Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 31. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO INVEST FOR LONG TIME RATHER THEN INVESTING IN SHORT TIME IN LONG TERM YOU INVEST IN VERY SHORT AND GAIN A LOT.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
I think that if you now spend 100 dollars to buy 200 Ripple coins, then in a couple of years these 100 bucks can turn into 200 thousand dollars! Why not?
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 23, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Just like you said it LONG TERM which is definitely a long hold investment where by you need to take your mind of it and create that room of patience in long term investment, for you to achieve that particular goal of your money invested in.
Activity: 98
September 23, 2018, 07:09:47 AM
As for me, this is the most simple but very promising earning. You invest a little and you get a lot. You just need to have iron patience. I think that this will live forever and develop.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
long-term investment is one of the best financial solutions and I have a positive attitude to long-term investment
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 23, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
I like long-term investments, they require only a lot of attention when studying a project and it is important to make the right choice. Then just wait for the profit. For people with free capital, this is a good option for earning.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
  suppose making an investment ultimately is a excellent concept due to the fact it can offer big profits within the destiny, to make investments within the long time I endorse to choose a depended on coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum for massive earnings inside the destiny. Hmmm

Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
Why in cryptocurrency everyone believes that long term is 1-2 years .In the real world, long term is 10-20 years.I think if you buy Ethereum or bitcoin and do not sell them for more than 10 years, the price will surprise you very much
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 23, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
Long-term investments are not suitable for me. I do not have much patience to wait 1-2-3 years for a possible profit. If your long-term investment does not bring you income but only losses, then you will lose too much time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 06:42:18 AM
Long-term investment is such a  very risky decision to do. In order for you to be successful on it, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token you want to invest witjh, in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Honestly, I am also  a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are for short time trading (which I can also make a profit).
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 22, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
Last year, long-term investments brought me a good profit. But then I realized that this strategy stopped working and at the moment I do not keep the coins in a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
I think that if I invest in the long term in the bank I will get a big profit, so my strategy is that I will hold it back and a few years later I will sell it at a high price, so I will benefit
so why do people choose long-term investment is because they want to make a big profit. because with long-term investment to get the results we want quickly materialized
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
September 22, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Today a long-term investment is the best decision and also very profitable if you will buy the top cryptocurrencies on the market.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 11:25:54 AM
I think that if I invest in the long term in the bank I will get a big profit, so my strategy is that I will hold it back and a few years later I will sell it at a high price, so I will benefit
Yeah!! I agree with you there. Your coins are more susceptible to any risks lingering around any circumstances in long terms but even if the risks are high, the price will be better. Its always better if you are patient and smart in risk takings
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 22, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Activity: 224
September 22, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
I believe that long-term investment is the most correct thing. Because it does not require a lot of time and money, and you earn a very large income.
That's right, for example with me in the past. You probably know that XRP profit for the two days is 160% instead of holding 160% profit margin and I have chosen to trade the day and get 57% profit. In my opinion, the hold is always the best, just be patient
Activity: 910
September 21, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think long term investment is quite risky. The market at present may not be that good for long term investment specially for ICO which is already experience by many investor that it would really decline for some time.
in order to reduce risks or even to be sure that there is no risk in your investment, make a good research beforehand, it is very important
long term investment becomes a great idea for use in future. with the ability to develop a coin so quickly was able to generate greater profits through investments. In addition investment is very capable to further enhance the advancement of coins that yield a high enough value.
if you want to follow a long-term investment you must be prepared with the risks that will occur in the future and mentally you have to be strong with temptations that occur in the future, long-term investments are very suitable if you have a lot of funds so as not to interfere with your daily needs.
Activity: 162
September 21, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Long term investment is the very profitable in the short term. Long term investment is a very low risk to lose the money than short term. So I invest in the top ten coins in the crypto market. When is increasing the price again in this moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

I think long term investment is quite risky. The market at present may not be that good for long term investment specially for ICO which is already experience by many investor that it would really decline for some time.
in order to reduce risks or even to be sure that there is no risk in your investment, make a good research beforehand, it is very important
long term investment becomes a great idea for use in future. with the ability to develop a coin so quickly was able to generate greater profits through investments. In addition investment is very capable to further enhance the advancement of coins that yield a high enough value.
Pages:
Jump to: