done that for 6-7 months and it worked. Of course, we met during that time 4 times (for 4-5 days), but most of the time we were in different countries and Skype and Viber were the only ways of our communications.  Smiley

Now, we are together (both of us did everything for that), however, those 7 months were really hard, and if it went longer, I don't know what would have happened, because I just could not tolerate that situation!

Good luck!  Wink

Based on statistics, only 5 % of a long distance relationship survive. Unfortunately, I am one of the 95% that didn't work. We've been together for 4 years,our relationship is very strong but we didn't make it. We broke up.
Trust is very important in each relationship. Sometimes long distance relationship will test each person trust to each other.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Long distance relationship is veryhard to handle you have to fill in a lot of confidence and trust to your better half and most especially a Good WIFI and Network CONNECTION. For you will surely be contacting each other thru those stuff.
Activity: 32
February 28, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

I have done that for 6-7 months and it worked. Of course, we met during that time 4 times (for 4-5 days), but most of the time we were in different countries and Skype and Viber were the only ways of our communications.  Smiley

Now, we are together (both of us did everything for that), however, those 7 months were really hard, and if it went longer, I don't know what would have happened, because I just could not tolerate that situation!

Good luck!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: