Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 123. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
Most of the time long term investments will give good results rather than short term. But even in long term also some times gives negative results.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
In reality long haul speculation brings the greatest measure of cash and also you should investigate Coinmarketcap and pick among the main 5 Cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
This Method of Investing Works better and its Pretty much Convenient and the Chances of Gaining better Profit is Actually high. so Iam Really Looking Forward more to long term investment and Holding than in Short terms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
investing in the long term I think has a big enough risk but to avoid big losses I suggest to choose a potential coin like Bitcoin or Ethereum, both coins are very promising so I suggest choosing both.
Until the blockchain here can not be denied. Technology has gone ahead of its time and the world is now beginning to cope. It can not be stopped. We've seen far less technology last much longer this is just the beginning. Blockchain will impact the lives of millions of people.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
If you prefer investments for a long term, I recommend  you Tezos. I think it will give a good profit in a couple of years.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
investing in the long term I think has a big enough risk but to avoid big losses I suggest to choose a potential coin like Bitcoin or Ethereum, both coins are very promising so I suggest choosing both.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
I think Long-term investment is the best investment because its the easiest way for investment. ,You will always make more money by Long-term investment .
Activity: 118
July 08, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I'm still convinced by the long-term investment, I'm still hoping it gives something surprising. I read the news that the world is getting accepting this and more and more people are interested. You do not hesitate to invest long term, it will give you a profit.
Activity: 31
July 08, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
Long-term investment is a very good way to make a big profit.,
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
Taking long term investment is good decision but you should get in touch with your altcoin. Investment should not blind. I think after price increase a part of investment should sale. Because a bad news has bad effect on coin. By sale of a part loss will minimize. If price increase then don't worry you are still with growth.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
for me the long-term investment requires considerable confidence and patience because we also can not know the future of better prices or worse beliefs and that patience is needed
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Long term investment is the most effective way to earn much profits in these industry. Many investors are using that kind of strategy , most of them are already successful because of that so I would probably suggest that thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

If you really want to earn a lot of profits here in cryptocurrency the most effective way to do that is by doing some long term investment , by means of that you can make sure that the profits are means by you.
Activity: 162
July 08, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
As a cryptocurrency suitable for long-term investment, I think it is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are of high value and are more suitable for long-term investment. And through this year's encryption market, I see that the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market.
Activity: 373
July 08, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
I think long-term investment is a good choice. That will reduce your risk of investing in bitcoins or other crypto. Long-term investment becomes the most investment in the interest of many people and also the greatest benefit. So if you have more money you can invest for the long term.
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

For me its good to have a long term investment. Since the market is very volatile and it always changes the value. Its good to just hold cryptocurrency and then just check the market if the value is good. But the value of the market might go higher in the next years to come so it is good to invest for long term. Since you don't know what will happen.
Activity: 56
July 08, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
Long-term investment is a good solution,you can earn a lot of money,they are much more reliable and profitable than short-term.
Activity: 162
July 08, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
From the perspective of this year's encryption market, I feel that any cryptocurrency is worthy of long-term investment. The encryption market is a long-term investment market this year. There is not much change in a short time.
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.

And you have the reason to stay at crypto when you start to invest on that coin bitcoin those are cannot bring you down because it take more demand that new ICO's.

You can earn a huge money when you try to invest at new ICO's but I warn you that it is better to invest in long term than a risky thing when you doesn't have any info about too many thing at crypto.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

Investment is a risky thing to do . Especially now that there are no guarantee that market can recover.
But if you are member here in this forum in quite time you will notice that the up and down of value of cryptocurrency is normal. So there are nothing to worry about investing in some tokens that can give you a profit in the long run .
Jump to: