Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 137. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I preferred long term investment and I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself. A key component is not to worry about trying to time the market perfectly. It is better to hold altcoin but always go for long term for potential altcoin only.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
if your coin has potential choose a longterm investment because long term investment is a great opportunity and it give a huge profit earning all we need to do is patience..
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 01:24:46 AM
In today's market, long-term investments are everything that is available to us so far.  Trading on the stock exchange is very risky now because the exchange is behaving unpredictably.  And lately, I hardly see short signals that work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
I see the point of investing in the long term for several reasons, firstly the cryptocurrency market is a young market, so it will grow in any case, and I think that the total price of the cryptocurrency market will be at least 1 trillion dollars in a year. Secondly, we invest not only in Bitcoin, but in most cases in new projects, whose coins can already be bought on the market. So, until this project can really realize itself, it takes time, so I invest in the long term.
Activity: 134
June 26, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
I think that long-term investment should fundamentally choose some excellent cryptocurrencies. Choosing EOS, ETH, LTC, etc. are all very good choices. They will have great potential for growth in the future. You will earn huge profits when you hold them for a long time.
Activity: 123
June 26, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
crypto is the most lucrative investment today because it can generate huge amounts of profits. behind it all that crypto has a very high level of risk, with a very fast movement then make crypto could be a big problem because when the price drops so drastically then we will experience a huge loss and even lose all the investment we have. this is an option because when we dare to take risks then we also have a chance to get a much bigger result. do not ever be quiet and do nothing because it will be useless and we do not get anything, other than is regret.
Activity: 165
June 26, 2018, 12:14:14 AM
The encryption market itself is also a long-term investment market, and many cryptocurrencies require you to hold long-term to get profits. But there are also cryptocurrencies that are particularly suitable for long-term investments, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
June 25, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
I am more of a long term holder than anything. I do not feel comfortable day trading and I try to invest in coins/tokens that I’ve done extensive research on and feel good about the project. I’m a believer that a legit project with a “real use” for the coin along with a good team and community will sell itself. It usually doesn’t happen over night or even short term.  Usually these projects take some time and are profitable long term.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 25, 2018, 11:13:12 PM
I think long-term investment is a very appropriate choice because long-term investments I think can provide many advantages and I am alone for now investing on bitcoin and ethereum that I will keep for a very long time
Activity: 239
June 25, 2018, 11:07:13 PM
Long term investment is really good for those whose income is stable because it helps them to gain and earn more while they are investing for a long period of time like when investing on some trusted coins such as bitcoin, eth and etc. It will definitely gave you more profits and earning if you invest on it because of the reason that you are the only one who will decide for your investment.
Activity: 77
June 25, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
well as for me, long term investment is a good investment because it makes my financial situation more stable
Activity: 146
June 25, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
I think that the first thing that long-term investment needs to do is that your coin won't crash. Then it needs to have a certain amount of strength, and it must have certain development prospects, so that you can profit from it. I think Ethereum will be a very good choice.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
June 25, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
for me long-term investment is very good, but we should choose a safe investment such as deposits or put on a real object like gold. if we invest in something that is easily falling value it will be very risky for the long term.
Activity: 132
June 25, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
Long-term investment is conducive to long-term development, and saves personal time and effort. For users with stable funds, long-term investment will be more effective.
First of all, you have to judge whether this potential coin or altcoins may bring huge profits in the future. The long-term investment currency is preferably Bitcoin or Ethereum. These two coins, they are worth long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 08:31:25 PM
Long-term investment is a very interesting topic! I like to invest in long-term projects,because I see the action and what happens for a long time in the world of cryptocurrency is either very profitable or a complete collapse.To play to play big!!
Activity: 490
June 25, 2018, 08:10:20 PM
long term investment is more profitable, you must choose some good coins like eos neo and tron if you hold these coins you will be get big profit from its in future
Activity: 252
June 25, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
for us this is the right time for you to do. because now the price is still low. and you can Survive in the long run by waiting for a higher price so you will earn a lot of money with you waiting for the price to be higher than the current price. because now the price of altcoin also began to improve again.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
Most people think long term holding means just 3 - 6 months, for me I think long term like in 3 to 5 years, now think about crypto currency in the next 3 to 5 years and imagine what it could be by that time, So that's why it is good to hold good coins.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 25, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I consider for myself that long-term investment is the easiest thing to do in cryptocurrencies, because you just buy coins based on some researchers, and basically wait for them to gain some real value.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
Because for us now the price is still low, for us now better invest in ethereum, because the future of ethereum is also still good that we hold in the long term.
Jump to: