Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 126. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
long-term investment is an opportunity to earn big money! but we must understand that it is not so easy! everywhere where there is a possibility of a large earnings it is necessary to think over each course! I recommend bitcoin, Ethereum and dash
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
In my opinion,  long term investment is  a good choice for a people who doesn't has much free time to do some trading,  and  I suggest you if you want to invest in a long term investment. In short, both my long-term dreams, as well as guarantee money is creating a feeling for me.Long term investment is for me the easiest and is less risky
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:07:03 PM
You can invest in any crypto in the top 10 list in coinmarketcap site to make your investment safe and have good profit with potential projects. There are good crypto currencies below the top 10 as well and you need to do a thorough research before investing. I suggest you to invest your finances in 3 to 4 crypto's and do not invest all your finances in one specific crypto. You can invest in Bitcoin with 50% of your investment and remaining 50% in to 2 or 3 different crypto.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
Indeed, this is a very good thing because you're more likely to survive a big fall, you do not count on this money is the free money that you have invested for a long time and you should just periodically monitor prices and not to worry about falling and increasing!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
All in all, I imagine that the digital forms of money have quite recently been made definitely for this sort of speculation, in light of the fact that with such a pace of improvement of the cryptographic money circle, it will be exceptionally a pity following a couple of long stretches of contributing to procure short of what you could gain in the event that you didn't pull back cash, however would evacuate them in multi year or in 5 years. In any case, there is dependably a hazard that this undertaking won't have the capacity to experience that long.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
To be honest, I am more inclined to long-term investments, rather than to short-term ones. It seems to me that there are more prospects in them and earnings are different. Although short-term investments also undoubtedly have their advantages.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I must prefer in long term investment because by doing this we don't need to worry of seeing the market fluctuation daily and we can now focus on raising our family and other important things to help us comportable in our daily life.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

For me and based on the experience of some of my bestfriend I believe long term investment is still one of the best option to follow when investing in cryptocurrency because in long term we don't need to see the price of the daily fuctuation of the market prices.
Activity: 189
July 04, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
ICOs are automatically long term investments, the important part is to find a good ICO. Anything is good, 1k or 10k you’re investing in a gold mine. This is probably the best time to buy ICOs because most of ICOs are listing below ICO price at the moment which is pretty great, they’ll get listed after a long time and I hope the market will recover till then. Do some research on these Liven, Treon and Qurrex, these are my favorite projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
I think long term investment is something we have to do, in investment of course long term investment will make us get big profit, and I'm sure that investment on crypto is long term solution to get big profit.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 04, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
Sonder is the best one for long term
What is sonder, Actually it have new coins also name are synder.
Ill do not know if that you talking about a coins be nice to long term investment. But if that's true it must better to invest to that coins and hold for a long term of it.
July 04, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
Long-term investment is more attractive because it is much easier to do. It may be a priority and may be the only goal. A lot of potential altcoin, but it looks like Bitcoin should still be considered.
July 04, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
investment in the long term I think is one good strategy because it will generate big profits in the future, for investment in the long term I recommend choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum for big profits in the future.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 03:56:37 AM
Long term investment is good way to earn a lot but you need to wait a little longer, so if you dont have patience then long term investment is not for you; also doing it is really worth it because your coin is possible to grow more and might get a lot of profit. But i think its better to have other source of earning if you do long term investment, so you get earning while wait for your investment, also since you do long term you can watch the market in a long run and see if your investment if you can get a higher profit.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
Long term investments are always the best and safe because in long term,  there are more chances to read the ups and downs of the market if by chance there is a big down fall you can sell or exchange your coins with other coin, and your invested money will be safe at least there will be no loss or minimum lose.
July 04, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Good long-term investments to do in ethereum, ADA, NEO, EOS, and Litecoin. Your decision to invest in the long term is the right decision because crypto is currently declining very far, it will take a long time to recover to the original price and then go to higher prices to profit from your investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
If you have a day job its always better to have a long term investment than day trading because its less risk but you should make sure that your investing in a coin with also a longterm project.
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials
Activity: 188
July 03, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
I feel these coins are the best investment long term. Because long term is the best way to make a huge money.

EOS
IOTA
NEO
EOS
July 03, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
I  am into crypto currency for a long time holding and I will hold good coins, and my holdings will be only infrastructures project which i think they will have more potentials to grow more in the future
Jump to: