Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 36. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 18, 2018, 05:50:17 AM
When it comes to long term investment, you must need a certain goal when the time you're gaining profit. It is because if you haven't a goal it will be totally confusing when to sell the coins you invest with. A plan without a goal, it will be forever a plan.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Dear friends, the long-term self in this moment is completely accurate while the price is going down. Investing now is the best time when prices are going down, buying them and keeping them until the end of next year. It's important to forget about them and get rewards when they increase
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 17, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
If you think that in the long terms, I recommend choosing a bitcoin fork project because they are the right long-term option that can double your funds if it is true in choosing a promising project in the future
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
the earlier you make a long-term investment, the more profit you will get in the future. Investing in a public company is an attractive way to invest. With investments through stocks, you can already be called the owner of the company.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 17, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
I agree with the view that long-term investment is the best way to work on a crypto market. Short-term investment is too risky work for me.
Activity: 588
September 17, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Long-term investments today can only be a consequence of the fact that a person has very carefully studied all possible scenarios for the development of the crypto-currency industry, checked all the projects he intends to invest in.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
This long-term investment is very useful in the future where we don't really need it now that they need it at other times or in the next generation.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
i think it's reasonable especially nowadays (just look at the state of the market)
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
I think long term growth is the best way to look at participating in cryptos. Most of the Ethereum and Bitcoin whales had to wait years to realize gains, so we should employ the same mind set to the projects we participate in. Lack of patience is the biggest cause of losses.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
The simplest thing is to look at price fluctuations from early this year.

Long term investment is an investment that lasts from 5 to 10 years, prices fluctuate for many years, but in a year it will not change much. So no one can say anything in this market
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Long-term investment is more profitable because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. In a short-term investment, you can make a mistake and sell coins ahead of time.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
Long term investment is very good form of investment. Right now crypto market is falling but investing for long term is profitable as crypto market will rise in near future.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
If you can keep your money idle for long time, then sit for long term investment. It is a very good plan.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
This point is reasonable for long-term investment. I believe the prices of the coin will rise sharply in the future.

I think long-term investment is a good decision for the future. open only bitcoin is increasingly popular bitcoin prices will also rise as we want.

Prices for most coins will only grow. The problem is that neither you nor I know when this will happen. Perhaps the fall will last so long as to force as many people to sell their assets and leave the market.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
This point is reasonable for long-term investment. I believe the prices of the coin will rise sharply in the future.

I think long-term investment is a good decision for the future. open only bitcoin is increasingly popular bitcoin prices will also rise as we want.
Activity: 34
September 17, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 05:18:43 AM
cryptocurrency is a long term investment and it give good profits in long term as compared to short term.
Activity: 546
September 17, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
I am sure that only long term investments are reliable and safe in the case of not be a scam. Long term projects like investing is very nice to have a guaranteed income in the future.
Yes, that is true, if a project is not a scam in the trade it will be very good when making a long-term investment. when you want to invest in the long run we have to choose coins that are very good for investment. like ETH, DOGE, LTC, ZCL, ZCASH in my opinion this is a good Coin for Investment. and now I have ETH Coin that I bought yesterday and my plan will sell it at the end of the year.
Activity: 29
September 17, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
Long-term deposits are mainly applied to investments in long-term projects/credits that you really trust. You can buy and wait until the saturated market, as well as the market, goes to the more obvious things (eg until a coin you invest can be real and become a common platform). This is a real investment, it involves great risk and low success, but choosing a good project can make you successful later on.
Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
I am sure that only long term investments are reliable and safe in the case of not be a scam. Long term projects like investing is very nice to have a guaranteed income in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: