Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 125. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
Long term investment takes patience, make to choose right and wisely on where you will be investing your money/coins. This method is good for bitcoin since its the greatest value had and will make us earn great profit in the end
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
My opinion is that long-term investments in the crypto currency will bring a high profit in the event that the strategic development plan and the marketing plan are well thought out.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
At your own risk you need to buy coins that only came out after the ICO. Before that, you need to carefully choose them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think that long-term investments are connected with the fact that several years ago bitcoin cost 500-1000 $, and today 6000 - 20,000 $. Those who invested Bitcoin in 2012 are now very rich.

In investing is not an easy tactic to get rich. This is not something you can do for a short time and expect to make a lot of money. It is a long-term process that requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates, just like it or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think that long-term investments are connected with the fact that several years ago bitcoin cost 500-1000 $, and today 6000 - 20,000 $. Those who invested Bitcoin in 2012 are very rich now .
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
In recent times, many investors have begun to prefer long term investments in the cryptographic currencies. it is easier to make money by buying high potential coins at low price and waiting for investors....
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
I think long term investment is a good option, because I think the profit earned from long-term investment is huge.
Activity: 200
July 05, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
It relies upon your entrance purpose of that specific coin or token you are taking a gander at.

In the event that you are discussing bitcoin presently, to me the edge won't be high (perhaps at most x2 or x3 on the off chance that it truly happens)

For this sort of coin, exchanging will be pleasant as well

In the event that you are discussing a decent ICO venture or a coin that is genuine modest and underestimated presently, long haul speculation is a major win
Activity: 83
July 05, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
I suggest you that ethereum & bitcoin are the best cryptocurrenies to invest. Also you can take a look at LTC, Dash Stellar & monero for alternative long term investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 05, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
As a long-term investment, I am very keen on long-term investment. I don't like to spend too much time in the encryption market, so I will choose some cryptocurrencies suitable for long-term holding.
Indeed, in long-term investing must be very thorough and must prepare a strong and unused capital money so you do not feel afraid when your coins invest it down. I made an investment last year but for now I have not started for many reasons and the target price of the coin I want to invest has not yet reached the price I am targeting to buy and starting a long-term investment
Activity: 135
July 05, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
As a long-term investment, I am very keen on long-term investment. I don't like to spend too much time in the encryption market, so I will choose some cryptocurrencies suitable for long-term holding.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
Good long-term investments to do in ethereum, ADA, NEO, EOS, and Litecoin. Your decision to invest in the long term is the right decision because crypto is currently declining very far, it will take a long time to recover to the original price and then go to higher prices to profit from your investment.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 07:30:32 PM
I have tried both long-term and short-term investments and I must say, the most lucrative is the long term investment. Instead of reaping measly x2 and x3, I'll rather hodl through bulls and bears and reap more. All it takes is time and Patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
When investing in the long run I tend to exploit the existence of bitcoin because in view of the history of exchange rates bitcoin have a great chance to reach the highest point so that makes traders become motivated to obtain a maximum profit in the future.
Activity: 48
July 04, 2018, 07:18:02 PM
I'm pretty comfortable with it, it's just take a while to actually see results, but it totally worth it. Invest in new, but known coins, like ADA, NEO, EOS etc
Activity: 110
July 04, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
From the decline in the price of all the coins in this crypto makes us all better to make a decision that we think is good, that is to hold all our coins for a long time, because in my opinion, the market will take a while to recover the price to get to the normal price and can also be stable.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 04:26:52 PM
I think that in this market, long-term investment will not lead to anything good, as the market is new and changing very quickly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
July 04, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Long term investment is always fruitful but it depend upon your investment strategies.If you have invested in a very strong based project and you think that in future the certain project would go up and would also be supported by community then long term investment is preferable but if you have mistakenly selected shit coin and willing to hold it for long term then you may pose to lose your investment.So always make the best selection.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
Long-term investments are good for those who have experience and can easily conduct a factor analysis of the project and see the potential in it. Personally, I buy Ethereum from bounty rewards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
The main reason why I invest for a long time is that it does not matter to me what the situation is now because I have invested for a long time  Roll Eyes
Jump to: